Covid vaccination vs death in EHPAD. A real and rapid vaccine efficacy test on fragile people in nursing homes

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Covid vaccination vs death in EHPAD. A real and rapid vaccine efficacy test on fragile people in nursing homes

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 15:15

ABC2019 wrote:Well now apply it, without cheating.

Ok let's find the numbers not bogus ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccination vs death in EHPAD. A real and rapid vaccine efficacy test on fragile people in nursing homes

by ABC2019 » 03/09/21, 15:17

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:Well now apply it, without cheating.

Ok let's find the numbers not bogus ...

ah but how do you expect to know if they are not bogus?

you started by jumping on false numbers (which gave +11), obviously a counting error, screaming scandal and saying that it PROVEN that vaccines were killing people (while several forumers expressed their perplexity), and now you no longer take them when the error has been corrected, but it invalidates your conclusion?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 15:31

ABC2019 wrote:you started by jumping on false numbers (which gave +11), obviously a counting error, screaming scandal and saying that it PROVEN that vaccines were killing people (while several forumers expressed their perplexity), and now you no longer take them when the error has been corrected, but it invalidates your conclusion?

You're funny, you !

Have a little laugh again:

If the figures are not verified before OFFICIAL publication, inevitably ... the OFFICIAL analyzes which result from it are falsified !! I thought the curves grew steadily up to 36 deaths ... who wouldn't have thought?

In all cases there is EU VOLUNTARY DISSIMULATION OF OFFICIAL FIGURES BY THE STATE ...my grandmother would have said: I have already known that! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

That alone is unforgivable in a health democracy!

Another problem is that the correction the next day which seems to me highly bogus and too perfect to be honest! Deaths stopping miraculously at the end of the vaccination campaign : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Neuneus of your kind believe in it ... but not me! My grandmother would have said: I have already known that!

Are we talking about Israel or not?

We will see if the 3rd market takes shape in October November ...

I count 10 deaths in 000 2020 deaths in 15/000, a good part of which after the start of the vaccination campaign ... if the 2020rd step there is with the same growth we can predict 2021 deaths on the 3rd step ( hypothetical...)

Re-read what I said ... before doing the defamation!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/09/21, 15:34

Christophe wrote:
Another problem is that the rectification seems to me highly bogus and too perfect to be honest! Deaths stopping miraculously at the end of the vaccination campaign : Mrgreen: Are we talking about Israel or not? Neuneus of your kind believe in it ... but not me! My grandmother would have said: I have already known that!

We will see if the 3rd market takes shape in October November ...

Re-read what I said.

It doesn't seem like a miracle to me at all, EHPADs have surely been much better vaccinated than the entire population (probably more than 90% against less than 70% in France and Israel), and when you see life in an EHPAD, it is not especially a place where we make mega-eggs with 200 people by rolling shovels in the corners : Mrgreen: . I saw how it went in my mother's, at the slightest alert, a little re-containment, systematic test ... that with the vaccine, I'm not surprised that we have almost no more mortality now.

I'm pretty confident that there won't be a new wave ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/09/21, 16:33

abcon
I'm pretty confident there won't be a new wave.
and the bozo says that now that all those who said the opposite among epidemiologists say that he will have a fourth and maybe others after. but above all he is afraid, like all hypochondraics, that the following doses will worsen the fragile health of those vaccinated even more. You will let us know when you are hospitalized anyway.
it seems to me not at all a miracle, the EHPAD surely have been vaccinated much better than the general population (probably more than 90% against less than 70% in France and Israel),
and there, we perceive the high scientific content of his speech!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 16:42

ABC2019 wrote:I'm pretty confident that there won't be a new wave ...

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 16:43

The cow I would have made profitable this gif !!

Thank you ABC am still ptdr !!

The weekend is off to a good start! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/09/21, 16:52

come on christophe, be generous, give him back all his weekends so ... he can piss off his loved ones too! : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 17:03

Janic wrote:come on christophe, be generous, give him back all his weekends so ... he can piss off his loved ones too! : Cheesy:

No no no not this weekend, it made me laugh this afternoon!

Go one more for the road:

0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/09/21, 19:24

have some more fun for the weekend : Mrgreen:

0 x