Ecoenergie-france.fr box review

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Notice box ecoenergie-france.fr

by sicetaitsimple » 12/09/22, 16:49

It's nonsense... There is no reactive energy billing for individuals, you can install all the chokes and capacities you want, it won't change anything.
It is different for large consumers, industrial or otherwise.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/22, 17:09

sicetaitsimple wrote:It's nonsense... There is no reactive energy billing for individuals, you can install all the chokes and capacities you want, it won't change anything.
It is different for large consumers, industrial or otherwise.

This could change with the Linky...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/09/22, 17:12

Bof... To my taff our meter counts the reactive energy our supplier (not edf) does not charge us... our battery of condos has been disconnected for 20 years : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/09/22, 17:15

: Cheesy: You'll like it Christopher:

Definition of reactive power

Reactive power corresponds to the "non-useful", "invisible" power of electricity, in the sense that it does not produce thermal work. It is not transformed into useful energy. It is not directly converted into heat, motion or light. Indeed, in electrical installations, only part of the energy is recovered. The other, lost, is the consequence of the magnetic fields caused by certain electrical systems, mainly those equipped with a winding. These systems correspond to rotating engines, cold appliances, computer components.

This reactive power is transported by the electrical network, which therefore generates a higher current demand and an oversizing of the installations.

By analogy, the reactive power corresponds to the foam found above the beer. To go back to the 3 powers: – the active power is the beer, – the reactive power: the foam and together they form – the apparent power. The active power (the beer) is used efficiently while the reactive power (the froth) increases the power to be carried as the froth increases the amount in the glass.
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/22, 17:18

Macro wrote::cheesy: You'll like it Christophe:

(...)

By analogy, the reactive power corresponds to the foam found above the beer. To go back to the 3 powers: – the active power is the beer, – the reactive power: the foam and together they form – the apparent power. The active power (the beer) is used efficiently while the reactive power (the froth) increases the power to be carried as the froth increases the amount in the glass.

Damn am grilled!!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I don't agree with this analogy: if you wait long enough for the foam to end up in beer (but losing a bit of overall volume anyway...)
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/09/22, 17:33

or stain foam
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 12/09/22, 17:49

The beer example is very clear!!!!! : Lol:

But for me, as I said from old memories, cos phi must be greater than 0.8.

If your cos phi is less than that, "EDF" must supply more energy, much more than what you are charged for.

And if you lower it at home, "EDF" should provide infinite power ....

That's my opinion.

But for that, I even wonder if it's not windings that we should put ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/09/22, 18:00

phil59 wrote:But for me, as I said from old memories, cos phi must be greater than 0.8.

My electrical engineering memories are old too, but I think yours are a bit confused! : Lol:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 12/09/22, 18:05

sicetaitsimple wrote:
phil59 wrote:But for me, as I said from old memories, cos phi must be greater than 0.8.

My electrical engineering memories are old too, but I think yours are a bit confused! : Lol:

How did my memories fade? (shit, I know!) : Lol:
As I said, it's baccalaureate, so final or first, I don't know anymore, from 1979 ... at 10am sharp! : Lol:
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/22, 18:22

sicetaitsimple wrote:

Except that he is not memories… these are speculations!! : Cry: : Cry:
0 x