Can the Covid19 be airborne? Via airborne particles? Pollution, pollens, fog

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Can Covid19 be airborne? Via airborne particles? Pollution, pollens, fog

by Janic » 03/05/21, 18:40

And until today I have not been diagnosed with schizophrenia.
because you have already been vaccinated against !?
Our piquouse maniacs have heaps of vaccines (between 100 and 200) in their boxes of all kinds, including this one probably! with 20% profit and free of all responsibility for side effects, it's the real Holy Grail!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/05/21, 20:06

But wi, but wi, it is not enough to just have “work”In the building (as laudable as may be your background and your virtue) to know that all the tests since the fifties have shown that the bearing capacity of a reinforced concrete wall increases, since the adhesion * of the reinforcements increases with strength and compactness in proportion to the age of the concrete **

And fortunately, because otherwise buildings in cities would turn into mIkado over time : Oops: :P

*) or "adhesion limit"
**) except rare “concrete cancer"

agriculture/et-si-le-bio-etait-un-leurre-euuuuuh-t15738-970.html?hilit=b%C3%A9ton#p445048
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/08/21, 14:55

I took a bike ride yesterday, on a very straight road where the cars are racing ... I try to avoid it in my walks but there I had no choice!

Well a few seconds after a car had passed I could smell if the driver (or an occupant of the car) was smoking !! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Most cars were going over 100 km / h ... the smell was especially valid for cars coming in front ...

No time to see if the windows were open or not ... in any case they weren't in great style elbow out 80s fashion ... (at high speed not possible ...)

So even in this case High speed auto VS bike + 4-5m distance, there is a risk of swallowing respiratory particles from car occupants !!! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

This does not mean that the airborne particles were enough to contaminate me but that I could smell, therefore breathe, particles that had been in the lungs of an occupant of the car!

ps: I quit smoking at the end of 2020 ... I smoked very moderately (5-10 rolled up cigarettes a day) and I think I never had a great sense of smell ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/08/21, 15:30

Christophe wrote:I took a bike ride yesterday, on a very straight road where the cars are racing ... I try to avoid it in my walks but there I had no choice!

Well a few seconds after a car had passed I could smell if the driver (or an occupant of the car) was smoking !! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Most cars were going over 100 km / h ... the smell was especially valid for cars coming in front ...

No time to see if the windows were open or not ... in any case they weren't in great style elbow out 80s fashion ... (at high speed not possible ...)

So even in this case High speed auto VS bike + 4-5m distance, there is a risk of swallowing respiratory particles from car occupants !!! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

This does not mean that the airborne particles were enough to contaminate me but that I could smell, therefore breathe, particles that had been in the lungs of an occupant of the car!

ps: I quit smoking at the end of 2020 ... I smoked very moderately (5-10 rolled up cigarettes a day) and I think I never had a great sense of smell ...

I'm not saying there is no aerosol outside, but the concentration is much lower; and therefore also the risk of contamination.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/08/21, 17:51

I'm not saying there is no aerosol outside, but the concentration is much lower; and therefore also the risk of contamination.
in appearance only since it is not the quantity that counts but the presence and in this field nobody knows nor does not control how the virus will behave. But fortunately, now, we are certain that vaccines will accelerate these contaminations as soon as they reduce or eliminate the barrier gestures.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/08/21, 20:10

ABC2019 wrote:I'm not saying there is no aerosol outside, but the concentration is much lower; and therefore also the risk of contamination.

Of course it is weaker but it exists that's all I want to say!

That's all I want to say! It exists in very very "distant" conditions! I'm just saying that I could smell the smoke, so the particles that circulated in the lungs of a stranger, of cars passing me at over 90-100 km / h and at least 5m ...

We are still waiting for the Clusters of events ... : Cheesy: there have already been dozens of them in nightclubs ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/21, 10:15

It's not too early...

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/09/21, 14:57

And can n still eat anything? MacDo, sodas allowed?

So you can load up on junk food, smoke 3 packs a day and be buttered week after week, HIPS! ... if you have the pass you have everything free and it's all good?

We shouldn't tell people how to do without these damn pseudos-vaccns, no, but ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/21, 11:34

To be continued ...

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/12/21, 06:41

2 x