Geothermal energy for the construction of a mosque

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
sspid14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by sspid14 » 10/06/11, 22:24

elephant wrote:I think we are wrong about the debate: mosques are reserved for hot countries, right?

We froze in our churches for 20 centuries (and it continues) I do not see why people who want to use a mosque with us would not do the same!

Isn't it you who's mistaken for the debate? Since when have religions been reserved for a geographical area ...?

Christophe wrote:I think (I can be wrong) that 95% of the (small) air conditioning and heat pumps currently installed are simply assemblies of Asian parts ... when it's not 100% assembled there and simply imported!

I was visited the company "Stiebel Eltron" (not to quote it) factories, etc ... and all the heat pumps, balloons, electric resistance are manufactured there in Germany. Besides, the neighboring village lives by this company (1500 people I think), there is even a street in the name of the company. The COP and the quality seemed to me quite high but the price is too.

Philippe Schutt wrote:So there are 2 circuits of use.
Yes 2 circuits of use but the duo pressure breaker bottle nevertheless allows the return of the radiators to be recovered to send it to the heated floor. Just put the radiator feeder at the top of the bottle and the floor feeder at the bottom.

Philippe Schutt wrote:No. 2 circuits allow to heat the 2 zones according to different time schedules, better sticking to the hours of occupation. For example, the prayer room occupied during the day and on certain days only, and the others daily until late at night. With 1 circuit, everything is heated every day, until late at night.
Finally, in the event of short-term occupancy, it is preferable to use low inertia heating.

There are motorized valves via thermostat (for underfloor heating) which allow the zones to be regulated !! Same role as thermostatic valves
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 10/06/11, 23:30

elephant wrote:We froze in our churches for 20 centuries

:D and now that we heat them, almost no one goes there. a cause and effect relationship? : Cheesy:

sspid14 wrote:... the duo pressure breaker bottle nevertheless makes it possible to recover the return of the radiators to send it to the heated floor. Just put the radiator feeder at the top of the bottle and the floor feeder at the bottom.

wow. I don't like to trust my good star too much, even if it rarely makes me fail.
sspid14 wrote:There are motorized valves via thermostat (for underfloor heating) which allow the zones to be regulated !! Same role as thermostatic valves

so you might as well make a standard connection, simpler and clearer if someone else has to intervene on the circuit. you see i'm thinking about your retirement 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/11, 11:29

sspid14 wrote:I was visited the company "Stiebel Eltron" (not to quote it) factories, etc ... and all the heat pumps, balloons, electric resistance are manufactured there in Germany. Besides, the neighboring village lives by this company (1500 people I think), there is even a street in the name of the company. The COP and the quality seemed to me quite high but the price is too.

Absolutely it is the remaining 5%, the exception which confirms the rule surely ... but what represents what% of the market?

Very low share surely, personally I have never heard of this brand ... is it simply imported into France? Apparently yes they have a .fr after checking ...

Are you sure that the compressors or exchangers were not imported?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 11/06/11, 11:45

Christophe wrote:
sspid14 wrote:I was visited the company "Stiebel Eltron" (not to quote it) factories, etc ... and all the heat pumps, balloons, electric resistance are manufactured there in Germany. Besides, the neighboring village lives by this company (1500 people I think), there is even a street in the name of the company. The COP and the quality seemed to me quite high but the price is too.

Absolutely it is the remaining 5%, the exception which confirms the rule surely ... but what represents what% of the market? Very low share surely, personally I have never heard of this brand ... is it simply imported into France? Apparently yes they have a .fr after checking ...

The regulation of the 40 m2 of thermal sensors that I installed 30 years ago, is of the Stiebel Eltron brand, made in Germany, and always valiant.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/06/11, 11:47

In many countries: Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Yemen, Iran, ... it is strictly prohibited by law to build or even repair Christian churches. The Copts of Egypt undergo terrorist attacks, ditto in Nigeria, I go from worse to worse. Even in Morocco, it is forbidden to proselytize Christians among Muslims.

