It is up to you to judge on FR2 with N.Hulot, Sarko and Royal

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

It is up to you to judge on FR2 with N.Hulot, Sarko and Royal

by Christophe » 06/03/07, 12:25

Dear signatory of the Ecological Pact,

As the electoral deadline approaches, we must be more than ever vigilant so that ecological issues remain at the heart of political debates. I wanted to reaffirm my determination.

Also, following the invitation of Arlette Chabot to the program "A vous de juder" on France 2, I will directly challenge two candidates on their ecological commitments:
- the 8 next March: Nicolas Sarkozy,
- the 15 march: Ségolène Royal.
The emission starts at 20h50, I will intervene at the end of emission of 22h30 to 23h.

In addition, I asked the experts of the Ecological Monitoring Committee of the Foundation to analyze the commitments of the candidates to the Ecological Pact. In the week of 20 March, this analysis will be online on the Pact's website.

The mobilization continues!

Good to you all,

Nicolas Hulot
President of the Nicolas Hulot Foundation for Nature and Man

Sign the Ecological Pact! Goal 1 million signatories before the 1er ride!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/03/07, 13:01

Ok, I'm watching the Sarko show tonight.

In the meantime, I think I am turning towards Bayrou. The report in "Special Envoy" convinced me well.

He may not have the means to govern, but he is surely the most honest of all .... and he wants to reduce the lifestyle of the Elysée by 20%, that's very good. ... we can buy solar panels with this money saved !! : Lol: : Mrgreen:

I have a book to read on the crazy expenses of the Elysée under Chirac ....... astronomical +500% mini in 5 years I think (report of a deputy who has studied everything in detail) ... ... disgusting .... and during this time the base people burst the slab.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/07, 18:15

jean63 wrote:and during this time the base people burst the slab.

Uh they are rather rare people who really die of hunger in France (except those who are on hunger strike) ... must not push anyway! I don't say 100 years ago, but at the moment it is largely exaggerated to say that. Don't you believe
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 08/03/07, 20:09

Christophe wrote:

Uh they are rather rare people who really die of hunger in France (except those who are on hunger strike) ... must not push anyway! I don't say 100 years ago, but at the moment it is largely exaggerated to say that. Don't you believe

: Mrgreen: only a little :? but many people do not eat hungry !!!!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/03/07, 21:41

Christophe wrote:

Yeah ... so to speak, but do you know that some kids don't eat at the canteen at noon because their parents can't afford to pay (by RMIstes I think), that's why the mayor from a suburban town made access to the canteen free. Since then they are overwhelmed (not enough staff or food).

Good you will say to me: if they did not have the TV with channel + sport or I do not know what + mobile phone ... etc, but I saw reports or it is frankly not the case (single mothers in precarious employment at Carrefour !!!).

What do you think of the employees who are "housed" in tents on the banks of the Saint Martin canal? These people do not make noise, but sometimes they die in silence.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).