Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by Christophe » 05/01/24, 14:21

Some of them are not alone in their heads...
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/01/24, 14:38

Christophe wrote:Some of them are not alone in their heads...

No, but in their lives, yes... does it compensate?
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 05/01/24, 14:56

No matter how hard I try, I can't follow, no matter how hard I reread Oba's posts, no way,
I don't pretend to know if he's right or wrong, I don't understand anything, and personally, for me it's huge not to be able to understand something or someone
for example I didn't really agree with the survey on Janic, but I could understand the approach
I don't have the skills to do one, but I would be curious to know the opinion of forum for Obama
0 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 05/01/24, 14:58

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Christophe wrote:Some of them are not alone in their heads...

No, but in their lives, yes... does it compensate?
we would say no!!! :D :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/24, 15:15

gfgh64 wrote:but I would be curious to know the opinion of forum for Obama

MOUARF!!!

It has been 10 years since the diagnosis was made: bistro / what is it-how-to-obamot-t12250.html

But the therapy does not seem to work and is causing damage: bistro / econologie-account-removal-t16696.html (among others)
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/01/24, 18:52

The advantage you have is being able to launch this type of scud without any risk, but these remain less than stellar methods. When you said “that people do not change” you had to think about yourself? Because you don't recognize the quality of those who change (and I believe that your pathological jealousy pushes you to do much worse)

gfgh64 wrote:No matter how hard I try, I can't follow, no matter how much I reread the posts bla-bla-bla
You already did it to us.”of the guy who passes for cool and immediately after “who turns his coat around”

Now I remember. You're right on trend and it's not glorious. more botoxed boredom : Mrgreen:
But you have nothing to do with it, don't the behaviors of punctures lead to the behaviors of other punctures?
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 05/01/24, 19:40

Obamot wrote:The advantage you have is being able to launch this type of scud without any risk, but these remain less than stellar methods. When you said “that people do not change” you had to think about yourself? Because you don't recognize the quality of those who change (and I believe that your pathological jealousy pushes you to do much worse)

gfgh64 wrote:No matter how hard I try, I can't follow, no matter how much I reread the posts bla-bla-bla
You already did it to us.”of the guy who passes for cool and immediately after “who turns his coat around”

Now I remember. You're right on trend and it's not glorious. more botoxed boredom : Mrgreen:
But you have nothing to do with it, don't the behaviors of punctures lead to the behaviors of other punctures?

start by carefully reading the posts you respond to,

for the jacket reversal, I salute your expertise, because you are certainly at a much higher level than mine,

for the"" you we has already done it""....little player come on, I noticed in your posts your attempts to gather support...(remund, au mon remund can't you hear me squealing,!!! ?)

I recite zebda, "I like ideas, I don't like idiots" "so I don't need a jacket, nor to belong to a pack, and am able to discuss with a lot of people who help me are different and that I can understand,

Don't the behaviors of punctures lead to the behaviors of other punctures? in your world maybe, certainly not in mine
just out of curiosity, how many pompoms do you have in your hat?
3 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/01/24, 21:17

Obamot is not worse than some, but what does worse mean? What is the scale?

Welcome back.
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 05/01/24, 21:37

and it is certainly not better!!! but what does worth mean? what is the scale?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/01/24, 21:59

gfgh64 wrote:and it is certainly not better!!! but what does worth mean? what is the scale?

High, very high for some!
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"