How to camouflage price increases?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 24/09/08, 10:38

Gregconstruct wrote:
Christine wrote:Finally we always come back to the history of straw, beam and the eye of the neighbor.

Huh ??? :|

From the expression "seeing the straw in the neighbor's eye rather than the beam in his"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/09/08, 10:39

Jozpa !!

0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 24/09/08, 10:43

Christine wrote:
Gregconstruct wrote:
Christine wrote:Finally we always come back to the history of straw, beam and the eye of the neighbor.

Huh ??? :|

From the expression "seeing the straw in the neighbor's eye rather than the beam in his"

Yes, that, I understood where it came from but I don't see the connection ...

Christophe wrote:JOZPA

Be brave!!!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 24/09/08, 10:54

The report is when we shout after all and all but that in addition we pretend not to see the consequences of our own acts.

For example playing the virtuous victims of a hated system (the nasty supermarkets) while wanting to take advantage of the advantages of this system (price, ease).
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 24/09/08, 11:00

OK
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/09/08, 11:07

Christine wrote:The report is when we shout after all and all but that in addition we pretend not to see the consequences of our own acts.

For example playing the virtuous victims of a hated system (the nasty supermarkets) while wanting to take advantage of the advantages of this system (price, ease).

Hey Calmos ... we also go to the supermarket and remember!

Where do you want to buy frozen foods or cans without a supermarket? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 24/09/08, 11:11

Ah, question for 200 euros Jean-Pierre !!! : Lol:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 24/09/08, 13:12

Christine wrote:
citro wrote:A word of advice: buy the most original products possible, eat them reasonably ...

Another tip: avoid processed products and prefer "raw" products. Cheaper, less packaging, fewer additives, better for health ....

That's what I was trying to say. : Arrowu:
I even found that organic products can be cheaper:
example, Rice at BIOCOOP is cheaper than Lustucru at AUCHAN, it is logical, with TV advertising, packaging, back margins, shareholders ... organic products without all these expenses become very competitive. I buy it in bulk in paper pockets that the store invites us to bring back to refill. : Mrgreen:
And above all, I tell you not the difference in taste ... A treat! : Cheesy:
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 24/09/08, 13:47

I stalled on page 6, by chance I came across the health magazine on France 5, in summary we learn that supermarket bread can contain up to 106 additives, sweeteners, emulsifiers and others, the only bread to buy is the one sold under the tradition label, because it respects a restrictive specification and the baker cannot have fun with the recipe.

No but 106 additives in such a simple recipe, flour, water, salt, sugar, sourdough it leaves me speechless

Making bread, by hand without a machine, is still the solution I prefer, I use different wholemeal flours, white, with seeds, no less than 3 or 4 flours for 1 kg of bread, a cube of sourdough or better a baker's leaven.
To use the heat of the oven, I then bake pizzas, then a homemade pizza party, the pizza stars only have to close the shop with their pizza sold without toppings and I also have bread for the week.

the report is on France 5 around 25min broadcast of 23/05, non broadcast of 23/09, I'm mistaken
Last edited by jime the 24 / 09 / 08, 13: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 24/09/08, 13:54

106 different additives ... Soon, it will be almost as harmful to eat supermarket bread as smoking a cigarette ... : Evil:
0 x