Water doping press conference in Vitry-sur-Orne

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 29/06/07, 14:20

Christophe wrote:
bham wrote:Nicolas will already know what it is all about, since one of his relatives has just been appointed to head the DST : Cheesy:

I remind you that I am no longer in FRANCE so this is the Dgse who takes care of my case now, plus the DST ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

By "Nicolas will already know what it is about", I was not talking about you but about the Moselle experience of Vitry sur Orne
Christophe wrote:If not for the idea of ​​the appointment, frankly not pkoi but ... to say what exactly?

Well, that's the whole problem. If you are motivated and believe in it, you always find what to say, you always find the right arguments.
Nicolas is a man of dialogue (with a little tendency towards monologue, but hey ....) he can listen and he remains "approachable" despite his nomination. So what can I say? that there is a possibility for France and for Sarko's environmental policy to stand out by drastically reducing polluting and greenhouse gas emissions from urban and road transport; that positive experiences have been made, that it would be good to develop this kind of assembly, empirical for the moment, but which only asks to be more successful; that this will lead to a loss of tax revenue in terms of TIPP but that it is inevitable since fuels will become more expensive and rarer; whereas it is a solution which has the advantage of being immediately applicable without major research and development costs; that it is one more market which is opening up and which is potentially a source of jobs.
Here are some ideas, Christophe, is that enough or should we develop even more? : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/06/07, 14:37

bham wrote:By "Nicolas will already know what it is about", I was not talking about you but about the Moselle experience of Vitry sur Orne

Uh 1) It was humor my sentence on the DGSE / DST ... and 2) I am not sure that Vitry's experience has gone back to Sarko ... well for the moment. Anyway, this is an isolated case ... let's wait for 10 town halls to follow suit.

At one point the Elysée passed on econologie.com (since I no longer look at this kind of stats) so good ....

Christophe wrote:Here are some ideas, Christophe, is that enough or should we develop even more? : Lol:

We have already covered all of these ideas. Besides this very good article sums them up well: Image

I especially wanted to say: to say to do what... If "they" wanted to develop water injection it would have been done for a while ... and then given the support we have from "ecologists", see: https://www.econologie.com/forums/pantone-ch ... t3788.html It's my strikethrough !! : Evil:
Last edited by Christophe the 24 / 08 / 09, 14: 33, 2 edited once.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 06/07/07, 01:38

I don't know if the link already exists, but Caradisiac reported this news.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 29/07/07, 02:58

Hello
ps: in terms of results, the 15 C1993 consumes 36% less (8,25 to 5,28 L / 100km on semi-urban journeys) and has reduced its smoke by 83%. See the press kit

What news about the results or improvement?
these vehicles drive every day, it's not like private individuals, or from time to time make a 200km to test : Mrgreen:
It would be interesting to have feed back, on consumption, diesel and water consumption.
In their assembly there is a large prechamber which is the length of the reactor (incidentally the same principle as on the Mercedes a Michel)
Just to find out if things like my diesel assembly didn't happen to them.
This means wanting to pass water before the reactor is hot enough, the reactor is covered with a layer of insulating black soot, which reduces the heat exchange efficiency.

To remedy this in two ways, either go on a mountainous road and force the engine, maximum speed on highway
(with a good VALENTIN radar detector :D ) or let the engine stand for a month or more, when restarting the soot comes off on the stainless steel reactor.
The best solution is to avoid sending him water when it is cold ...

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/07, 08:31

Two Alex creations were presented on Quanthomme:

The now famous Vitry C15: http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/aut36C15Vitry.htm
and the Jumper of the Moselle General Council:
http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/cam5j ... oselle.htm
0 x