Video, Ripostes: the surge of oil, how far?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 04/05/06, 23:48

In fact, it does not make amalgam, there are people who want to work to live and thrive in their work, and others who want to work to earn money and have nothing to do with it. their work, provided they profit.
I still believe that 2 are very different approaches.
We must still admit that civil servants do not create wealth, and in the computer age, it's easy enough to do some cleaning here and there, because there are officials, useless, but, who benefit .
The computer is only a machine in the service of the man, it is very stupid to deprive it.
So becoming a journalist, because one is tired of systematically returning the fruit of a work that does not suit us necessarily, is only a simple way of getting justice.
It's the famous, an eye for an eye, a tooth in the eye.
In short, we have the right not to accept the market or die.
I do not see how an employee of the private sector should spend his life creating wealth in the sweat of his brow or his health, so that an official come to him to eat the wool on his back, whereas this official is indeed to safe from all dangers, and I remind you, it does not create wealth.
All that is singularly lacking harmony and balance, and my faith, I respect ZAC and his opinion, moreover, I seriously think to do the same.
I blossomed much more and got much more enriched working on an external combustion engine that I know is useful and efficient, rather than working in a company where I am ordered not to do too well, otherwise it will last too long.
The difference is simple, in one case, I feel useful and polu little, in the other, I'm just an underling who is said, produced, and take care of the rest, and do not talk about polution .
In 1 year of unemployment, I learned much more than 10 years of work, look for the error!
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 05/05/06, 00:06

former oceanic wrote:If everyone is at rmi, who is funding the rmi? Corporate taxes without employees? If you are in rmi it is not taxable but will still need officials to allocate the rmi, so not everyone will be there ...

Headache Holala will take an aspirin ...

Hello

: Idea: The RMI costs nothing to society, it's just a rattle politicians to give a good conscience!

Ex: it is 3hours of an instit in domtoms, 2.30hours of a doctor (1 / 2hirologist time), a few minutes of sarkosy who wander with his two planes (one for his suite the other for his security) , 1 / 2 anti-tank rocket, 10mn training a bidasse at FAMAS etc ...... : Evil:

I have no security, I spit a million (new) when I had my box, while the state pays me my cigs and beers now does not really ask me a case of conscience : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 05/05/06, 00:27

Very just Zac, we live in a profit society, so the question to this little game becomes, who benefits from who.

And also, who benefits from what, without worrying about the rest.

Me neither, for my part, no particular problem of conscience.

I would have liked to be stupid, not to understand all that. Although not too smart, I understand enough to get a clear idea of ​​the turn of events to come.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/06, 09:47

former oceanic wrote:If everyone is at rmi, who is funding the rmi? Corporate taxes without employees? If you are in rmi it is not taxable but will still need officials to allocate the rmi, so not everyone will be there ...

It would not be called communism by chance?

zac wrote: : Idea: The RMI costs nothing to society, it's just a rattle politicians to give a good conscience!

Exactly, it is even an investment for them since a large part of the Rmi is generally used to ... eat!

But it is also something else: the purchase of social peace! More than Rmi = thousands (millions?) Of homeless or hungry in France who sooner or later "would take up arms" ...

Good if not:

1) I fought the 2ieme part and it's nickel (it's 54,7 Mo)

2) You still have a bad habit of diverting the subject from a post ... :| If you want to talk unemployment, RMI and economy create a new topic ....
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 05/05/06, 10:12

Paldeolien wrote:In fact, it does not make amalgam, there are people who want to work to live and thrive in their work, and others who want to work to earn money and have nothing to do with it. their work, provided they profit.
We must still admit that civil servants do not create wealth, and in the computer age, it's easy enough to do some cleaning here and there, because there are officials, useless, but, who benefit .
The computer is only a machine in the service of the man, it is very stupid to deprive it.
So becoming a journalist, because one is tired of systematically returning the fruit of a work that does not suit us necessarily, is only a simple way of getting justice.
I do not see how an employee of the private sector should spend his life creating wealth in the sweat of his brow or his health, so that an official come to him to eat the wool on his back, whereas this official is indeed to safe from all dangers, and I remind you, it does not create wealth.
All that is singularly lacking harmony and balance, and my faith, I respect ZAC and his opinion, moreover, I seriously think to do the same.
I blossomed much more and got much more enriched working on an external combustion engine that I know is useful and efficient, rather than working in a company where I am ordered not to do too well, otherwise it will last too long.
The difference is simple, in one case, I feel useful and polu little, in the other, I'm just an underling who is said, produced, and take care of the rest, and do not talk about polution .
In 1 year of unemployment, I learned much more than 10 years of work, look for the error!

