Covid-19 vaccine: what if we never found it like HIV AIDS?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Covid-19 vaccine: what if we never found one like HIV AIDS?

by Christophe » 13/07/20, 23:00

And hopla ... one more info that invalidates even torpedo the vaccine trail: https://www.leparisien.fr/societe/sante ... 352195.php

We already knew from other studies ... is that another confirmation?

Covid-19: immunity could disappear in a few months

This study from King's College London undermines the policy based on collective immunity, supposed to protect everyone.

As with a common cold, the antibody-based immunity acquired after recovering from Covid-19 would mostly disappear within a few months, according to a new study. A result that risks complicating the development of an effective long-term vaccine.

"This work confirms that protective antibody responses in people infected with SARS-CoV-2 […] seem to decline rapidly," said Dr Stephen Griffin at the University of Leeds (United Kingdom) on Monday.

(...)
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 14/07/20, 00:11

Christophe wrote:And hopla ... one more info that invalidates even torpedo the vaccine trail: https://www.leparisien.fr/societe/sante ... 352195.php

We already knew from other studies ... is that another confirmation?

Covid-19: immunity could disappear in a few months

This study from King's College London undermines the policy based on collective immunity, supposed to protect everyone.

As with a common cold, the antibody-based immunity acquired after recovering from Covid-19 would mostly disappear within a few months, according to a new study. A result that risks complicating the development of an effective long-term vaccine.

"This work confirms that protective antibody responses in people infected with SARS-CoV-2 […] seem to decline rapidly," said Dr Stephen Griffin at the University of Leeds (United Kingdom) on Monday.

(...)

You surprise me, you still don't believe that Astra Zeneca / Gilead will settle for a "one shot" while they hold the goose that lays the golden eggs.

A vaccine and lots of booster shots every year a bit like the flu but extended to the whole planet and it is the jackpot guaranteed for eternity.

I feel that we haven't left the hostel with this stuff and all kinds of disinformation ...

A new era is opening during which the patient will have to try more than ever to avoid being murdered by laboratories and doctors.

Knowing in addition that in all those there will be at the same time good and bad ones: treatments, doctors and vaccines.

A real life-size video game in which the patient will have to avoid rotten medicines, treatments and vaccines in order to try to find the right doctors, the right vaccines and the right treatments ... hello the atmosphere.
2 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 14/07/20, 12:23

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:A real life-size video game in which the patient will have to avoid rotten medicines, treatments and vaccines in order to try to find the right doctors, the right vaccines and the right treatments ... hello the atmosphere.

In my opinion, with all these medical charlatans, we are going to flee the medical world (as is the case with the political world), and the only way out will be to go back to the good old drugs of our grandmothers: a good infusion of garlic in a large bowl of milk with lemon and sage, then in bed with a hot water bottle on your head, and you're on your feet in 2 days!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/07/20, 14:24

Without forgetting 3 glasses of Byrrh per day from 18 years old ... : Mrgreen:

1 for children after 5 years!

: Arrow: pollution-prevention-health / the-advances-in-the-fight-against-coronavis-t16395-80.html # p404853
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 14/07/20, 14:35

Christophe wrote:Without forgetting 3 glasses of Byrrh per day from 18 years old ... : Mrgreen:

1 for children after 5 years!

: Arrow: pollution-prevention-health / the-advances-in-the-fight-against-coronavis-t16395-80.html # p404853

In the genre you also have the Vulcani .... no worse than the redemsivir

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 16/07/20, 02:04

COVID-1273 mRNA-19 vaccine: encouraging preliminary results from a phase I trial in 45 participants https://quoidansmonassiette.fr/vaccin-c ... -phase-i-1
The amount of IgG antibody (ImmunoGlobulin G) increased rapidly after the 1st vaccination with seroconversion in all participants on D15. There is a dose response effect.

In conclusion, the mRNA-1273 vaccine was immunogenic, inducing antibody and lymphocyte responses. The durability of the immune response has not been evaluated. The follow-up was 57 days in this publication (the follow-up will last 1 year after the 2nd vaccination).
However, you have to keep in mind that this is not a phase III clinical trial where participants are confronted in real conditions with SARS-CoV-2.

A phase 2 trial of mRNA-1273 in 600 healthy adults, evaluating doses of 50 μg and 100 μg, is underway (NCT04405076). A phase 3 efficacy trial is expected to evaluate a dose of 100 μg and is expected to begin in the summer of 2020. The US NIH (American National Institutes of Health) is supporting this clinical trial.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/07/20, 03:04

izentrop wrote:COVID-1273 mRNA-19 vaccine: encouraging preliminary results from a phase I trial in 45 participants https://quoidansmonassiette.fr/vaccin-c ... -phase-i-1
The amount of IgG antibody (ImmunoGlobulin G) increased rapidly after the 1st vaccination with seroconversion in all participants on D15. There is a dose response effect.

In conclusion, the mRNA-1273 vaccine was immunogenic, inducing antibody and lymphocyte responses. The durability of the immune response has not been evaluated. The follow-up was 57 days in this publication (the follow-up will last 1 year after the 2nd vaccination).
However, you have to keep in mind that this is not a phase III clinical trial where participants are confronted in real conditions with SARS-CoV-2.

A phase 2 trial of mRNA-1273 in 600 healthy adults, evaluating doses of 50 μg and 100 μg, is underway (NCT04405076). A phase 3 efficacy trial is expected to evaluate a dose of 100 μg and is expected to begin in the summer of 2020. The US NIH (American National Institutes of Health) is supporting this clinical trial.

The “for”:
- detection via IgG antibodies (ImmunoGlobulin G), that's what you have to do, of course!
- the test was undertaken quickly.

Against the"
- 45 patients is largely insufficient! (eh-eh-eh ...)
- If a double-blind randomized study with 2 different concentrations, then each group is 11 people (I'm laughing!)
- If not, I laugh even more : Mrgreen:
- Nothing proves to me that in 4 to 6 months immunity will still work: “durability of immune response” (rere-eh-eh-eh ...)
- the guys got an order for a vaccine worth 8 billion euros, but they are testing only 45 guinea pigs! Huge ! Image

(ha whew, we shouldn't test too much in case the virus flops, right?)

Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/07/20, 06:33

GuyGadebois wrote:I don't see why I would inject their poison when there is nothing to say that the covid will not go away and that in case of infection I have HCQ, AZ, zinc and that after 10 days it is settled. Let them go and get them and their vaccines.

if we discover a vaccine that is effective enough, I want to go with you to a covid-party, me vaccinated, and you with your HCQ + AZT at hand, my Guitounet : Mrgreen:

Chiche?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/07/20, 12:04

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:I don't see why I would inject their poison when there is nothing to say that the covid will not go away and that in case of infection I have HCQ, AZ, zinc and that after 10 days it is settled. Let them go and get them and their vaccines.

if we discover a vaccine that is effective enough, I want to go with you to a covid-party, me vaccinated, and you with your HCQ + AZT at hand, my Guitounet : Mrgreen:

Chiche?

Start by understanding what I wrote before answering nonsense.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/07/20, 12:07

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Chiche?

Start by understanding what I wrote before answering nonsense.

well yes you wrote that "in case of infection, I have HCQ, AZ, zinc and that after 10 days it is settled." so you don't mind going to an unvaccinated covid party, right? in addition the first who falls ill wins the pot if I understood the principle correctly, so you have a chance to be a winner!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)