The Neolithic revolution

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 11/01/09, 13:17

Hello
at the beginning it was interesting: a new agriculture or aquaculture oriented "bio".
but now that you flood the forum by entering more and more into psychological and philosophical considerations it looks like "craning".
that’s probably why many see you as a guru
maybe it works in others but I managed to disinterested me about your subject.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/09, 13:19

+1

+ calmos on insults !! : Evil:
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 11/01/09, 13:20

Hello,
I'm thinking of setting up a psychiatrist's office, and if I get you back as a client.
I can already consider the second home because we haven't finished unrolling the ball.
good after reflection not on what you understand, but search there are sites that are worth seeing on the internet.
By the way do you know who you enrich with your site :)
you make me think of these great men who being a bit self-absorbed we were signed an inevitable consequence of their lack of vision.
Go a track, first name nicolas.
If you find it necessary to send me 0.35 euro cents plus the price of two sms.
Here, I'm sure you have a cell phone, me name.
You've thought of the poor who ruin their health to extract the minerals that make your utensil essential to you.
And I'm not even talking about nuclear consumption, which you generate by putting emoticons or other prepubescent image of Japanese comics which generates an overload of the server processor, itself powered by a power station (nuclear or coal)
Have you ever seen someone with bacillus coke (the minor's disease).
a + clasou
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 11/01/09, 13:31

agriculturegaia wrote:
cunseulair wrote:It's big no matter what, I drop

for weak minds, the first Gaïa meeting is intolerable, I understand you : Cheesy:
Quote:

"When you've only known Gaia once, everything else will seem bland."

The founder of the Gaïa federationImage
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 11/01/09, 13:36

Christophe wrote:+1

+ calmos on insults !! : Evil:

where do you see insults? if you do not agree with my ideas (ideas shared by also 80% of the world population who does not have internet connection to express themselves like you), respect those who fight for them and do not hide you behind your moderator status ..

Answer this question: do you see where that insults from me?

can't you find it?

QED
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 11/01/09, 14:05

little research on the net

the hypotese gaia (the living planet earth) is can be attractive but also very controversial. This is not new since the Middle Ages
but beware of the drifts, many sects use this basic idea to pass everything and anything ...
do a google search "gaia and sect"

ps: the origin of the word (Greek mythology) is rather religious: the earth god
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 11/01/09, 14:11

boubka wrote:little research on the net

the hypotese gaia (the living planet earth) is can be attractive but also very controversial. This is not new since the Middle Ages
but beware of the drifts, many sects use this basic idea to pass everything and anything ...
do a google search "gaia and sect"

ps: the origin of the word (Greek mythology) is rather religious: the earth god

ok here the debate is neolithic, I suggest you open a topic on Gaia and the sect.

Our movement does not ask for money, each country is managed (no dumping), offers a patent for invention to poor peasants and their families. The message is spread with intermediaries: NGO associations from the Gaia countries. Where is the sect?

You have a hard time accepting that there are good people in this brutal world .. just read Gaia's posts .. it sucks .. I'm sad that my theory on "despite the speeches the privileged do not want it 'balance of wealth ...' is verified on a sample of 150.000 French people. on google: "agriculture gaia" "agriculture pisciculture" "gaia" reforestation of arid deserts etc .. and you would see the number of connections to Gaia and also the number of whites who do not want other M & M's to be less poor ...

Should I add you all to my list of moron rabbits or they are a minority on econology?

Back to the Neolithic? but I do not respond to unauthorized remarks, I want the scientific sources of your argument! books scientific publications, etc. The TOTAL I want otherwise I do not see what is interesting to converse on forums... unless you are not interested in that, then what are you doing on econology?
Last edited by agriculturegaia the 11 / 01 / 09, 14: 24, 3 edited once.
0 x

clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 11/01/09, 14:18

Well it's funny that you talk about giving scientific.
I see more of the story like the homo who picked is put to eat s apples then are congeners, necessarily the naughty capitalists bought all the apples.

Or the hucksters that we see bento players style.
But it is true that it is easier for you to repeat the sentences that you have learned over and over again.
Kind of like tom cruise, the savior
a + clasou
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 11/01/09, 14:21

clasou wrote:Well it's funny that you talk about giving scientific.
I see more of the story like the homo who picked is put to eat s apples then are congeners, necessarily the naughty capitalists bought all the apples.

Or the hucksters that we see bento players style.
But it is true that it is easier for you to repeat the sentences that you have learned over and over again.
Kind of like tom cruise, the savior
a + clasou

tell me only one thing which is written on the official website which is not validated
if you find 1 alone I say publicly that I am a moron rabbit and if you do not find it is you who says that you are a moron rabbit, ok?

if not it is better that you go to see the little birds that do this

why are you talking while there is nothing interesting? Have you seen a single Gaia subject that is not interesting? in this case give the list!
0 x

clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 11/01/09, 14:32

It is true that you are a navelist, that you do not read the answers otherwise, you will have seen as I said before that I have never been on your site and no need to go there to see the mirror in which you look at yourself.
a + clasou
0 x