Moui, I'm a bit skeptical about all this talk.

In any case, what is certain is that Nietzsche was already criticizing the work that enslaved man and did not allow him to devote himself to other, more important things.
Very good but if it's to watch the Star Ac 'and have free brain time for Coke, it's not won either.

And I'm glad people have worked to offer me railroads to get out of my hole to go elsewhere. I would have the same for computers and internet and this forum.

That the system now generates too much waste, that's a big problem.
0 x
jihene
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jihene » 05/05/06, 10:17

Econology wrote:

It would not be called communism by chance?

zac wrote: : Idea: The RMI costs nothing to society, it's just a rattle politicians to give a good conscience!

Exactly, it is even an investment for them since a large part of the Rmi is generally used to ... eat!

But it is also something else: the purchase of social peace! More than Rmi = thousands (millions?) Of homeless or hungry in France who sooner or later "would take up arms" ...

Good if not:

1) I fought the 2ieme part and it's nickel (it's 54,7 Mo)

2) You still have a bad habit of diverting the subject from a post ... :| If you want to talk unemployment, RMI and economy create a new topic ....

I like the diversion of subject : Mrgreen:

the rmi otherwise I would like to have it! I am currently compensated by the public administration at a rate of more or less 400 euros per month, I have to ask them every month, and in addition they verify that I am looking for work ...
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 05/05/06, 10:17

Totally agree with you Christophe.

Well, I'm going to delete my post to make the subject more readable.
And I'm going to open a subject down there.
Last edited by freddau the 05 / 05 / 06, 14: 20, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/06, 12:43

freddau wrote:Totally agree with you Christophe.

Well, I'm going to delete my post to make the subject more readable.
And I'm going to open a subject down there.

Yes thank you it would be "more better" ...
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 05/05/06, 18:13

freddau wrote:
Paldeolien wrote:In fact, it does not make amalgam, there are people who want to work to live and thrive in their work, and others who want to work to earn money and have nothing to do with it. their work, provided they profit.

Moui, I'm a bit skeptical about all this talk.

In any case, what is certain is that Nietzsche was already criticizing the work that enslaved man and did not allow him to devote himself to other, more important things.
Very good but if it's to watch the Star Ac 'and have free brain time for Coke, it's not won either.

And I'm glad people have worked to offer me railroads to get out of my hole to go elsewhere. I would have the same for computers and internet and this forum.

That the system now generates too much waste, that's a big problem.

Certainly, you can be happy to dig your hole.
I'm not criticizing the people who are watching AC, I'm attacking the system, and you can not say that this system does not take us gently to our hole.
So, whether you choose to feed this system, or you choose to do otherwise, I chose to do otherwise, and taking advantage of the system. Zac too.
You enjoy the system, but I do not know if basically you want things to change, it's a choice, and in any case, it seems very fair to want to go deep in his convictions without taking half -measures, which are only the happiness of the elected, but not of the majority.
In my opinion, there is meditation, no trial, but the facts are the facts.
It's not given to everyone to want to get to the bottom of their convictions.
Me, my belief is simple, survival instinct! and no room for debility, because it is not because they are very much to pretend to be right, that I have twisted !!!!
In any case, I would never want to take with me all sources of life to death, only for my little personal comfort.
I remain in my place, namely, a human being who is never more than a thread of the web of life on earth.
The essential thing is not to be rich, the essential thing is to be human.
It's not given to everyone!
0 x
zouzou75
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by zouzou75 » 05/05/06, 21:37

for an official to come to him to eat the wool on the back, whereas this official is well protected from all dangers, and I remind him, he does not create wealth

I am not a civil servant, but this kind of pujadism at 2 balls tires me for them.

What is wealth, by the way?

If this is the thing called "wheat", well ... It's not what I call a wealth! (and I do not say it out of spite, since I have plenty of it, but precisely: it maybe solves stuff, but it's so obvious that it does not solve everything ...!).

If people were less stupid and understood that, they might be less bother to "make money" to buy polluting stuff and impress the little neighbor ... while suffocating their offspring with the muffler! : Mrgreen:
0 x