"A car with water and colza"

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/05, 12:55

Yes, that's great !
I just ran into it!

I created a subject and a news especially for: https://www.econologie.com/forums/pantone-su ... vt915.html

It's a big evolution for the system (a big day?) I told you that the truth would win !! But there is still a lot to do!
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Adrien » 12/09/05, 13:43

I'm going to a friend earlier, I'm going to try to think of recording the report. If it's good I put it directly on my site.

In any case it's nice, already yesterday in the paper press, then now on TV. It moves!!
0 x
"A man who knows how to make himself happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who is in despair with reality." Alphonse Allais
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/05, 13:48

yes ... I would tend to say: Long live the expensive oil :)
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Adrien » 12/09/05, 14:09

Yes, and then it forces people to drive less (and to think !!!), it sucks less.

The clever ones will survive!
0 x
"A man who knows how to make himself happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who is in despair with reality." Alphonse Allais
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/05, 14:15

Adrian wrote:The clever ones will survive!

will follow or survive?
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Adrien » 12/09/05, 14:20

will survive, the others will be eaten
0 x
jelupan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jelupan » 12/09/05, 14:44

A car that runs on water and rapeseed, if not with a pantone, I don't really believe it. Because where to take the octanes to have a good explosion in a gasoline engine?
I have a Laguna dci and I ride with a 40% go / rapeseed mixture without any changes. I met Mr Joseph from Meth'eco who imports the 100% ATG kits and I hope that they will release a kit for the dci-hdi suitable for electronic management. It's already good for the planet, but I buy my oil in hyper and I wait impatiently for growers like toftof to take the plunge and sell directly to the oily. With a 500L tank in the garage and a filling gun, it will be the go! :D :D
I think that the cultivators who will press, filter and sell, will make more profit than with sales to oil companies.
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Adrien » 12/09/05, 17:46

Hello, from what I understood by reading the article: petrol in the tank and water in the bubbler. Rapeseed I don't know where he puts it, but:

driving with a certain percentage of oil mixed with petrol is quite possible,
ditto if he puts it in the bubbler:
I ran my petrol engine with much less diesel when the reactor was hot enough. By cons impossible to operate the engine, I had to let it run at a fixed speed that I could control by opening more or less the air butterfly valve and the bubbler (where was the diesel).

By cons cold reactor if I want to run with diesel it makes a superb smoke, I lit up the whole parking lot where I tinker ... :D By cons I would not start again, I just did that to see if it works.

Adrien
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 13/09/05, 00:04

Good evening! Simply a clarification, since the article was confusing .....
The pantonized R 14 presented is a diesel

ORGANIC FAIR OF MUR DE BRETAGNE, PANTONIZED TRUCK?
nofy Written on: Sunday September 11, 2005, 21:24

Good evening everyone,
Is anyone been to this fair?
Can you tell me if there was a Pantonisé truck and if so how to contact the owner?
Thank you in advance.
Nofy (Dream)

krissg29 Written on: Sunday September 11, 2005, 22:55

I've been there.
there was a pantonized R25 TD and a tractor but no truck, both in water doping.
the 25 runs on a 30% oil-70% diesel mixture and has a consumption of 5 l / 100km (tested over 20000km according to the guy) and a water consumption of 1 to 1.5 l / 100km.
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
toftof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by toftof » 13/09/05, 11:31

rabbit answer

I am happy that you are asking all these questions. It is proof that you have an open mind and I congratulate you on it. I will try to answer with my experience because I have tried everything.

No, I cannot sell my oil for fuel. Others did it and doinnes seized the material and a very heavy fine resulted without mentioning the cessation of activity of the agricultural company which exploited this small flowering market.

Response to econology

I started my diversification with my small structure with an industrial farming part and a farm part with food production on my farm in self-consumption of my cereals, my rapeseed cakes, transformation and direct sale ready to cook.

result my industrial part represents 85% of my income and 15% for quality production over 8 years of activity.

conclusion everyone says that it is necessary to make direct sales with these super products of super quality. I AGREE AND I DO IT. I AM WAITING FOR THESE CONSUMERS, BUT NOTHING HAPPENS CUSTOMERS WANT TO EAT MY INDUSTRIAL, WHICH HATES ME FROM PRODUCING BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE. I hope you understand me . We farmers are able to adapt very quickly, but why is there nothing going wrong?

see you soon
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."