Riots in France in the French overseas departments: 1er dead in Guadeloupe

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/09, 12:46

Remundo wrote:In France, farmers have let themselves be bought by the colossal subsidies of the CAP and are now prisoners of it: namely that they cannot impose their price (except in direct sale to an individual), in return for being subsidized enough handsomely.

Here we agree on the bottom of the problem!

And when we see that the CAP removes subsidies to those who dare to put (a little) less chemicals and make a more reasoned and sustainable agriculture, there is really something to wonder if the subsidies are not there, just to grease some industrial "sellers of death"?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/03/09, 12:56

we always end up being (almost) in agreement: this is the debate : Cheesy:

The continuation or cessation of the yield race and their means are the central agricultural subject at present. Very very broad debate.

Well, to change the subject, this morning I had the green light to disclose the POGDC.

Everyone will be able to - finally - know what it is :P

Isn't life beautiful? Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/09, 13:02

Remundo wrote:Well, to change the subject, this morning I had the green light to disclose the POGDC.

Everyone will be able to - finally - know what it is :P

Where that where that where that?

0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/03/09, 13:13

I will update my site ... then a dedicated subject on econology of course. :D
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 06/03/09, 16:22

Remundo wrote:Well, what amuses me a little is that you don't see Domota as a xenophobic revolutionary. I will not even call him a leftist because extreme leftism for him is only a bottom of trade to appropriate the power and the subsidies which go with it (by the way, it is already stuffing itself well with its increased salary of official of the French State Deputy director of the ANPE and its small trade union traffic ...)
It's a shame, I asked not to distort my thinking and yet that's what you did in two lines.
It is difficult in this case to have a debate of ideas.

For your information, I have no opinion on Domota and I would not allow myself to have one now (hot) because:
1- I do not know enough about the situation and especially the background of the development of these events;
2- If you think you can understand things just by watching the skylight (TV) or by reading certain oriented newspapers, I don't;
3- I prefer to wait for things to calm down to take the time to reflect. Why ?? Because in a heated debate we would see things like "Well what amuses me a little is that you do not see that the bosses are mean profiteers bordering on slavery" !!!

When the view goes down, everyone has a pair of glasses, friends.
In summary, I observe and ask myself a few questions (which I don't usually have the answer to). To resume the bottom of my thinking, so i will answer my own questions:
1- No, so I ask myself the question that goes with "Why leave these departments in trouble?" ;
2- No, so I ask myself again a question "What did we have to gain?"
3- No also. He might have been a local hero, but we certainly wouldn't have heard of him so far, and he probably wouldn't have had the support, among other things, of Besancenot.
4- I don't think so. What worries me is that the police had been taking shots for several days when this tragedy happened. So I wonder "were we patiently waiting for the death of a police officer to be able to react ??". Whether it is a police officer or a trade unionist for me it does not make a difference because it is about a man who leaves a family behind him.

After all these questions, I ask myself again and again "Who profited from the crime ??". Probably not to those we believe and who are willing to introduce us to the 20pm newspaper.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/03/09, 16:45

Hello C Moa

I did not "distort your thought", I gave you mine.

There comes a time when listing subtle questions (which I cannot answer) is not enough; we must analyze Domota's speech and actions.

They are unquestionably revolutionary and xenophobic towards the whites and the metropolis.

An interesting little article

Domota has repeatedly revealed his unhealthy ideology himself, qualifying the French press "foreign", qualifying the state "of white slavery" (abolished for 150 years by the way ...) etc ... throwing the oprobe on Béké and all that is a little too pale for his taste.

Afterwards, the handsome man defends himself, saying that it is the state where journalists who are racist ...

Maybe you need an extra drawing?
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 06/03/09, 17:23

Remundo wrote:Hello C Moa

I did not "distort your thought", I gave you mine.

There comes a time when listing subtle questions (which I cannot answer) is not enough; we must analyze Domota's speech and actions.
Well at a time, we must also analyze the speeches and actions of the French state which left this situation to rot with a capital S and I am not talking about this last month and a half.

We all know (well those who have followed a minimum of their history course in school) that nationalism and xenophobia generally have as their breeding ground poverty and disorder !!! In this case, I have a little feeling that the state has added fertilizer to an already rich soil !!!

To be clear, the fertilizer is not the millions spent !!!

Now, if you want to talk about racism, what do you think of this béké who said on canal + that crossbreeding was not beautiful and that we had to stay between white ???
FYI, this man rented one of his villas to the prefect (he has left since).
It is also a reality of the island !!!

Now I'm going to stop there because as I already told you once, in a post where we were talking about school, it seems a little easy to want to lecture or judge people without really knowing the situation on the spot.
We saw it again with the report on the decreasing between what was told to us on TV and what we were told by Ludovic and his girlfriend there is a chasm.

: Shock: : Shock: What is this newspaper ?? : Shock: : Shock:
If this is one of your sources, I better understand a certain number of your comments !!! : Shock:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/03/09, 17:36

it's an interesting little article, that's all.

Social and Secular Republic, it does not please you ? Do you prefer "Guadeloupe independence"? : Cheesy:

Are you a big Domota fan? although saying cautiously that "you do not have all the elements", you speak like him, less racism, although the fault was still thrown entirely on the metropolis in your little tirade ... : Cheesy:

Okay, stop and I'm going to focus on the POGDC, it will be better : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/09, 18:02

C moa wrote:: Shock: : Shock: What is this newspaper ?? : Shock: : Shock:

Is Remundo a pure and hard feminist? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/09, 18:11

Pouted ... secular they say?

I find this photomontage in very bad taste, found here

Yet I like beer (I practice, more widely, more elbow lift than communion !!) ...but if this kind of editing had been done with a rabbi or an iman: we would have cried racism or other discriminatory argument ...
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 03 / 09, 18: 17, 1 edited once.
0 x