Dossier renewable energies being created

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 21/03/07, 16:51

I flew over the solar part, it's not bad at all.

Bravo.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/07, 16:54

Well thank you :)

If you want to contribute to a future "Wind" part (more detailed than the existing one) it is obviously with pleasure :)
0 x
lumia
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

THE REC

by lumia » 09/04/07, 15:08

Hello I am currently in training by Fongécif for a year in preparation for a DUT GEA. As part of this training I have a dissertation, I decided to do this dissertation on renewable energies in France and more particularly on solar and wind turbines.

The title of my thesis is "what are the brakes on renewable energies? And how to remedy them". I left school for a long time and I have a lot of trouble doing this thesis, I found a lot of information on the internet but it is not always reliable. I also sent emails to the various ministries but I was referred to their site.

Our teacher asks us to call and move but how do we do it when we work all day.

So I'm looking for someone who could help me make this thesis, I mean in the writing especially, I have a lot of trouble and any help will be welcome.

If someone can refer me, I am mainly looking for students or teachers who are experienced in economics.

Thanks in advance, it's really urgent, my email is lumia2005@yahoo.fr
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 13/04/07, 16:48

hi lumia
to help you make this thesis I am not competent. And I don't have too much time.
What is DUT GEA.
Where is it?
It's interesting? The pace of work, the courses, the teachers the TP gives us some info.
0 x
parisvisa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by parisvisa » 29/05/07, 15:49

Hello everyone.

I just saw the report of TF1 on the pantone engine.

As a candidate for the legislative elections in the 3rd district of Paris and pro renewable energies, I would like a comparison to be made on the economic viability of the pantone engine and the algae fields of the company Greenfuel.

And on any spectrum of advantages or disadvantages of the two solutions.

thanking you.

Bruno Lalouette.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/05/07, 16:34

parisvisa wrote:I would like a comparison to be made on the economic viability of the pantone engine and the algae fields of the company Greenfuel.

And on any spectrum of advantages or disadvantages of the two solutions.

thanking you.

Bruno Lalouette.

Economic viability ... sorry but I don't like this term ... Too easy to say: it's not profitable compared to oil.

Now if we take into account the cost of environmental degradation for "current" solutions, the situation will be changed ... but the task is not easy. Example: how much does an animal species cost?

In addition, this request is quite off topic ... please recreate a new topic in the section: https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-biocar ... -vf41.html
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 30/05/07, 15:55

I had never noticed this subject and these links ... even if you had given us some links on other subject, among other things solar.

Nice work Chris, it must have taken you quite a while !!

You start from the solar origin for all renewable energies, the chain must be very long to prove the origin ?!

Regarding solar, I would not say that mechanical solar exists. Indeed, solar energy is created by the propagation of protons. In my opinion, these protons allow two basic basic things, which are:
- the heating of materials by shock and excitation: hence the thermal;
- the creation of electricity directly by shock and uprooting: hence the electric.

Thus, I would say that mechanical solar is an energy created indirectly, either by thermal or by electric. Just as mechanical energy is created for example by the thermal of the internal combustion engine, or by the electric of electric motors ...
Therefore, mechanical energy is derived from electrical or thermal.

On the other hand, it is possible for example to create mechanical energy directly with the tide of the oceans or seas, or even by the fall of a body of water. In these cases, the mechanical energy is primary and the others are derived ...

It's a long-term job that you've taken on. It will be long and tedious !! But good luck, the result will certainly be up to your expectations ...

If you need help, don't hesitate !!
0 x
rooster
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Micro-Enterprise.

by rooster » 20/01/08, 07:46

Woodcutter wrote:Congratulations! : Wink:

I'll read as soon as I have a little time ...

Look, I need professional info on urban wind power (Lycée HQE project) ... :P

Hello,

Regarding Urban Wind turbines, I think that vertical wind turbines are the most suitable to integrate into the "landscape" for a higher yield than horizontal ones, whether they are of the Savonius or Darrieus type. It seems to me that a building roof in the Paris region has already been fitted with one of them.
In order to be able to try to live from this passion that is Renewable Energies, and to share it with the greatest number of people, I created a Micro-Enterprise which now has a website:
www.eolie-deau-sol.com
I am looking for partners interested in its development, but I tried to summarize all of this on the site.
Happy reading to you if you feel like it.
Rooster.
0 x
isadanne
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by isadanne » 12/02/08, 06:58

Hello everyone,

I have a question for Christophe, I have horses, would have to have a little more when I was installed. Does the manure from my horses produce methane and in this case is it advisable to use methane to heat me?
If I understood correctly, we have to reuse methane as much as possible because it does more damage than co2 ????

Well what is there is that my horses mainly live outside, so if I collect the droppings outside without straw is what it does the same, besides finally what a dung outside (so cold) produces when even methane?

I would like to be more enlightened on the subject, if you have something else to offer that interests me.

please
isa
0 x
elhadj
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Energy management

by elhadj » 05/03/08, 20:07

Slt to all. I would like you to tell me about the subject of energy management in Senegal
0 x