"A car with water and colza"

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Adrien » 11/09/05, 12:35

This morning in the newspaper there was this:

A car with water and rapeseed

I did not put the image directly because it would surely have distorted the site.

See you soon,
Adrien
0 x
"A man who knows how to make himself happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who is in despair with reality." Alphonse Allais
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 11/09/05, 15:32

It is good that this person exhibits his installation and demonstrates
the serious in the sight of all.
Where it annoys me more is to wish that the tankers develop
the system. It bothers me because it suggests that the partridges
control automotive techniques which is not their role.
more by making this system official and no longer marginal (so as not to
say wacky) The state will not be deprived to tax this system but before that
to hunt for those who use it. There is something to see from the oily side.
They advance the file on the official side but there are martyrs
who pay the price along the way.
I do not believe that we can trust the state. When I hear that a
tv (Belgian) politicians blame galloping fuel prices
on the back of oil tankers it's pure demagoguery. The bulk of the price of
fuel goes straight from the pockets of the state. The thing is not
bad in itself, but what is disturbing is deliberately deceiving
And it’s insulting that these politicians take people for granted.
morons.
0 x
toftof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by toftof » 11/09/05, 16:21

hello rabbit

To add water to your mill, I inform you that we "farmer", we received a month ago a letter from the president of oniol (who attributes the premiums for the cultivation of rapeseed). They encourage us to increase the area of ​​rapeseed so as to produce more biofuel. which I find very good.

But, the oil companies are taking the getion of the companies of crushing, and this president informed us that the seed serrat always as little paid to the farmer (fixed price at 120 fr / ql) and that the margin caused by a strong demand for biofuel then squeezed in the pocket of crushers or even petroleum today

In conclusion, farmers like me still have no future in this exciting business for the benefit of these financiers, state and intermediary.

Thanks see you soon
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 11/09/05, 16:38

Hello Rabbit
If I had to traumatize myself each time that I was copied by a company, a patent that I developed, I would do nothing more.

It is not important that others do or market what you discover, satisfaction is in the realization of your ideas and seeing them work. When I was younger I wanted to patent, what a mess of paperwork and sharks you find on your way, without counting all the pitfalls, I prefer to tinker in my garage on new projects, discreetly so as not to pass for an illuminated.

As for running an engine with oil, for a diesel c, is relatively easy, but for an internal combustion engine it is far from being as simple, I advise you to those who try to experience
to start with a small mower or tiller engine of 250cc or more and to run it only in oil for many hours, to understand that operating at different speeds there are many problems to overcome before getting to do this on a car.
Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/05, 17:19

toftof wrote:In conclusion, farmers like me still have no future in this exciting business for the benefit of these financiers, state and intermediary.

Yes this is correct if you follow the subsidy policy defended by the oil companies and the States ... On the other hand I strongly believe in the future of small and medium production of HVB directly selling their production locally. It is this path that you must follow not the one that you are offered (if in addition it is not profitable ... pkoi think?)!

In any case, it is this that the States and oil companies DO NOT ESPECIALLY WANT (because they will no longer have absolute control over consumption and therefore taxation) because I suppose that the incentive for biofuel does not concern HVB but surely THAT the diester!

ps: if not the article is not bad without that I do not see how a petrol engine can use rapeseed (finally it is possible to burn a little oil on petrol engine when it is hot via a reactor) ... but I'm still going to put it in the "press review" section.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/05, 17:23

Andre wrote:I advise you to those who keep trying the experience
to start with a small mower or tiller engine of 250cc or more and to run it only in oil for many hours, to understand that operating at different speeds there are many problems to overcome before getting to do this on a car.
Andre

Exactly, I had managed (with difficulty) to run a small petrol engine with an oil-petrol mixture (80/20) or oil-diesel (50/50) via a 100% pantone obviously.

Conclusion: almost no smoke (but smell of fried obviously) in the 2 cases but a very difficult power control
0 x
henri
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by henri » 11/09/05, 18:39

Hello everyone
It is indeed very complicated to walk on fuel oil with a petrol engine, I made three hundred kms with petrol and fuel oil plus water through the reactor, you have to juggle the valves. I have not yet measured the consumption but I do not have the impression that it is significant can be a little more power at times.
By cons nothing that fuel oil engine clicks furiously and I think I must have damaged something because the engine no longer runs "round" at idle if someone could confirm what happened?
On the other hand, the constant level of the bubbler by gravitation with a dip tube does not work, the depression pumps the water and the level is too high (difficult to develop I think that the level controlled with washer pump and brake fluid reservoir type switch would be more efficient.
I'm going to redo the bubbler, lower but wider.
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 11/09/05, 22:25

Check the adjustment of the valves. And take the opportunity to adjust them.
useful for pleasant.

At Toftof, you cannot transform your products yourself?
Because in the case of farmers it seems very interesting to me,
the oil used as fuel and the meal for feeding the animals.
quit to put to several farmers to redistribute one or the other
product.
The rest of the production can be sold by the usual channel.
Hopefully Belgium will allow oil for farmers
in the fall.

Andre Andre, thank you for your advice, don t actually i am not yet
traumatized more I believe that alternative techniques must be
as spread out as possible. But still not to the point of making your nose
with deputies, media and other official bodies.
For the moment I have nothing to patent, well I don't think so. : Ph34r:
I am still at the stage of the disciple who follows the lessons of his masters
alchemists. : rolleyes:.
But one day I will surely find something that I can teach
to young blues eager for econological knowledge to apply to
their cars (if any) or boilers.
Since I discovered the Quanthomme site I am in a trance, there are so many things to try. in the meantime, I put my R19 on a drip (with water) and
I set up a workshop to implement. About quanthomme
it seems to me that they changed the presentation, I can't find myself anymore.
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Adrien » 12/09/05, 12:33

They will talk about a farmer running water and diesel in the national newspaper on fr3 from 12:30.
0 x
"A man who knows how to make himself happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who is in despair with reality." Alphonse Allais
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Adrien » 12/09/05, 12:40

They briefly presented the subject, an internet address was shown: www.chtipantone.org

the system was not at all "broken", rather vague but positive.

Adrien
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."