Tax credit on the occasion, the false good idea of ​​the good corner and the Camif

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: Tax credit on the occasion, the false good idea of ​​the good corner and the Camif

by Christophe » 13/11/19, 17:14

Ah ... well it still remains managed in France ... that's already it!

For the record 2nd day, the Belgian equivalent (not badly used in the neighboring regions too) of the good corner, was bought by ebay a few months ago and, as it is strange, the quality of the services which the site proposes are in free fall !!

A catastrophic overhaul for users ... for example, the ads have gone from 6 months renewable for free for life (with a paid boost system) to 1 month renewable by paying ... In short, I am not giving a long lifespan to This site...

The buyers are not necessarily there to make the redeemed business flourish ... This is particularly true with the Ricans! :? :? :?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tax credit on the occasion, the false good idea of ​​the good corner and the Camif

by Ahmed » 13/11/19, 18:05

The second-hand market responds to various challenges with regard to individuals and I do not think it is systematically negative. Many objects are put on the market because they would be thrown away (ex: estates ...) and a lot are not replaced by new: I think in particular of breeding equipment childcare articles which are (naturally) almost always like new. Another use is made during removals: rather than sometimes transporting large household equipment which may not be suitable for the new home, this equipment is sold at a low price and bought on the spot under the same conditions.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/19, 18:15

Attention Ahmed, don't make us say what we didn't think !!

The second hand market is very good!

But skewing prices (obviously higher) with one more tax credit will have more harmful effects on the environment than positive!

Because if the used car market takes 15% overnight, so to speak, then people will turn more to new ...

So who gave the gift? I don't know to whom but not to the planet!

In short as Didier said, fortunately, this will remain an old tire!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 13/11/19, 18:31

I had no intention of making you a bad trial, but it seemed to me that the discussion had deviated somewhat from its original purpose and it was in this context that I posted this post.
Basically, without prejudging the possible consequences, I do not disagree with the previous posts since experience tends to demonstrate a deferral of the gain to beneficiaries who are not those expected. Thus, a decrease in transfer taxes on buildings that took place a few years ago had resulted in a corresponding increase in real estate => gain for sellers, loss for the State and nothing changed for first-time buyers, in contravention of the initial idea.
1 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 13/11/19, 18:47

Good evening,

Not read everything, but instead of making gas factories why not apply a reduced VAT rate on second hands ./

and while I'm at it since the buzz is energy saving and planet:

- for energy consumption and drinking water, we all have a meter, so it's easy to make price bands based on the number of users / consumption ratio.
- oblige the guys who have the tunes to make a swimming pool to have a minimum reserve of rainwater in proportion to the size of the basin
- recycle politicians after their mandate in green tablets as in green sun (or eat them part of the retirement when they have not kept their electoral promises)
- legislate against planned obsolescence of humans
- avoid making unnecessary sentences like the previous one on the net

But it's so difficult to keep it simple.
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 13/11/19, 18:56

Between individuals, VAT does not apply.
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 13/11/19, 18:59

Ahmed wrote:Between individuals, VAT does not apply.

I'm not talking about the particular between off course!
But second hand and recycling.
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 13/11/19, 19:02

Of course, but it represents a good part of the exchanges on Bon Coin and the occasion in general. If I remember correctly, VAT did not exist on the second hand, until (date?) Until the State realizes the profit it could draw from it ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 13/11/19, 19:17

There is even a VAT ... on taxes!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/19, 03:00

Ahmed wrote:Of course, but it represents a good part of the exchanges on Bon Coin and the occasion in general. If I remember correctly, VAT did not exist on the second hand, until (date?) Until the State realizes the profit it could draw from it ...

Source?

This info is interesting. I didn't know it ... but who is it concerned with? Sale deposits? Used cars in dealerships?

Who is selling in deposit sale? The individual or the deposit?

Accounting it is the deposit I assume: which he buys HT (to individuals since they can not invoice therefore declare VAT) and sells TTC without any possibility of recovering VAT on the stock?

Comparative simulation (tell me if I like it ...)

a) Purchase HT without recoverable VAT

iphone bought 100 € HT, resold 250 € TTC, commercial margin = 250 / 1.2 - 100 = 108 €. VAT due to the State = 250 / 1.2 * 0.2 = € 41,7

The VAT rate is no longer 20% but 41,7 / 108 = 38,6%

Does this system therefore add value to the second-hand market?

Logically 20% VAT should be, as the name suggests 20% on added value, i.e. the commercial margin i.e. 108 * 0.2 = € 21,6

b) Purchase including VAT with recoverable VAT

iphone bought € 100 including tax, recoverable VAT (for sales deposit) = 100 / 1.2 * 0.2 = € 16,7. Resold 250 € TTC, commercial margin = 250 / 1.2 - 100 / 1.2 = 125. VAT due to the State = 250 / 1.2 * 0.2 - 100 / 1.2 * 0.2 = 25 € which corresponds to 20% of the commercial margin: 125 * 0,2!

Conclusion in case a) it is no longer a 20% value added tax!

But in case b) the individual should logically transfer the € 16,7 VAT to the State ... in the end the State receives € 41,7 on this transaction in both cases! : Cheesy:
0 x