Reviews of your favorite movies: the best ones to recommend or recommend? Your cult films or masterpieces?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Re: Reviews of your favorite movies: the best ones to recommend or recommend? Your cult films or masterpieces?

by Christophe » 29/05/21, 18:22

For those who like tank battles (rare in the movies ...) I stumbled upon last night by chance on T-34 or T-34, Machine de Guerre (on prime) ... a Russian film ...

I expected a crap but it sends heavy even if there is some enormity in the scenario (like loaning a functional T34 to prisoners of war : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: ) they say however inspired by a true story? Wtf? I find it hard to see German officers lend a tank to the Bolsheviks! : Cheesy:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-34_(film)

Warning spoiler:

A must watch in original version because the Russians don't make the Germans speak in English ... even though I had a bit of trouble understanding their German ... maybe Yiddish? : Cheesy:

7.5 M € budget ... the ricans should have spent 10 times more to do so well! Fury cost 68 Millions ... the 2 films are of the same quality in my opinion ...

It kinda reminded me of the Beast of War ... such a great movie for those who like tanks: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_B%C3%AAte_de_guerre

0 x
Christophe

Re: Reviews of your favorite movies: the best ones to recommend or recommend? Your cult films or masterpieces?

by Christophe » 29/05/21, 18:35

0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 31/05/21, 20:27

A vintage yellow vest and what would I like to be an eel to avoid being hit ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/21, 14:21

Long live France, M. Youn, 2013

It is a UFO of French cinema and I think it underwent a certain cultural censorship on its release ... because a little too "trash" in certain scenes in our "multicultural society of intolerance"... :D

The reviews are very bad: https://www.allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_ ... 96958.html However, I had a good time especially the Corsican, Marseillaise and South West part ... the 2nd part of the film is less interesting!

The trailer speaks for itself: : Cheesy:

Borat 2 is much worse in terms of women's condition so much more trash and in the scenario (which I found) less funny, yet better rated: https://www.allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_ ... 09678.html

Vive la France is clearly inspired by Borat, but I don't think I need to say it ...

Ah yes, long live France also criticizes French arrogance : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/06/21, 21:22

Watched last night, a UFO based on a true story ... Delirious as possible, I loved it and laughed as rarely. In VOSTFR, please, if possible.

The film's New Earth Army is inspired by the real First Earth Battalion, founded by Jim Channon, Vietnam veteran turned New Age fan, played by Jeff Bridges.
Distribution:
George Clooney: Lyn Cassady
Jeff BridgesBill Django
Ewan McGregorBob Wilton
Kevin SpaceyLarry Hooper
Stephen Lang: Brigadier General Dean Hopgood
Robert PatrickTodd Nixon

(wiki)
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/21, 08:53

Seen when it was released, I hadn't really hooked ... despite the good reviews at the time ...
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 14/07/21, 11:14

Hi everybody,
Here is a film on the background of global warming with the rising waters

which should be released this year
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/01/22, 17:38

We should look at the statistics (if they exist) but I suspect that there is an increase not only in collision accidents between winter sports practitioners but also, and that's for sure, a sharp increase in joint pathologies serious (that was confirmed to me by two physiotherapists) since the advent of parabolic skis and the constantly growing number of snowboards.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/01/22, 19:39

Already, Jesus, in his time, abused satellite dishes and it caused him very serious joint problems...
I go out... : Oops:
3 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."