Reviews of your favorite movies: the best ones to recommend or recommend? Your cult films or masterpieces?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Reviews of your favorite movies: the best ones to recommend or recommend? Your cult films or masterpieces?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/05/21, 22:42

Yes Yes.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Reviews of your favorite movies: the best ones to recommend or recommend? Your cult films or masterpieces?

by Christophe » 25/05/21, 00:42

Gardener wrote:You've never WATCHED the movie Once Upon a Time in the West.

I believe yes 20 years ago when he was still on TV ...

On the other hand I just hit myself once upon a time in america ... that left me in the west! : Mrgreen:

Ah yes I forgot there are scenes bordering pedophiles at the beginning ... between 2 sessions of apathetic opium ...: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: for a remastered masterpiece it is borderline limit ... : Lol:

Sex drug and ... rock no roll ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 27/05/21, 19:41

??
I don't have all of Léone's films, but for me it's the longest phone ring in the cinema.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/21, 20:39

What don't you understand?

Yeah it's horrible this passage of the telephone ringing !! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
Too much opium, no doubt!
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 27/05/21, 21:01

Not at all !
For me it's the mastery of time, that's all, that he knew or tried to maintain until the final image of the film where de niro smiles.
Okay, uh, otherwise thank you good evening I'll have a look at the turnip side if you don't mind.
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 27/05/21, 21:51

Ho! And then no I come back and I challenge him:
The movie: The big Lebowski.

(How do I formulate my question without giving the answer?)
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 27/05/21, 21:59

Or rather, what does the Dude never do? Do we see or look?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/21, 01:01

Tell me, wouldn't you garden things that you can smoke? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 28/05/21, 19:25

Over the line!!!

Put yourself a zero ...
My friend, if you haven't understood, will you understand, is there anyone who respects the viewer here?

The Dude never plays bowling, not once in the whole movie when it's the backdrop.
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 28/05/21, 21:25

By the way, I put a copyright on my commentary which reveals the film and then times are hard.
0 x