What to do with ABC2019

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

What to do with ABC2019

The poll expired on 08 / 03 / 21, 16: 22

Definitive ban
47%
Banishment 2 weeks
7%
do nothing
47%

Total votes: 15
Christophe

Re: What to do with ABC2019

by Christophe » 27/03/21, 14:21

No of mine !!

I'm already struggling to make you understand what I'm saying I'm not going to try the exercise with the ideas of others !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/03/21, 14:40

:
pedrobac
Unless you have counter-examples to show me, where I would have shown less respect than the one I was shown?
janic wrote swearing insults like charlatans and crooks!
I only treat real charlatans and crooks as charlatans and crooks, so it is not a question of insults, but of a simple observation.
Ah yes? and on what criteria other than "I think that's my opinion"Self-declared pseudo scientist. Where are your proofs, you who claim them every time! So if I say that you are an idiot, a moron, these are not insults, but indeed an observation?
Thank you for confirming it .... finally! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/03/21, 14:50

ABC2019 wrote:"other", you mean eclectron? and more generally JOGER? (Janic, Obamot, GuyGadebois, eclectron, reinoso even if we don't see him too much anymore).
Why would you absolutely want to involve me in your lynching when I'm not participating in it :?:

0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/03/21, 16:42

Janic wrote:
:
pedrobac
Unless you have counter-examples to show me, where I would have shown less respect than the one I was shown?
janic wrote swearing insults like charlatans and crooks!
I only treat real charlatans and crooks as charlatans and crooks, so it is not a question of insults, but of a simple observation.
Ah yes? and on what criteria other than "I think that's my opinion"self-declared pseudo-scientist.

I don't know what makes you doubt my scientific training, you want me to post a copy of my thesis diploma to convince you?
otherwise "the opinion" that I have already come from the absence of any serious reference given on the sites on the H. , as well as the opinion of many other "proven" scientists, but I indicated to you that I could change my opinion if you indicate to me references to serious studies.

If you don't want to give it to me, that's your problem, not mine, but then don't be surprised if I don't change my mind.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/03/21, 16:44

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:"other", you mean eclectron? and more generally JOGER? (Janic, Obamot, GuyGadebois, eclectron, reinoso even if we don't see him too much anymore).
Why would you absolutely want to involve me in your lynching when I'm not participating in it :?:

it's nice, thank you, but I was just asking Christophe where he saw disdain in my remarks, and it could have concerned the discussions we had. It wasn't an accusation against you.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/03/21, 16:45

Christophe wrote:No of mine !!

it seems to me that I answered your messages in more or less the same tone as yours, my apologies if you took it otherwise, it was not voluntary.
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/03/21, 16:50

Kind ? Well that's not your case then ...!

: Arrowd: Since in an unfair way, you did not hesitate to contribute to my lynching not long ago : Arrowd:

ABC2019 wrote:Well, since defense arguments are always needed, I am looking for a case where Obamot would have posted relevant remarks, would have corrected figures to give the correct ones, would have been obviously right against his interlocutor ... someone (else that him) could he point me to a subject where it happened?

Which was absolutely not true at all! But it is also not bad to ask the same question BUT towards you ...!
Why should I put up with a guy who keeps reveling in bad faith? (which makes any debate futile)
Maybe it's better that you don't answer and act towards more openness : Twisted:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/03/21, 17:01

Obamot wrote:Kind ? Well that's not your case then ...!

: Arrowd: Since in an unfair way, you did not hesitate to contribute to my lynching not long ago : Arrowd:

you're exaggerating there, I appealed to present arguments in your defense!
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/03/21, 17:28

You are not in a position to “negotiate”. Everyone understood the irony and what was your real underlying intention, it was very dirty talk that you try to turn in your favor to justify yourself.

You just demonstrated how kinky you can be! Image
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 27/03/21, 18:58

ABC2019 wrote:Show me ONLY ONE discussion, I mean ONLY ONE, or one of the JOGER argues against an opponent who does not agree with him, without there being at least 50% of insulting messages from him. One is not much to ask anyway!

It's true I forgot your tip at each post to consider that your interlocutor gave no argument.
I repeat it either you are very stupid (memory of goldfish, non-integration of what the interlocutor says, constancy in the repetition in loop of untruth, even in front of the obvious ones) or you are a patent pest and on purpose .

Forcing that your bad faith, or bullshit, irritates and necessarily that we are more virulent in the answers.

It does not matter whether you are a simpleton or a troll, in both cases you are detrimental to the smooth running of the forum : Arrow: outside !

It's been long enough since you had your chance.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max