New subforum: Cyberactions?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

New subforum: Cyberactions?

by Christophe » 16/02/07, 10:19

Following this topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/tout-savoi ... t3019.html he came up with the idea of ​​creating a sub forum "CyberAction" in order to organize some small cyberaction (always related to econology of course).

So here it was just to have some reflections from you before the creation of this sub forum.

I quote Elephant which has already done quite a bit:

elephant wrote:However, I think that several conditions must be met:

1 °) to share the work to gather the e-mail addresses: writing of newspapers, deputies, general advisers, presidents of parties etc (for the latter, one finds their e-mail address on the sites of their parties and, in all case in Belgium, on the parliament website
1a) keep and distribute this list
2 °) share the work so that the e-mails do not all leave from the same address and that our interlocutors do not receive dozens of e-mails on the same subject: this seems suspect.
3 °) send all the e-mails practically at the same time, preferably one evening after 23 hours.
4 °) agree on a single text, with citation of the sources. (Including the original sources in English)
5 °) accompany a very courteous accompanying text that specifies something like:
"... we have good reasons to believe that public money is in danger of being wasted on such projects ... while American researchers are more advanced than us using much less expensive means .... "
6 °) avoid quoting too many people who are too well known to us, like Jean Pierre Petit or Jean Louis Naudin: I have the greatest esteem for them, but I am afraid that their name in the first attack will make them leave directos au basket.
7 °) plan reminder broadcasts
8 °) in addition to large addresses, each spam on its own private correspondents with invitation to broadcast
9 °) find a catchy title for the email
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 11 / 14, 14: 37, 1 edited once.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/02/07, 11:06

Well, let's go

I propose to start the mailing list on this post and in this form and that I would update:

Topic title ------------ ------------------------------------ Message --- ----- --------------- Date Recipient Sender -------- ------- Recovery

Z-Machine ------ subject "Energies" important for the elections --- N ° 1 --- 16/02/07 - Journal Le Monde - Capt_Maloche --- .. / .. / 07
Z-Machine ------ subject "Energies" important for the elections --- N ° 1 --- 16/02/07 - Journal Les echos - Capt_Maloche ---
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/02/07, 11:11

MESSAGE # 1
SUBJECT: Z-MACHINE

Hello,

since last year, an energy revolution is underway and no media has yet paid attention to it, at the time of the great debates on energy savings, global warming, alternative energy sources and ELECTIONS PRESIDENTIAL.

Would you be interested in it?

Here is a summary of the event:

Until recent years, nuclear fusion was considered a dream, the inaccessible Grail of energy production. The international community is investing large sums in the ITER project, a giant tokamak based on the continuous magnetic confinement of a hot plasma, a technique that we have been struggling to master for decades, in the hope of maintain the expensive and radioactive deuterium-tritium fusion, and possibly produce electricity in a few decades. The researchers hired for this project could therefore hope to make a career out of it.
And here in 2005, totally unexpectedly, a machine called z-machine using magnetic necking (sudden compression) produced a much higher temperature peak than necessary to cause the boron-hydrogen fusion ( abundant and cheap fuels) almost without radioactivity and especially WITHOUT PROBLEM OF WASTE STORAGE !! . We can therefore already consider, with current technical means, the construction of power plants based on the principle of z-pinch, a succession of thermonuclear mini-explosions (like explosion engines) whose radiation can be picked up by induction and transformed directly into electricity. No need for containment, steam, turbine, alternator. These generators can be relatively small and installed everywhere to avoid the transport of electricity over too great distances. Who says better ?
All of this thwarts future oil projects, uranium power plants, the ITER project. The media observe total silence, and, on the forums, we read soothing and demotivating comments like: "The z-machine, yes, it's quite interesting, must see, it takes time that other labs confirm, we must leave these things to the Americans and the military ( help!), and then, nuclear fusion, it is wishful thinking, it will not give results for 50 years, like ITER ... "
What to do ? Spread the info, give internet users the means to be informed, so that as many citizens as possible are aware and can, through their vote, influence policies so that the z-pinch sector is developed in addition to the energies alternatives and energy savings, especially since France already has a z-machine in Gramat (Lot).

see also

http://www.z-machine.net/fr/zm-article.html

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_machine

I represent a group of people surprised by the lack of interest in what seems to be the great discovery of the 21st century

Thank you in advance for your answer, informed I am sure

Your name
Your email
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/02/07, 23:34

So, Eleph?

What have you been doing since the 16th? : Cheesy:

PS: It is to relaunch the post
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/02/07, 08:25

Oh ! Oh ! pcq do you think i'm taking a vacation, me? :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/02/07, 09:01

to say is good, to act is better:

in 25 minutes of clicks, I pumped half (= 40) of the email addresses of the members of the Walloon parliament (in Belgium, we have a federal parliament: chamber of deputies + senate, a Walloon parliament and a Walloon parliament, history of saving : Mrgreen: )
the list which I constitute is in .doc: it is enough to copy paste paste in block in the space Bcc of an email
I checked, we can do the same thing on the website of the national assembly
I take care of the Belgians, who does the French?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/07, 09:13

elephant wrote:the list which I constitute is in .doc: it is enough to copy paste paste in block in the space Bcc of an email

Yes but from a certain number of Bcc your mail server will surely refuse your message, with hotmail the limit is 100 I believe (which is already bcp).
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/02/07, 10:02

elephant wrote:in 25 minutes of clicks, I pumped half (= 40) of the email addresses of the members of the Walloon parliament (in Belgium, we have a federal parliament: chamber of deputies + senate, a Walloon parliament and a Walloon parliament, history of saving : Mrgreen: )
"a Walloon parliament and a Walloon parliament" ...
Once ? : Cheesy:

You meant, also "a Flemish parliament".
(Do not send the same email twice to Walloon parliamentarians ...)
The MEPs are also missing.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/02/07, 12:40

that's right, you will forgive me this little shell, just as the flamingos will forgive you the 2 "m" :D

European Parliament: I just went to see on the site: not won:
I was on the site to see the list of deputies, I tried 4 or 5 (Germany, Slovakia, Ireland) no e-mail address

for the french and the belgians, there is certainly way to have them via the site of their party (for the others: who knows the boldofloraque in the room?)

in short:

you should write a communication at least in English in addition to French and for hunting for the addresses of MEPs, there are several working days: the only solution seems to me to be to share the work. If we are addressing Euro-deputies, we should also address the editors of the major newspapers in these countries (in English)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/02/07, 21:29

Each day has enough trouble of its:

I got the list of email addresses

of the 75 Walloon deputies
of the 150 federal deputies
??? senators
I still have to edit these last two

retrieving addresses of newspaper editors may be a bit longer

Christopher said:
Yes but from a certain number of Bcc your mail server will surely refuse your message, with hotmail the limit is 100 I believe (which is already bcp)

it does not matter, a list, it cuts out!

to here:

1) nederlanstalig medewerkers gevraagd!
2) French gentlemen, we fired first!
0 x