DARCOS reforms, National Education and Strikes

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/12/08, 14:48

And the dunce at the back of the class, behind the radiator !! Read only the bold parts if you are tired : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/08, 14:50

But I was already talking about the parts in bold Missieur !!
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/12/08, 14:53

Will have to think about reorienting Mister Christophe : Idea:

More seriously ... Yesterday, DARCOS said publicly on France Info that all that was planned is canceled.

I quote from memory "we are starting over from scratch and we are restarting discussions with the Unions"

By dint of starting all over again, it is the whole of France that will tend towards this honorable level ... : Idea:
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 19/12/08, 15:14

I will not go to the dissertation Christophe, just a few observations:

1) You are talking about a level at half mast, and you are right ...
I come from a preparatory class whose students generally go to middle and good level schools in France: Mines, Centrale ... I can tell you that it's funny when your SUP math teacher tells you by making notes between 2 and 11/20: "it was a 1978 scientific BAC test, there are only two in the class who finished the test ?!"

2) The government has promised wider access to higher diplomas, Nicolas has given quotas, they must be respected : Lol: . There are 2 choices: increase the average level of high school and university students or lower the average level of diplomas!
Given the drop in level described above, given the apparent drop observed abroad (Anglo-Saxons, Americans train many more doctors, but what doctors !?), it would really surprise me that the reform improves the level of studies, whatever propaganda they present, what I want is to read the reform, to see its substance.

3) If some of the students are morons or lazy, as Rémundo suggests, I don't think they are all. The reforms are essential, but with Sarkozy they succeed one another and almost systematically cause the blocking of the categories affected. I know the French leaders, but not many of them are considering occupy their workplace at night to think about a bill that would achieve consensus . I know they are demonstrators, but not many choose the civil disobedience if not when everything is very bad. I think that we really need to ask ourselves fundamental questions before accusing unions, teachers, demonstrators or governments in turn of all the words: everyone sees the discomfort, the proposal does not have consensus, we must change the proposal. Let’s stop confusing emergency and haste with Sarko, debate and propaganda, consensus and compromise ...

4) For the upgrading of professional paths, I propose several managers:
- the assimilation of success and skills to the number of years post-BAC.
- procedural and judicial slippage in which the 'democratic' world engages, everything is securitized, certified, specialized training is needed, with modules, to establish a pseudo-freedom but a true division of knowledge.
- the disappearance of the culture of the value of manual work on an object with the appearance of mechanization: it does not matter that the object is well done, as long as it is new and fashionable ... It is necessary to consume. ..
The alternation is imposed to institutionalize the apprenticeship formerly present among craftsmen, it has given a chance to "manuals", it should open again, but it is not politically correct to train a good worker. it is better to be a good foreman, and some underqualified workers, immigrants, undocumented workers, it is much more profitable for industry and the economy! :|

I stop there in the remarks, I will try the dissertation another time, do not blame me ...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 19/12/08, 15:20

Well I agree with Christophe a little, you could have made Remundo shorter, especially as a teacher : Cheesy: :
- Proposals> what positive things it brings to the students in view of the government.

- Proposals> what gets stuck seen by the students.

That said without any animosity on my part, eh!
And thank you anyway.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/08, 15:30

Boarf the government is too stupid too and it must be said that he is looking for shit (social cohesion he said?) ...he has to systematically pass all the school reforms during the summer holidays !!! No risk of demo in this period : Mrgreen:

But what am I saying? After "we" risk invoking the non "transparency" and the lack of "democracy" of the government ...

As if national education had more rights than other French people? They may be a million, there are 59 other millions of French ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/12/08, 15:48

Hi Mingui and Bham,

For Bham, I summarized the history and the situation in 2 articles without taking sides, leaving the debate open. :P

For Minghi, for the qualifiers, they related to the students who demonstrate. I maintain them. I challenge anyone to tell me about a 15 year old kid who is demonstrating and who does not fall into one of the following 3 categories:
Stupid,
2. lazy,
3. smart guy, hidden behind a "very high political conscience" which skips classes cheaply.

Ah, but excuse me, I forgot, they have an incredible sense of sacrifice, fight for their cadets and their elders at the risk of their professional future, against this government defender of big capitalism, and are the unwavering allies of certain unions of teachers, true supreme spiritual guides, urging them to put the brothel so that the affiliated parties take power at all costs in an indescribable mess..

