The benefits of organic food, questioned

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/08/09, 11:22

Christophe wrote:Uh there are lots of bp links that have nothing to do directly with organic ... [...]
Thanks for taking a look, I'm a little tired of wasting time with this character ... :?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 11:27

Woodcutter wrote:But there, there would be such a difference in favor of organic farming that this type of study cannot be included in the 20 p.m. newspaper ...
As the late Coluche said: "You can't tell the truth on TV: too many people are watching it"

Excuse me for the interpretation, I thought it was more than largely implied in what you said. No?

The media are largely in favor of "organic" and why not after all.
It took me 5 min to check it out. I can go further in the analysis if you want.
I do not know anyone who is insensitive and uninformed of the damage of conventional and the benefits of organic.
Even the government publishes polls (see post Gébé) which proves it, unless it shoots itself in the foot.
There is no need, in my opinion, for an outcry or fuss over an article that would be "supposedly" against organic or else it is disinformation.
Why should I think otherwise?
Last edited by pb2487 the 10 / 08 / 09, 12: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 11:34

Woodcutter wrote:
Christophe wrote:Uh there are lots of bp links that have nothing to do directly with organic ... [...]
Thanks for taking a look, I'm a little tired of wasting time with this character ... :?

I just looked at the links = doc title = content idea ...
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 11:44

Woodcutter wrote:Thanks for taking a look, I'm a little tired of wasting time with this character ... :?

Thanks again....
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/08/09, 12:01

pb2487 wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:Thanks for taking a look, I'm a little tired of wasting time with this character ... :?

Thanks again....
You're welcome, as I said on another post: it's free!
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 12:02

Woodcutter wrote:
pb2487 wrote:

Thanks again....
You're welcome, as I said on another post: it's free!

You're right don't waste time checking what I'm saying, it's probably wrong. :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 12:03

But what do you say specifically?

However, you calmed down last weekend ...
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 12:08

pb2487 wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:But there, there would be such a difference in favor of organic farming that this type of study cannot be included in the 20 p.m. newspaper ...
As the late Coluche said: "You can't tell the truth on TV: too many people are watching it"

Excuse me for the interpretation, I thought it was more than largely implied in what you said. No?

The media are largely in favor of "organic" and why not after all.
It took me 5 min to check it out. I can go further in the analysis if you want.
I do not know anyone who is insensitive and uninformed of the damage of conventional and the benefits of organic.
Even the government publishes polls (see post Gébé) which proves it, unless it shoots itself in the foot.
There is no need, in my opinion, for an outcry or fuss over an article that would be "supposedly" against organic or else it is disinformation.
Why should I think otherwise?

That, but it is not very bad ... it seems to me? it just calls for relativization because some comments in relation to this article appeared to me excessive.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/08/09, 12:59

pb2487 wrote:[...] You are right do not waste time to verify what I say, it is surely false. :?
If you classify me your links and you find some which, in a prime-time TV newspaper, clearly says, scientific studies in support, the harmful effects of conventional agriculture compared to organic in one of the fields that I quoted (see above), then yes I would go to see ...

What the hell do you care about me swing 15 links next to the plate (that is to say that I just mentioned in plain text just above)! :frown:

You said in a post on wind turbines, I think, that you were only interested in the facts?
Well, please be a little more rigorous in your approach: no fanciful interpretation of what your interlocutors say, no distortions and we stop "whining" ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 14:00

Bucheron, according to the title, guessing and if I am not mistaken this report speaks well of pollution by nitrates of intensive conventional agriculture (in particular pig breeding): http://tf1.lci.fr/infos/sciences/enviro ... ages-.html

But the Breton green algae, apart from the Breton people from the coasts concerned: who is interested?

Besides, I bet we could make it into biofuels : Cheesy:
0 x