Comrade Nostalgia: who is it??? (no cheating thank you)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Nostalgia comrade: who is it??? (no cheating thank you)

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/03/24, 00:19

Nostalgia (the subject)....
Disc Jockey (on the radio)
At the same time, the profession developed on the radio in the 1950s, thanks to the influence of the United States: music took up more and more space in the programming. The first pirate radio stations in the following decade highlighted the role of the “disc jockey-host” to the point of influencing the major national radio stations. They do not try to follow the pieces together to the rhythm, they announce and speak during the introduction phase of each piece11,e. The first radio jingles are used. In the 1960s, these radio men influenced the hitherto silent discotheque record stores. In the years that followed, two types of record stores would coexist depending on the location: the technical one, which would string together records while rarely speaking into the microphone, and the second, more focused on animation. But gradually, the simple sequences of titles become a coherent whole which accompanies the dancers.
(Yes who)
“And we spin the towels.... Dominique fucks fucks...”...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/03/24, 00:26

More cheesy than your copy/paste where we don't even talk about the most basic thing that is “pitch” it’s hard to do worse indeed!

“Screw the guy, you put the evidence of his mistakes/lies, manipulations under his nose, and he continues to quibble….
Go ahead flow : Arrowd: I leave you the last word :P
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/03/24, 13:27

Obamot wrote:It's still false, Billy Idol worked and wrote for a guitar virtuoso called Steve Stevens. Billy Idol appeared to everyone's surprise on stage with Michael Jackson in Lausanne (I was there) he did some solo hard rock guitar interpretations, on Michael's hard rock songs, Jimi Hendrix style. All connoisseurs know this.

Lie... (I was there... no but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL). If you were there, then you KNOW that Billy Idol NEVER came on stage with Michael Jackson (neither in 88, nor in 92, nor in 97)! Every connoisseur knows this! Reports of this major event are also available on the internet, all you have to do is help yourself *.... Thanks for the laugh! : Mrgreen:

* Testimony collected by Philippe Manoeuvre.
Billy Idol: "I was passing by, I saw a light, so I went on stage with the guitar that Jimi had given me of which I was the guitarist, and Michael let me ignite the crowd with my Hendrix-style hard rock solos on his own titles. Holy Michael, he wasn't afraid of someone stealing the spotlight."
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/03/24, 14:06

As for Nile Rodgers....

The day of the Lausanne concert (aka “I was there”) DJ Radio Cité Genève forgot to mention other surprise “on stage” guests. The photo speaks for itself:
: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/03/24, 23:54

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/03/24, 10:40

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: (aka “I was there”) DJ Radio City Geneva
what is this invention? It can't be from me, pull out the link where I would have written that, you'll whine again, otherwise I would ask moderation to warn you, already because you have no right to delve into people's lives with the aim of discrediting and persecuting them. 8)

The guy tells us things out of context from thirteen years ago… (Billy Idol >>> going to find stuff about Billy Idol posted on the web thirteen years ago…? I didn't remember this post anymore LOOOOL) this means that with his fixation, he spends whole days scrutinizing the forum to try to find lice in the straw concerning me, and... he... found... nothing...! Now the proof is there as to who is going to do the trash... Not only do I maintain that it is persecution given that it appears everywhere, but above all, these are fakes. The guy knows nothing about show business, and he continues to think he's the “Ministry of Truth” but this is going too far... and the worst part is that he doesn't know how it works (few people know it). Even if you point out his excesses under his nose, he continues.

Does everyone understand that this guy is crazy?

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: On the other hand, if we check his current logorrhea : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:As for Nile Rodgers ...
Oh yes, because I ALSO talk about and post works by this artist, so what? He pulls out some disco shit to discredit him/me? So what?

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
DCC0BA2A-2683-46FF-9DE8-596755AC900D.jpeg
DCC0BA2A-2683-46FF-9DE8-596755AC900D.jpeg (138.68 KiB) Viewed 238 times

bistro / music-to-discover-share-t11137-550.html # p527856

: Arrowd: : Arrowu: :D :D :D : Arrowu: : Arrowd:

IMG_1519.jpeg
IMG_1519.jpeg (393.63 KIO) Accessed 238 times
…All this for what? He also posts Nile Rogers stuff, so he's once again shooting himself in the foot without even realizing it... To try to hide the fact that this bastard... knows absolutely nothing about this business, and that in At this point, everything he posts comes back to him, several times a day… (Huh naked plasma?)

Image Image Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/03/24, 11:05

But what a bunch of clowns these two are...even on a subject as cool as show business, they manage to mess around! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

It's just maddening...and dismaying! : Shock:

You have nothing more interesting to do with your life than to worry about details, which frankly everyone here except you 2 doesn't care about!!?? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

ps: Obistrot and Guy-Gnôle, in theory, it should have been a good match...strange... : Lol:
2 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 12/03/24, 11:44

Christophe wrote: in theory, it should have been a good match...strange... : Lol:

smasher
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/03/24, 11:55

Obamot and Guy are incorrigible. : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/03/24, 11:57

All this hides something unclear...I think they are certainly former lovers... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
2 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"