Carrot juice: vegetarian diet increases risk of cancer and heart disease

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Carrot juice: vegetarian diet increases risk of cancer and heart disease

by Janic » 06/08/23, 12:59

simpleton
I was not talking about the difficulty or not of digesting "raw",
Yet it is fundamental, the BA BA in nutrition!
which can indeed be very variable depending on the individual, but more simply from the consumption of sufficiently / varied foods
the vegetable domain is extremely varied and is not limited to carrot salad.
so that overall the contributions in different elements are relatively balanced.
this notion of balanced, widely used to date, is as invalid as the notion of calories was used, which are only parts to be taken into account if you want to do conventional dietetics (not the real one!)
Sorry but we are, again, in a commonplace corresponding to the food mode
adopted by our human contemporaries.
Many animals are frugivorous such as most monkeys, the closest anatomically and physiologically and what do we find.? That they don't miss anything despite the fact that they don't do dietetics in a human way.
The human anotomo-physiology is as frugivorous as they are and, in conditions not artificialized by our food cultures, we can (after rehabilitation of the organism) return to this mode that, unfortunately, our artificialized type of society does not makes it less or more difficult to adopt, as an adult than as a child.

Which cannot be the case if we eat only raw fruit, as this woman seemed to do.
I did not read what she consumed and it is of no real importance because 1 case cannot be representative of a more or less important group.
Otherwise it's always a commonplace type reaction. The life of an individual does not only consist of a mode of food different from that of the society which surrounds us, but of the totality of the parameters favoring or not this life. The problem with these internet videos and their interpretation it is precisely this lack of valuable and necessary global information to estimate whether such and such a factor of life is lacking or is in excess
And here I am only talking about an adult whose needs are basically stabilized, for a child or a teenager it is of course different.
On the contrary, a child does not have to rectify errors of initial choices late, which is much more difficult and longer as the individual accumulates them and especially the older ones. These errors being designated under the term of various pathologies which increase more and more in a society which does not care about the consequences of its bad choices until the ax falls brutally, without warning this time: Cancers, heart diseases, autoimmune diseases, etc… having replaced hot fever diseases, and therefore much more serious and long to reduce or eliminate and made even more difficult with chemical treatments and pathogenic vaccines.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/08/23, 16:45

Janic wrote:this notion of balanced, widely used to date, is as invalid as the notion of calories was used, which are only parts to be taken into account if you want to do conventional dietetics (not the real one!)

Well yes, you're right .... The notion of "balanced" is not valid.
And we're going to feed humanity with fruits...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/08/23, 17:29

06/08/23, 16:4
simpleton
you were however well off before becoming again the simpleton that we know...unfortunately!
Well yes, you're right .... The notion of "balanced" is not valid.
so go ahead, define for us what you mean by balanced, let's have a good laugh!
And we're going to feed humanity with fruits...
and beyond, as Buzz Lightyear says, an indisputable reference in the universe!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/08/23, 17:31

Janic wrote:so go ahead, define for us what you mean by balanced, let's have a good laugh!

Just type triangle or food pyramid in Google to find out...

food-pyramid-2020-families-food-recommendations-2048x1448.jpg
food-pyramid-2020-families-food-recommendations-2048x1448.jpg (300.86 KiB) Viewed 1026 times

I doubt a raw fruit diet can make a triangle...
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/08/23, 17:44

christophe
I doubt a raw fruit diet can make a triangle...
if we consider this triangle "conventional' as a reference. For example, VGLs, like me, do not fit into this VVPOLAV pyramid in question and yet these do without difficulty and without so-called health problems that would be due to this lack.
But we are not going to start all over again to feed Dopey's fantasies, these points having been widely examined on this site, it is enough to inform yourself there rather than to "talk" in a vacuum!
Last edited by Janic the 06 / 08 / 23, 17: 58, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/08/23, 17:48

Are there century-old vegans? : roll: : roll: : roll:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/08/23, 18:09

Janic wrote:you were however well off before becoming again the simpleton that we know...unfortunately!

You misread...I wrote that I respected your personal choice, not that I approved of it.
At your age, indeed, the "energy" needs become weak, it is certainly possible to reduce these contributions.
Now you have to talk about it to people in countries with a chronic lack of food rather than to me (I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables if that can reassure you).
They will be happy with your advice.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/08/23, 18:37

christophe
Are there century-old vegans?
no idea! We will have to wait another 20 years!
This English term was invented in 1944, from the word vegetarian (VEG-etari-AN), in order to stand out from ovo-lacto-vegetarianism, by Donald Watson, co-founder of the Vegan Society.
this English term veganism is used to dissociate VGR from VGL, which is not the case in French. but the veganism practiced in france is not limited to the food mode, rejecting everything that comes from the exploitation of the animal on the general level as for leather or wool clothing, etc. So not to be confused with the French VGL, to say the least
You misread...I wrote that I respected your personal choice, not that I approved of it.
I had understood it so well, it is difficult to approve what one does not know, one must first study and deepen any unusual subject to decide on this choice or not!
At your age, indeed, the "energy" needs become weak, it is certainly possible to reduce these contributions.
Nothing to see ! I practice a high-level martial art with the same energy expenditure in training as the youngest half, or even a quarter, of my age. To the great surprise of the various successive "masters".
Now you have to talk about it to the populations of countries in chronic lack of food rather than to me
A Chinese proverb, I believe, says “don't feed the hungry, teach him to fish and he won't be hungry for the rest of his life. These populations have spent centuries, even millennia, without American and other surpluses invading them.
(I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables if that can reassure you).
I don't need to be reassured of anything, everyone leads their life as they see fit!
They will be happy with your advice.
For that I would already have to give advice to anyone!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/08/23, 19:01

Janic wrote:I practice a high-level martial art with the same energy expenditure in training as the youngest half, or even a quarter, of my age. To the great surprise of the various successive "masters".[

It's impressive! And how many hours a week do you train? 40, 60?
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/08/23, 20:58

: Mrgreen:
0 x