What to do with ABC2019

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

What to do with ABC2019

The poll expired on 08 / 03 / 21, 16: 22

Definitive ban
47%
Banishment 2 weeks
7%
do nothing
47%

Total votes: 15
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

What to do with ABC2019

by eclectron » 06/02/21, 16:22

Well I devote myself, it burns the fingers of some, What should be done with ABC2019, everything is in the title.
Up to you...
Personally I find it detrimental to the smooth running of forum, and even harmful to the evolution of the world.

Very active, he circumscribes everything in his narrow and simplistic vision, the forum does not breathe, it keeps thinking at zero level and in conflict.

I've seen it all, I'm voting for "definitely outside"!

PS: I am surprised to come to such extremes ...
3 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: What to do with ABC2019

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/02/21, 16:59

0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/02/21, 17:21

I have no doubt that the JOGERs would like to silence me since I do not miss an opportunity to put them in front of their contradictions, it is normal that they do not like me. I would be more sensitive to criticism coming from people not belonging to this group, but hey I wait to see ...

But I wouldn't be surprised if those who vote against me are also those who have a particularly strong propensity to insult their opponents in their posts, in the "JOGER" style, that should be able to be verified quite easily.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/21, 17:23

Maybe wait until the end of the AB-C testing experience to make a decision ... he who loves numbers and rigorous methods so much ...

bistro / anti-troll-method-l-ab-c-test-c-est-parti-t16681.html

a) Season 3 starts tomorrow night ... candidates? : Mrgreen:

Personally with ABC, it's Obamot who was swelling this week ... so I would see it for a 2nd season! : Cheesy:

Not you ?

b) I will publish the figures after season 3 ... but as I said before, blocking a member say "too enthusiastic", boost the participation of more than 30% on the number of messages posted! More obviously if we deduce the unposted messages of this member! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/21, 17:24

ABC2019 wrote:I have no doubt that the JOGERs would like to silence me since I do not miss an opportunity to put them in front of their contradictions, it is normal that they do not like me. I would be more sensitive to criticism coming from people not belonging to this group, but hey I wait to see ...

But I wouldn't be surprised if those who vote against me are also those who have a particularly strong propensity to insult their opponents in their posts, in the "JOGER" style, that should be able to be verified quite easily.

Please remind us who are the JOGERs ... JOE I remember my G and R who is it?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/02/21, 17:28

ABC2019 wrote:But I wouldn't be surprised if those who vote against me ...

I give you one so that you understand my position well ... since you have no idea of ​​accusing "properly":
: Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/21, 17:30

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:But I wouldn't be surprised if those who vote against me ...

I give you one so that you understand my position well ... since you have no idea of ​​accusing "properly":
: Mrgreen:

Am ptdr there!

1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/02/21, 17:32

Janic, Obamot, Guy, Electron, Reinoso

to make statistics, we can take their last 50 posts and count those that do not include directly aggressive terms and insults towards their interlocutors, and you compare to others.

Otherwise if I make reprehensible posts, please tell me which ones and why, I will take them into account.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/02/21, 17:46

ABC2019 wrote:Janic, Obamot, Guy, Electron, Reinoso

Ps: Go do your "stats" elsewhere ... : Mrgreen:
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 06 / 02 / 21, 17: 50, 1 edited once.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 06/02/21, 17:49

ABC2019 wrote:I have no doubt that the JOGERs would like to silence me since I do not miss an opportunity to put them in front of their contradictions, it is normal that they do not like me.

Personally you do not put me in front of my contradictions but in front of your narrow vision which distorts any problem and you do not hear anything has a widening of vision, therefore yes, that irritates, hence insults. The best is that you go to pollute elsewhere.

Proof of your narrow vision.
An electronic amplifier amplifies the power by a factor of A.
If the input power is zero, the output, A x 0 = 0,
the output power is zero, except for the intrinsic noise of the amplifier.

Now you place a white noise generator at the input of amplifier A.
At the output you have this white noise amplified by a factor A.
If you're not in bad faith, until then you should agree.

Now you replace the input white noise generator with a resistor.
At the output you have the white noise of the input resistance, multiplied by a factor A.
The output power can be quite exploitable, if A is large enough.
Please, not the verse that white noise has zero average power (which is true, just like the 50Hz sector ...) but a non-zero effective power, just like the 50Hz sector, as everyone knows.

So how dare you argue that a resistor is not a power generator of white noise?
If this were the case, at the output of amplifier A, there would be zero and not a useful effective power.

Still your narrow view of thermodynamics.
Yes, in the word "thermal fluctuations", there are at least two temperatures, so the resistance does not contradict the thermo in any way, by acting as a generator, since in time there is indeed a variation in temperature (tiny and fast)

And we could multiply this kind of examples ad infinitum, where it will take 1000 posts for you to finally agree and then at the 1001st finally disagree and we left ......... ....

So if you call me to face my contradictions, the fact of opposing me bullshit in the bar, I agree with you.
Except that I'm fed up with your bullshit in the bar.
Last edited by eclectron the 06 / 02 / 21, 17: 58, 2 edited once.
2 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max