CO2 ppm, sun and climate variability

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: CO2 ppm, sun and climate variability

by izentrop » 06/08/23, 18:10

pacien- wrote:< >
+1
0 x
pacian-
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pacian- » 09/08/23, 10:18

izentrop wrote:pacien- wrote:
<
We must give back to Caesar what is Caesar's (to Berruyer)! I am not a disciple of the IPCC, let it be said!

It's more believable like this: : Lol:
izentrop wrote:< >
0 x
My preference : climate variability.
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 12/08/23, 01:00

izentrop wrote:
pacien- wrote:< >
+1

I had seen a scientific paper that showed that in long history temperatures had always risen before CO2.
The increase in CO2 was therefore a consequence of global warming and not the reverse.

Fossil fuels have changed the situation, but CO2 represents only 0,4% of the atmosphere and has only a slight influence on global warming (less than clouds for example).
1 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/08/23, 08:55

jean.caissepas wrote:I had seen a scientific paper that showed that in long history temperatures had always risen before CO2.
A climatosceptic site affirms it https://www.science-climat-energie.be/f ... ure-et-co2, but this is contrary to Giec's conclusions. https://reseauactionclimat.org/reponses ... ceptiques/
Experiments involving various mixtures of gases had demonstrated the heat-trapping properties of water vapor, CO2 and methane in the 1850s. But these effects have not yet been quantified - there were no significant digits. It will be another 40 years before that happens.

Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius (1859-1927) is the person who analyzed the numbers. The results were presented in a remarkable paper, "On the Influence of Carbonic Acid in the Air on the Temperature of the Ground", in 1896...
And the rest of the scientific findings making consensus on this subject https://skepticalscience.com/at-a-glanc ... house.html
0 x
pacian-
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pacian- » 25/08/23, 18:01

Historic fires in Canada, Greece, Hawaii... the highest temperature ever measured on Earth, we hear every day: all because of global warming by humans!
If we watch the documentary "The dark hours of ancient Egypt" we could also say that the pharaohs are responsible for the desertification after 5000a. With the savannah of this time (the desert before the Sahara) disappeared lions, crocodiles, rivers... from Egypt to Morocco.
We also learn that 4200a ago an almost global drought of at least 20a caused the fall of the old empire (in this case) following the stopping of the floods of the Nile and the temporary disappearance of the lakes.
With CO2 we are promised much worse than this ancient natural example, especially with the huge CO2 emissions from mega-fires.
What is the part of the natural in the current highly publicized global warming?

Watch 29/8/23
https://www.molotov.tv/fr_fr/p/167268-42/les-heures-sombres-de-legypte-antique
0 x
pacian-
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pacian- » 28/08/23, 13:14

Reminder: Watch 29/8/23
https://www.molotov.tv/fr_fr/p/167268-42/les-heures-sombres-de-legypte-antique

The climatic instability of the documentary reminds us that without the anomaly of 12a ago we would already have at least 000° more and more than 2m marine, according to the Milankovitch cycle!
0 x
pacian-
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pacian- » 13/10/23, 16:34

Warming/meteorite/volcanism:
(to complete page 4 before the law makes complete misinformation reign on the climate)
When we look at the graph of the Milankovitch cycle we see that an event stopped cyclical global warming 12 years ago (causing the famous climatic stability which facilitated the development of humanity). At that time a 000km meteorite (NASA) hit the Earth. Impact and feedbacks logically caused the ascending damped oscillation visible on the curve; rather, an astronomical variation causes a bump or dip.
Impact volcanism from a large meteorite shakes up the earth's tectonics and climate for thousands of years according to https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/fra ... u-des-deux.
If the Yucatán meteorite doubled the eruptions over 50 years, it took 000 years for the climate to return to normal. The dryasR meteorite was 500* smaller than that of Yucatán for an impact energy 000 cubed lower. The influence on volcanism and climate of this meteorite (3.5a) will be: 3.5/12 = 000a!
Without the cooling volcanic umbrella due to this meteorite, the stronger cyclical insolation (110a) must resume, causing global warming, without being perceptible by satellites.
Without the anomaly of 12a there would have been 000° more and more 2m sea for the pharaohs ** with the cyclical thermal peak and the N sea ice would have been seasonal for a long time. Apparently, the cyclical cooling begins in the northern hemisphere following the disappearance of the N sea ice, which is not yet the case, a delay caused by the anomaly a priori!? More brutal will be the return of cyclical cold, if the natural is not thwarted by the anthropogenic?
Currently, the inevitable anthropogenic factor is added to the rebound from the last cooling.
Did the anthropogenic coincide with a volcanic parasol ending at the end of a cyclical thermal peak??

vostok.jpg
vostok.jpg (48.7 KiB) Viewed 1200 times

pacien- wrote: ** If we watch the documentary "The Dark Hours of Ancient Egypt" we could also say that the pharaohs are responsible for the desertification after 5000a. With the savannah of this era (the front desert of the Sahara) lions, crocodiles, rivers... from Egypt to Morocco disappeared.
We also learn that 4200a ago an almost global drought of at least 20a caused the fall of the old empire (in this case) following the stopping of the floods of the Nile and the temporary disappearance of the lakes.

https://www.climato-realistes.fr/change ... e-arctique
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 13/10/23, 23:16

Warming/cooling episodes, known as Dansgaard-Oeschger events,
are observed in records from the last ice age (between -100 and -000 years ago
approximately) with a return duration of around 1500 years. They are characterized by a
rapid warming of the North Atlantic accompanied by slower cooling of Antarctica and
of a migration from tropical rainy areas. Thus these cycles rather show a reorganization of
temperature gradients, and the best supported hypothesis to explain them is a variation in circulation
ocean and associated heat transport. Conversely, the global warming currently observed
concerns all of the two hemispheres and in particular all of the planet's oceans, which indicates
a significant global energy imbalance and not just a reorganization of transport
heat.
https://www.esperanza21.org/sites/defau ... tiques.pdf
1 x
pacian-
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pacian- » 15/10/23, 11:11

izentrop wrote: Dansgaard-Oeschger,
A cycle among cycles.

izentrop wrote: global warming currently observed
concerns all of the two hemispheres and in particular all of the planet's oceans, which indicates
a significant global energy imbalance and not just a reorganization of transport
heat.
Scenario which fits perfectly with the hypothesis of the end of a volcanic parasol, following a meteorite!
0 x
pacian-
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pacian- » 26/11/23, 16:35

No perception of climate variability without traces. Note on Vostok's extrapolated average:
By comparing the sea level curve and that of the atmospheric temperature at Vostok, we see a consistency where the anomaly (12a) caused a premature settling of the sea level and a halt to global warming.
The sea level mainly follows astronomical variations by integrating, literally, the temperatures of the atmosphere to create a fluctuating average, while Vostok is very sensitive to changes in the regional currents which affect it.
Vostok is in phase with global variations but out of sync with the average temperature (referring to sea level). Vostok represents the temperature in Vostok and its surroundings, nothing more; the current overheating of the Arctic is no more representative of our climate.
The variations of the indirect average (sea level) are more representative than the large Vostok reference. The thermal peak in Vostok is short (time of the pharaohs), that of the average by sea is much longer. Length which, associated with the hypothesis of the umbrella by volcanism/meteorite, would explain why the temperature is starting to rise again.
With this hypothesis, the end of the long climatic "stability" (the anomaly) would mark the great return of natural climatic instability, in parallel with anthropogenic and solar ones, starting with a short increase of several degrees. Coincidence?

sea+air vostok.jpg
sea+air vostok.jpg (83.47 KiB) Viewed 838 times
0 x