Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by Obamot » 06/01/24, 12:15

gfgh64 wrote:for jacket reversal
…so there, among the “Funny” you will have the choice...
On the other hand, I defy you to find a single post where I turned my coat around, I have happened to change my opinion by saying I was wrong but rarely (since I don't turn my coat around), for That's better, go snoop in the posts of 'Tophe if you have the courage, or Guy if you don't) LooooooooooooooooOL

Ah and given your reaction, I smell the capilo-tracted narrative of the sympatoche* ex-Humus, am I right? (Because thanks to your hockey kick, you carefully avoided answering this question (already dodged at the time...)

In short, always boredom...

*) occasionally
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 06/01/24, 13:41

Obamot wrote:
gfgh64 wrote:for jacket reversal
…so there, among the “Funny” you will have the choice...
On the other hand, I defy you to find a single post where I turned my coat around, I have happened to change my opinion by saying I was wrong but rarely (since I don't turn my coat around), for That's better, go snoop in the posts of 'Tophe if you have the courage, or Guy if you don't) LooooooooooooooooOL

Ah and given your reaction, I smell the capilo-tracted narrative of the sympatoche* ex-Humus, am I right? (Because thanks to your hockey kick, you carefully avoided answering this question (already dodged at the time...)

In short, always boredom...

*) occasionally

yes yes of course false nose, tartufe and many others, in my previous life I abused a lot of narcotics, I don't know what you take, but it seems powerful

In short, always boredom... that's it, I'm starting to understand, this need to exist, whatever the cost, no friends, alone in the world, no one to understand you, so I'm starting to feel sad for you, go ahead then let go, if it makes you feel good
0 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/01/24, 16:18

I think you don't understand. He is "the good companion", "the friend who wishes you well", "the cheerful fellow", "the ideal comrade", disinterested, altruistic, generous, compassionate, affable, relevant, (very) gifted, gracious , gentle, warm, charitable, honest, heterocentric, sensitive, courteous and above all "overflowing with empathy"... but we, the bullies, the bastards, the perverse manipulators, well... we don't see it! :(
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/01/24, 18:57

Perfectly summed up, face of kéké, just missing the smell as Chirac would have said…

sante-pollution-prevention / le-fil-sans-injures-t16974-470.html # p546156

By the way, what are you doing in this forum “extreme right” You seem to have adapted, how is your new life? Where did you get used to it, is it addictive? I didn't say you turned your jacket around but it's just like...

How boring.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/01/24, 19:23

1 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 06/01/24, 19:26

Obamot wrote:
How boring.

That is true !
Let's remove the boredom and the quarrels, there's not much left on the forum.
The past looked more productive.
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/01/24, 19:52

DrBombay wrote:
Let's remove the boredom and the quarrels, there's not much left on the forum.
The past looked more productive.

Come on, doc, take care of Sam, Tabata, and Andora...

You haven't finished yet?

Let's start a debate on the poor sale of toothpicks in the 13th century, or on the influence of toothpick masturbation on the flooding of the Nile...
It’s more constructive!
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/24, 11:12

Janic is out...
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/01/24, 13:49

Totally unjustified ban, I was following this from afar, but the poor guy was repeatedly being attacked (in principle always from the same one, guess who?) while trying to respond in a concrete way while keeping a certain course!
His “attackers”? They are doing wonderfully, thank you… Move along, there’s nothing to see…,
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/24, 14:06

You are right !
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"