Can be a solution to the problems of pollution

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 13/12/06, 19:29

Since, thanks to the econology lab, we are able to measure many things, and quantum teleportation has already been done, I wondered if we could base ourselves on this ancestor of teleportation to emit some kind of estimation. (which would be necessarily imprecise, or even false) on the teleportation of a small object ...
Woodcutter, we said we talked object here, not humans!
You can add many other otherwise ...
0 x
Together we can change the
morca
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by morca » 14/12/06, 00:36

And hop, excuse me, I'm going from forum en forum to say it's a hoax, and saveplanet and osprey are hoaxers ... : Cheesy:

See forum culture-sf, if you want, 4th page of the thread on ...
Teleportation of course ball : Evil:

Hi all, and hop to the next :?
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 15/12/06, 19:27

You're absolutely right, it's my passion, I only do that in my life and did indeed nothing else to do!
I also put chocolate in the aluminum paper in my big days of goodness.

I'm waiting for the press conference, then we'll see ... if we can and if we have the right to believe it or not.
Until then, I allow myself to dream, it is still a freedom like that ... to inform!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/06, 19:31

morca wrote:And hop, excuse me, I'm going from forum en forum to say it's a hoax

AH GOOD? Amazing ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

On the other hand a person has nothing to sell so good ... Even worse ... as Hoax
0 x
morca
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by morca » 16/12/06, 13:31

Maybe for once, the rumor is spread by a trustworthy person, but given the terminology used, recurring, I doubt it. If this is the case, I'd be willing to apologize, but the time is not yet come.
I would suggest to the webmaster of the present forum to send me a mp if it wants to compare the ip that we collected on the author of the message of culture-sf and the one here present.
I also soon send an email to the University of Toronto for if he deigns to address the issue, send a formal denial so do not dream too much.
I also note to the hoaxer that in case of perseverance, we can alert their provider of their misinformation activities.
I specify that the company owning the domain "science and industry" seems, after research, not to exist, in any case at the address it gave when reserving the said domain name, and that this should be sufficient to justify dishonesty of the site and its content, and therefore not to persevere in "dreaming" too much.

Good luck to all ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/12/06, 13:46

Uh I think that given the damage caused (almost zero right?) That the investigation that you are proposing is a little démeusurée not?

In addition there are so many other disinformation on the net (and more commercial style préjuficiable dozens of cans of fuel savers) it would be better to take care of this one instead ... no?
0 x
morca
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by morca » 17/12/06, 00:07

Perhaps. I'm not a hoax hunter.
Simply, I do not know about you here, but about the forum or I have been allowed in a short time to disguised pubs, to disappeared mourmelon bis, to sectarian movements, and there to hoax too much ... So now, there are tired, and the one who will come to take people for fools, I will do my best to return the favor ... : Lol:

Now I am not come to the bazaar here, so thank you for your hospitality, and I wish you ...

... A good christmas !!!, why not, it seems that it is not soon : Lol:
0 x
osprey
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Skeptical

by osprey » 19/12/06, 00:52

You know me, I'm as skeptical as you on the veracity of the information, but it's still tripant the idea that you can teleport objects one day!

After, as said Christophe, there is nothing to make a jaundice, if it's a joke, there are plenty of others circulating on the net and much worse taste.
0 x
osprey
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by osprey » 19/12/06, 00:57

In any case Merry Christmas, and I hope that 2007 will be the year of taking action (after the years of "awareness" of the ecological cause). Give eco-friendly gifts (my whole family will be entitled to balls and soapnuts : Cheesy: )
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 27/12/06, 20:20

I would hate to be in your family osprey!
Could do better in terms of Christmas gifts ... but it is always a good gesture econological!
Regarding the comments made above, I have nothing to say, it is rather funny.
In the meantime, I do not hear anymore about this discovery, so maybe it was really a hoax!
I was a little disconnected with Christmas but the conference did it take place, the media are they echoed?
0 x