Sarkozy en Off on France3

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/07/08, 14:38

Hello Christine,

You take things far too seriously and you are completely wrong about me.

Already, I have it over my head that you accuse me of racism against poor countries, of nonsense, stinginess, (con) descendant, pretentious, irresponsible to resign from his duties, PUZZLE, dirty professor, victim of crisis of logorhea ... I got it all from you and I'm not making it up here, even I surely forget some.

In the 1500 messages I have posted, not one attacks a person personally and as violently as you do, besides almost automatically with me.

If you reread my posts, rather than reacting with irrational interpretations and overinterpretations, and to clarify things with regard to others forumers:
- I had evoked in the subject "crises of the cereals" the chronic overbirth in the Third World countries and their technological and agricultural backwardness, in opposition to the Western countries. That is indisputable.
- in this subject, I calculated the wealth produced per capita in various countries to compare the economic efficiencies societies according to their culture dominant. NOT their race. It is written explicitly in the table "Dominant culture of the country". I also spoke of values.

I brought this subject because we were talking about the problems of France in connection with Sarko, and also to demonstrate the futility of these media babble, and how close France is to the plate compared to its neighbors distant and close, to the East and North East, while it has many more advantages than them (agriculture, maritime facade, regional diversity ...)

Virtually all developed societies are now multi-ethnic and this is the culture and collective values from a country that makes the difference with another ... My messages are clear on this, except those for those who pour soot on it.

Unlike you, I'm chatting properly with Bham. As I wrote, here is a forum, not the bisenounours. From time to time, we argue, we argue. We affirm ideas, we confront them ... as I was able to do with Ahmed and many others in a very courteous manner while often they do the consensual thesis and me the spicy antithesis ... and vice versa!

you are the only one to benefit from this special treatment and it seems to me that no other forumhad nothing to complain about

YES for the special treatment with you, dear Christine.
NO for complaints, Madam; in the grain topic, several forumers have expressed their immediate reservations about the way you spoke to me ...
cereal-crisis-causes-and-consequences-t5225.html
First time we talked on the forum...
Ball attack in the head on your part in reaction to my innocuous remark "nice braying atmosphere" with Freddau.
Martien007 intervenes, then Nlc, at once.
however, they are not modos, them ...

To close this chapter, I am willing to admit that you do not know me elsewhere and I am willing to concede that this is why you suppose me to have a "bof bof" and insulting temperament (and I am also sure that you do not read my posts only diagonally, just looking for confirmation of the prejudices you have about me - woman, not engineer ... without interest, in short). But I guess it is useless to point out that if I were like this I wouldn't be on this forum for a long time, I would not take the head to try to make you react to get you out of your certainties, and if you can appreciate spending time on "econology", it is precisely also thanks to my "character" . [/ b]

What I know about you:
- unpleasant: your remarks with me in the forums
- good: your site on photography and ... your garden.

It's up to you to change it. Be cooler, that's all and stop sticking labels to me whose glue doesn't last a minute.

Same cause, same effects ... you make the sauce rise by being always more aggressive, you even lend me prejudices that I don't have on women or unscientific people, you slip to Christophe all your interpretations to squirt me ...

Because I just saw Christophe's MP, always correct and courteous.

OK Christine, I no longer intervene on this subject, because my contributions are not precious enough and too disturbing.

I let you debate as you please on this subject.

See you soon on the other subjects, friendly!
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 03/07/08, 14:39

Christine wrote: Even your "Ah well, that's a constructive answer. Thanks Bham! Cool" is proof of your disrespect for others. The other speakers are not kids to whom the know-it-all teacher spouts condescending remarks.

First of all thank you Christine for having noted this little reflection from Remundo which also tends to annoy me. Anyway next.

Remundo thank you for supporting your statements
Remundo wrote:Germany has effectively lowered its wage costs and tightened the unemployment scheme, without guaranteeing the minimum wage, while at the same time France has increased the minimum wage, which has been increased several times.
Germany has considerably tightened its health insurance policy, while at the time in France, the CAM hole was let slip.

We can only worry about the multiple revaluations of the minimum wage which put the French economy in a financial impasse : Lol:
Good in summary I read your answer, true to what you always said:
we do too much social work, we don't work enough, there's lots of scammers, Rmistes, unemployed, ... etc and in that you remind us of the official discourse we hear on the good media; and this is partly true but in this case we must talk about all the scammers, starting with the policies, multiple office and retirement, incidentals, air travel to € 75000 to greet His Holiness on pope at the Vatican, ... etc, etc.
So beware of looking only at one end of the telescope.
And read a little duck chained, even the UMP deputies read it in the Assembly.

Remundo wrote: The second big problem is that these generous social systems combined with low wages generate a lot of idle behavior.

Weren't you saying that the wages were too high ???

Remundo wrote:On relocations, it is very easy to accuse "the big shareholder". It turns out that in general, the consumer is often a shareholder and turns to the cheapest products ... therefore those manufactured in offshore factories, mainly in China ...

Well if the purchasing power was higher we could be buying French.

Remundo wrote:On the other hand, we get excited at France 3 considering that we have all the legitimacy not to greet the President of all French ...

But it is THE RIGHT of everyone to greet whoever they want, whether it is the president of (almost) all French people, the good Lord or Mother Denis. And then it is not France3 who gets excited, in this case it is Sarko, believing it to be good to make weigh his usual threats of the style "that will change there".
And I would conclude with Christine's reflection, adapted to the situation: "It is if his personality is respectable that others will respect him".
Let him stop crushing everyone from the top of his size inferiority complex and maybe it will get better.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/07/08, 15:03

You shit I lock until the enthalpy drops a little ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/07/08, 15:22

Remundo wrote:you slide to Christophe all your interpretations to squirt me ...

Uh what does that mean?
Objection therefore ... or then you detail: in MP since it is locked now ...

Otherwise my MP was not so courteous, do not mount christine against me please ...
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 03/07/08, 16:11

Yes, it becomes ridiculous but I should have known to have already met this kind of zozos in private life.

I shouldn't get angry but what do you want, it's used to see that the fruit of our work (even if mine is not visible to Internet users - I like it so much) becomes a place trusted by a form of "unique thought-overwhelming" where I hoped it could become a place to meet and build.

Big kiss to all the teddy bears! : Lol:
0 x