E-Vivacity, the new Peugeot electric scooter?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 26/01/10, 13:12

Macro wrote:My dad had an old blue who had 59000km on the clock when it was opened the first time for a vilo rolling that grumbled ...

A scoot MBK booster in unbridled version origin 65 has 75 km / h chrono ...

When I talk about the smell .... The smell that you take in the nostrils when you roll 2 wheels is rarely that of your own escape .... in general it is the vehicles that you are and that of barbecue in summer ...
It's true since riding a scooter I feel very assaulted by the smells and noises of other 2 wheels. :?

For the Booster speeds, I don't know, but I happened to double scoots whose counter displayed values ​​much higher than my counter ...
:P
The old motobécanes, the solex ... were indestructible, how many I restarted which had a blocked piston and which allowed me to make the clown in my district ... but it smoked ...
: Lol:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 26/01/10, 23:02

citro wrote:
Macro wrote:My dad had an old blue who had 59000km on the clock when it was opened the first time for a vilo rolling that grumbled ...

Seen an example like this too, a Peugeot BB which posted in the 50000 km on the odometer and which still worked very well.

The old motobécanes, the solex ... were indestructible, how many I restarted which had a blocked piston and which allowed me to make the clown in my district ... but it smoked ...
: Lol:

The friend and his gang of backpackers regularly retypes old Motobecanes (often "blue" ones) to sell them in Africa. (Pretext to take a vacation far from civilization and not like everyone else ...). The principle, with 3 wrecks he goes back one ... which rolls ... by changing the strict minimum of parts. : Mrgreen:

It happened to them several times to make thousands of km of track in Mauritania, Niger etc ... before reselling the beast. For this, they use anything like oil, which they find locally. Hydraulic oil, drain ..... : Mrgreen: ... and they come to the end !!!! These bikes are rustic but almost indestructible.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/01/10, 08:07

Christophe wrote:
citro wrote:Regarding the price of batteries VS that of an engine, I think the advantage is still batteries. Because if those of my scot'élec were invoiced 1.800 € by Peugeot, they cost less than 300 € outputs of the SAFT factory in Bordeaux...

This has a name: a "collusion" ...
And it is currently the same for the next electric car that will come out ...
Unfortunately yes. : Evil:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 28/01/10, 08:59

It's probably a bad thing for a good ... Imagine if everyone bought their stuff ... As 90% of them would be unable to use it since not trained "battery charger engineer" imagine the mountains of waste...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/01/10, 10:16

Macro wrote:It's probably a bad thing for a good ... Imagine if everyone bought their stuff ... As 90% of them would be unable to use it since not trained "battery charger engineer" imagine the mountains of waste...
: Evil: I can't let you say that. :x
1 / Most of the components of electric vehicles include "noble" materials that are easily recyclable because they are large in size (not to be confused with 1.5V batteries dumped in household bins or in nature).
2 / We know, but we have not implemented the software solutions to effectively manage the batteries, which caused the problems mentioned. Since the development of ultra-flammable lithium technologies, these means have become widespread under the name of BMS ...

This kind of option already existed on the French electric car Volta sold in the 90s. It was called "Badicheck" and then cost as expensive as lead-acid batteries. In the future, the industrial manufacture of BMS will drop their price to the value of a car radio ...

Finally, future vehicles with Lithium batteries will overcome the constraints of NiCd batteries, users will only have to connect the vehicle each time they park and unplug it to use it.

To conclude, today's thermal vehicles are already producing mountains of waste; Drain oils, filters, catalysts, belts ... Waste that will not generate on electric cars!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 28/01/10, 10:25

Let the people who design and produce these products hear you Citro ... And that one day we manage to do 1000cycles with a battery is about 5 times more than at present ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/10, 10:59

Ben Citro, how many cycles are you about there?
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 28/01/10, 13:36

My MBK X-Power 50cc from December 1998 has more than 18500 km with the original piston.
Of course I take care of it correctly and above all I pay attention to the quality of the 2T oil put in it.
It is a so-called supersport model, with which we compete on track and which, with Ad-hoc preparations, develops more than 19 CV.
Personally it is just unbridled and I prepared the box a little.
I could before raise it to 110 (speed read on the speedometer of 50 and a following car - Twingo) at the end of the red zone, but today it hardly reaches 90. It is more than enough, as long as 'it does not pollute too much (no smoke after 2 km) and it does not consume too much, I would not change the cylinder.
For electric, 50 is limited in town.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/10, 13:39

former oceanic wrote:My MBK X-Power 50cc from December 1998 has more than 18500 km with the original piston.

Bravo!

You are the exception that proves the rule ... : Cheesy:

But it's not a scooter it's a speed mob so a little different when it comes to engine use!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 28/01/10, 13:45

Christophe..A good two-stroke scoot well maintained and not too swollen it looks very good over time

Even a 125 in two stages. A colleague has an original 125nsr which has 25 km entirely of origin never opened (he wants me to change his piston).
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."