The Sarkosist State is on the move

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/07, 17:48

2nd sarko effect: http://www.boursorama.com/cours.phtml?symbole=1rPALC

But I'm speculating a little there : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/05/07, 17:51

Yes, there is already a long way to go. Private telecommunications, La Banque Postale for 2008 to 2010
Quickly endorse the Gaz de France-Suez merger, liberalize gas for businesses next year.
-------------
Heard again on the radio,
projects in the weeks and months to come.

Immediately pass, tax reductions on companies, eliminate taxes on donations and inheritance, tax exemption for students' seasonal work (for the employer, I suppose), tax exemption for overtime, if necessary by decrees .
SMIC increase.
Convene the "social partners" to come to an agreement on the limitation of the right to strike. If they do not come to an agreement (which is foreseeable), passage in force of the new law (of that we were already used to ...)
By the summer, discussions to reorganize the budget, to compensate for the revenue deficit caused by these measures.
(It must be understood that all these gifts that will be offered to companies and owners, will have to be offset by a tax ...)
They talk about the "carbon tax" to compensate.
---
The carbon tax is on the transport of goods. Outside the debate, he spoke of a tax to compensate for the lower cost of manufactured objects, in China for example. This has nothing to do with.
Anyway these import taxes will not happen right away, and will have to be approved by Europe and the WTO.
On the one hand, we give straight away to the owners and to compensate, it will be later and taken from the pockets of these paying pigs.

So ecology, he sees it as follows: making a "carbon tax", not to reinvest massively in renewable energies, but to compensate for the money distributed to his CAC 40 friends.

The abysmal debt of the state that it had undertaken to reduce is going to worsen, and we can clearly see who it will weigh.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/07, 17:58

Carbon tax already makes me laugh less than the "social VAT" on import products ... so really green sarko? Wait & See ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/05/07, 18:17

So what
His entourage uses only catchy words, mainly to rally other sensibilities behind him.
Just like, he did it with the FN ideas.
Do they really know what the carbon tax is? Is it Claude Goasguen who explained to them at UMP?
Now it is the ecologists at heart, and towards the center which does not need to be violated to follow it.

If your so-called Tobin Tax, dear to ecologists, and pet peeve of bosses, only serves to compensate for the gifts given to bosses, there is something to be taken aback ...

Goodbye investments in renewable energies ...
If hearing "carbon tax" immediately makes you agree, you have to wonder about human conditioning!
Last edited by gegyx the 07 / 05 / 07, 18: 21, 2 edited once.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 07/05/07, 18:19

the less people can buy things, the less they can pollute, right? ;) finally Sarkozy is a genius! :)

SixK
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/07, 18:22

gegyx wrote:Just like, he did it with the FN ideas.

By the way, a simple but effective clip (well I think):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_KRORVwulc&NR=1
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/07, 18:42

By the way, for those who, like me, are not familiar with Sarko's journey, here is his biography
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 07/05/07, 22:08

Hi,

gegyx wrote:If hearing "carbon tax" immediately makes you agree, you have to wonder about human conditioning!

Your "Tax", it applies to "charred" cars, right?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/05/07, 22:55

He's persistent, pushy, and nasty (and hot bunny with that).
He wanted her instead! He is finally there.
Let us wish for his status, that he does not make his little war for glory (like VGE in Kolwezi).
His brother said, that as he was the smallest in size, between his two brothers, he always tried to impose himself and to get angry. (Experience takes precedence over genetics. : Lol: )

Okay, now that he's gotten there. Is he going to make us slavery to death, or is he just going to be maintained like the others?
I'm afraid he's not happy with that. A five-year term is petty; there is always the 14 years of Mitterrand to beat; and why not found an Empire?
His father having been of noble blood, provided he does not repeat the blow of Napoleon III.
That he seeks to rebuild the castle that his father abandoned when the Bolsheviks arrived in 44. (The castle was razed and replaced by a water tower ...)
----
Fillon said yesterday that the chosen one was going to retire for a few days, somewhere in France.
First lie the next day: he is in Malta.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 07/05/07, 23:12

crispus dared to say:

Your "Tax", it applies to "charred" cars, that's right

Beautiful that, Crispus! Well done !

Notes: he promised to revive the economy, it is Renault, Peugeot, Citroen who must be happy!
:D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be