Sodium bicarbonate (soda): tips, tricks, use!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/08/13, 22:26

with oxygenated water at 3% sold in pharmacies, there is no risk
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 22/08/13, 00:44

I read above, washing hair dry, that's what I do, but not dry, looking a little I found that I was neither the first nor the only one to practice as well.

http://www.photo-coiffure.com/articles/ ... s-cheveux/
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Did67

by Did67 » 22/08/13, 11:22

Compared to the "anti-powdery mildew" treatment, I recommend the bicarbonate of Potassium.

Same effect but sodium is not good for the soil (it is a destructurant) while potassium is a fertilizer ...

I doubt the oil spoonful of oil will disperse without soap, but I have to try first ... Maybe the baking soda is "dissolving" ??? I doubt it, but I cannot say until I have tried.

I put a teaspoon of black soap (soft soap), as a "dispersant".

Beware of overdoses: on most plants, there is limited "toxicity" on the leaves - often the edges can be a little "burnt" ...

But very effective!

[I make a mixture comparabale: soft soap + oil as a treatment against mealybugs; very good results]
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 02/09/13, 18:37

Bicarbonate kills 100% of mites after 2 hours

Studies that date back to 2002 by Solvay have shown that baking soda is an excellent acaricide.

With 20 gr per square meter, ie 4 teaspoons, after 1 hour of contact, 80% of the mites died. And 100% mortality is reached after 2 hours!
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/09/13, 19:53

Unless they are allergic to their presence, is not it better to live with their presence?
It must be a few thousand years of cohabitation, not panic and it is enough to create links! 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/09/13, 21:26

exactly! we live in the middle of mites and bacteria without danger

wanting to sterilize everything would leave the empty place for the first bacterium not thogenous but almost that goes through the

good I mix a bit with the guy not tibulaire but almost coluche
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 03/09/13, 12:19

The "red spiders" are a parasite like any other on some crops. So small that you can only see it with a magnifying glass.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araign%C3%A9e_rouge

http://www.gerbeaud.com/jardin/fiches/a ... -rouge.php

But are "seen" indirectly by traces on the leaves ...

So as for the beetles, aphids, and some other critters, we may be struggling! Except to devote all his work to biodiversity.

NB: nothing but water gives off red spiders, who hate it! So we can fight even more "biological": some watering / misting on the plant!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/13, 12:25

Shit these red spiders!

I had on 2 citrus, never knew how to get rid of even with the chemical shit ultra dangerous (to dilute factor 1000!)

After that I had mussels with shells, and the 2 citrus ended up dying ... nothing was effective (or so am really not good ... :( )

I had talked about it here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/y-en-a-mar ... 11194.html
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 03/09/13, 12:51

I lost the thread.

One and the other (cochineal, red spiders), it is necessary to be persevering to get rid of it.

So we need waves of "treatments" every 15 days, because there are always eggs, hidden under shreds of bark, which hatch and produce a new generation!

None of these remedies is radiacl to 100% the first time ...

I've never been able to get rid of mealybugs with chemicals, but I did with my "stupid" oil / soap / alcohol mixture!

It is necessary to "drown": put the plant outside, that it drips; twist well to mist from below ...

Your citrus, it must have had another "stroke of the blues", because even siphoned, without leaves, normally, it leaves! Or just too much water ???

For the spiders you who have a greenhouse: you put in a greenhouse in the spring, you install a programmer, a circular circuit on the pot with misters, with two beautiful "misting" per day, from below, and 1 month later , you don't see anyone anymore!
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 03/09/13, 23:22

Red spiders and mealybugs grow when you put too much nitrogen fertilizer on the plants. Stop putting fertilizer and these parasites will disappear.
Wait a year before putting in some fertilizer. Misting is also a good way to scare away red spiders.
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"