Support for Charlie Hebdo and freedom of expression

philosophical debates and companies.
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 14/01/15, 14:30

We feel the excitement that this creates within the editorial charlie.
A few days after my mother-in-law lost her husband, she was far from that state of mind ... I do not understand why ...
:| :|
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/01/15, 14:41

Exact !

If they believe that "this will challenge the conscience"among the fundamentalists (for whom this sling would ultimately be intended, since the rest of the public would be, they say, won over to the cause) and well they screw their finger in the eye to the scapula ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/15, 14:49

Yes I also disillusion ... End illusions ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/15, 14:55

Analyzes of the already "cult" photo: http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/photo/20 ... culte.html

I suspected that it was this one that would remain in the collective memory!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/15, 15:42

Macro wrote:I censored myself after having thought for a few seconds that we could laugh at everything ...

Thin I missed that! It was what? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 14/01/15, 16:17

Christophe wrote:
Macro wrote:I censored myself after having thought for a few seconds that we could laugh at everything ...

It was not funny ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 14/01/15, 16:41

Macro wrote:
Christophe wrote:

It was not funny ...
A bit though :D
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/01/16, 09:02

charlie weekly again in the provocation in the name of a pseudo secular freedom of expression and they put the terrorists on trial as they use the power of images to make this terrorism in the minds. After having provoked "Islamists", they hope to provoke other monotheisms which could fall into the trap of these stupid caricatures and thus self-justify their hatred.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 06/01/16, 13:50

Janic wrote:charlie weekly again in the provocation in the name of a pseudo secular freedom of expression and they put the terrorists on trial as they use the power of images to make this terrorism in the minds. After having provoked "Islamists", they hope to provoke other monotheisms which could fall into the trap of these stupid caricatures and thus self-justify their hatred.

"God" as an abstract entity would not be represented, so the latest Charlie Hebdo drawing can, by definition, only hurt idiots ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/01/16, 14:11

There has been evolution in the discourse:
http://www.lemonde.fr/police-justice/ar ... 53578.html

Even if it's taken with humor,
a) implicitly, the attackers are all dead and the message says the opposite, since it suggests that there is a sponsor without naming it!
b) it is not very clear if it is a question of god, rather a representation of the caricature effigy of a symbolic form that resembles it, that of a small group supposed to suggest that in the collective unconscious.
c) it is a representation which is westernized (which indeed seems to be the case of the "real" sponsors, since the noose has tightened on the very side of Washington's minions urbi et orbi ...) >>>
d) it remains gritty but the obvious sign of self-flagellation .....
e) question of "freedom of expression" apart from crimes committed against Charlie-Hebdo, it's crazy what we are spoiled in the West ...! : Shock:
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"