These poor students sadden me: they are fully exploited. They are shapeless masses of shouting miners, exposed to their own violence and that of gangs of thugs / rioters, and guided by an easy and pernicious rhetoric skillfully distilled by certain unscrupulous leaders thirsty for political combat, not to say ideological.

Whatever the problem, the place of a minor is not in the street to binge, as we say.

Let’s show the people who really suck in this country and who ask for nothing more than their salary !! The other day, I brought my trash to the garbage collectors who spent a wonderful morning to collect the trash on the icy roads, myself, I played controlled skidding to ensure my lessons, how many workers in 3X8 sub- paid full of musculoskeletal disorders, etc.

When I see all these teachers (I am one !!) over-mediatized who have their ass full behind their guarantee of employment and their salary (even if we can always say that we are badly paid, c '' is much worse in companies, especially at this time ...), just like all these kids, with round cheeks and very wide buttocks, heated, housed and fed just to study (they do not even have the courage !!), always claim and complain about everything, have ideas about the economy and the business that they don't even know, think that there is money everywhere for them ... I say that some clocks must be set on time ...

And indeed, the level drops, effort and work are two words that give more and more mouth ulcers in many mouths.

NO DI DIOU : Evil:
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 19/12/08, 16:30

Remundo fired from National Education : Cheesy:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 19/12/08, 16:41

Like many, I think that French education is going badly and that it must be reformed. Our school is less and less efficient, we have teachers more and more frustrated or even unhappy in their profession, pupils / students who feel less and less armed for the professional world while doing more and more study .

Personally, I tell myself that before wanting to make a eighth reform that will lower our standards a little more, we should perhaps answer the following questions:
- Why is the state disengaging so much from the school (the premises first, then the ATOS staff, the supervisors ...) ??
- Why does the state decree actions to be carried out without ensuring the means of the schools or even without wanting to know if they will be able to do so (such as the support and catch-up hours in primary school following the abolition of Saturday morning) ??
- Why is there a central administration which manages everything over everything (the famous mamouth by C. Allègre) when we know that it is not efficient?
- Why are there so many teachers without students (C. Allègre said that there were more than 140 optional languages ​​in the bac ...) and others so overwhelmed (at 35 per class in math for example)? ?
- Why is there so much school failure (20% of kids can't read and write in 6th grade) ?? Please don't tell me that all these kids are just lazy people !!!
- Why are there so many people who find themselves in sectors without outlets? They are probably very interesting intellectually but to feed for 40 years is often a bit tight.
- Why is there so much referral error in the orientations ??
- Why are some teachers so out of touch with reality?
- Why so-called technical or professional training refuse any contact with professionals?
- Why is the principal of a Lycée the only entrepreneur who cannot choose / dismiss his employees? I know it will make you scream to speak of a business manager but I assume;
- Why is the level of studies / diplomas systematically reduced with each reform?
- Why do we question what is working well (cf. what is happening with the IUT currently where even MEDEF is concerned) ??
- Why have those who do the programs never held a class for more than an hour?
- Why are there more and more differences between favored schools / high schools and others?
- Why are the parents not more involved in the life of the school? We always talk about the parents' resignation but when we ask for explanations about the programs, the methods, we are kindly made to understand that it is none of our business : Shock:
- Why do we sometimes have the impression that school is more made for teachers than for students?

Not being in the system, I imagine that there are still many other outstanding questions.

I found that the Grenelle of the environment had been a success both in substance and in form (I know that some think that we could go further but what has been done is already enormous, it is now necessary that it translates into action).
I think they would be well advised to resume this method once and for all. It would be so much to put problems and solutions on the table and (re) build a high-performance, non-discriminatory school where everyone benefits.

An exemplary point of the current policy that I find stupid: Nicolas wants to reduce the number of teachers and hire bac + 5 instead of the current bac + 3 by saying that he could pay them better if he had less. Having a master's degree or an ingene diploma to do integrals or explaining ohm's law in terminal is an aberrant AMHA and above all it is not because you are an engineer that you can supervise classes of 45 students ....

Another point, today the level of the competitions is at Bac + 3 and you have bac + 5 which are presented there. Tomorrow should we expect to see doctors applying to teach in secondary school?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/12/08, 16:46

renaud67 wrote:Remundo fired from National Education : Cheesy:

Arff, you don't say it again huh ... it's secret : Idea:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."