Since 622, Muslim hordes have forcibly invaded the first Christian nations of the world: Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Turkey (Byzantine Empire). Many Christians who wanted to stay that way had no choice but to be assassinated by the rampaging hordes of jihad.

Other schools of thought: secularism, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Confucianism, suffer or have suffered the same fate in many countries

I therefore recommend that for the sake of balance each building permit for a mosque in Europe, be subject to the granting of a building permit for a non-Muslim place of worship in one of the aforementioned countries. If the managers tell you that this is not possible, they are lying: they can all have sufficient level of contacts in their country of origin: whoever wants something must pay the price!

There is therefore more urgent to do than worrying about knowing how to heat mosques, since we should not even think of building them in our "cold" countries.

This is a political message: if someone wants to answer it, create another topic so as not to divert it.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Geothermal energy for the construction of a mosque

by sen-no-sen » 11/06/11, 13:19

projet_MGM wrote:
Still in this configuration (carpet), cooling by the floor seems to us, for sanitary reasons (condensation), impossible. Can we use another way to refresh the prayer hall without going through the floor? [/ List]

I do not know if someone else has spoken about it, but there is the Canadian / Provençal well solution, which keeps the temperature of the place frost-free in winter and guarantees efficient air conditioning in summer with a minimum. energy and maintenance.

Example with the Zenith HQE in Dijon:

http://www.grand-dijon.fr/decouvrir/urbanisme-habitat/le-zenith-de-dijon/le-zenith-dijon/travaux-du-zenith-6190.jsp

http://www.geothermie-perspectives.fr/06-comment-ca-marche/02-acces-ressources-02.html
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
sspid14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by sspid14 » 13/06/11, 19:20

Christophe wrote:Absolutely it is the remaining 5%, the exception which confirms the rule surely ... but what represents what% of the market?

Very low share surely, personally I have never heard of this brand ... is it simply imported into France? Apparently yes they have a .fr after checking ...

Are you sure that the compressors or exchangers were not imported?

It is certainly a very small percentage of the market.

The compressor (scroll type) is well assembled and manufactured on site, just like the jackets, etc. I think the exchangers too (remember more).

Elephant is not pcq they do it we have to do it ... but everyone thinks what they want
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 13/06/11, 19:29

roy1361 wrote:Maybe your technicians just aren't up to par with European equipment, right?

: Cheesy:

PS: Do you make pellet boilers at home? And if so, what brand?

A+

I hope it's a farce!

Do a search with "pellet furnace and you will find a multitude!
8)
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/06/11, 19:34

sspid said:

Elephant is not pcq they do that we must do it ...

Of course: money has no smell! Let us collaborate with the gravediggers of our civilization, as long as it pays! And let's call it tolerance ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 13/06/11, 19:36

Christophe wrote:
Alain G wrote:I think that the problem in Europe is due to innovation at all costs whereas here we recommend components recognized for reliability, a good number of European devices are available here but enter very badly in the market with poor reliability, this is the case of condensing water heaters which have pushed manufacturers here to produce them and the quality is incomparable which puts European appliances in the ranks of trash.

You speak charles! There is nothing innovative in a cap ... the inverter technology wired ... if you want ...

I think (I can be wrong) that 95% of the (small) air conditioning and heat pumps currently installed are simply assemblies of Asian parts ... when it's not 100% assembled there and simply imported!

So it's unlikely that it will be really different for you if?

I say small because there are chances that some industrial pacs are still manufactured here ... at least in part ...

Hi Christopher!

Here, given the colder climate, these small heat pumps are not big sellers, we use much bigger machines and closer to industrial heat pumps, moreover many manufacturers are Canadian and contain totally Canadian parts!

You have too many small manufacturers trying to break into your market with experimental gadgets whose reliability has not been proven and which files for bankruptcy after only a few years of operations!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain