Sarkozy en Off on France3

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/08, 00:45

gegyx wrote:Ah yes, the Germanic model!

Spain / Germany ==> 1/0 (Euro, all finesse)

Toulouse / ASM Clermont ==> 26/20 (Nice bleeding match)

: Mrgreen:

Hu?
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 02/07/08, 07:22

To return to the subject and after viewing, I quote what I read and what to remember on the link given by Christophe:
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/speciale ... t_lan.html

The video shows a technician adjusting the president's microphones, who greets him. The technician does not respond. What annoys Nicolas Sarkozy. The president begins by complaining: "It's a question of education. Finally, when we are invited, we have the right for people to say hello anyway ... Or else we are not in the public service, we are with the demonstrators ... Incredible ... and serious! "Then he threatens: "It's going to change now."

Nicolas Sarkozy then quips on the "placarding" of journalist Gérard Leclerc: "How long did you stay in the closet?" He asks him? "I protested when you were put in the closet," he says. Gérard Leclerc is one of the signatories, along with other journalists and presenters of France-3, of a critical platform towards the audiovisual reform desired by the president.
Very nervous, Nicolas Sarkozy fidgets in his chair and regularly consults his watch. Just before the show starts, he insists on being asked about his trip for the day: "You don't want to ask a question about Carcassonne?" Paul Nahon answers in the affirmative, and gives an order into his microphone: "So we will talk about Carcassonne with the President afterwards, eh? Yes! Perfect!"
No doubt Nicolas Sarkozy was annoyed by the demonstration, bringing together several hundred employees of the public channel, who was waiting for him at the entrance of France-3, with the slogans: "hold up on the public service" and "more beautiful life without Sarkozy".
The reform of public broadcasting worries France Televisions employees. They consider in particular that the removal of advertising is not offset by guarantees on funding. In this context, the arrival of Nicolas Sarkozy on the plateau of France-3 - which is very rare for a President of the Republic - was experienced by many journalists as a provocation.

Why is Sarkozy offended not to be greeted when we know that he is preparing a "sabrage" in order of the public broadcasting which, according to his statements, would resemble the private broadcasting too much in its content , which is disputed by Paul Nahon in the debate. And for me, it is clear that the public channels bring a very different quality to the audiovisual sector than TF1 / M6. But God decided: "that will change there".
Why?
1-so that there is more advertising on the channels of his friends, the leaders of TF1 / M6?

2-To come to privatize the public channels, which could fall into the hands of TF1?
Without sufficient resources, one can imagine the public channels in great financial difficulty sold off for a symbolic € for the benefit of Sarkozy's friends. Which would have the effect:
- to earn money on the taxpayer's back
- to control information

We must keep in mind that this tool is public, that it belongs to each of us and that it is important that it is not sold off as many public companies have been. So is freedom of information.

3-To spread the word also on public channels?
I do not know if you have noticed, public service employees have the annoying tendency, either to protest for nothing or to be critical about everything (you will choose your option according to your political tendency :D ). In any case it is not as easy as with TF1 to make them bow their backs and make them say what God would like them to say, which is very annoying, especially when you know that they are paid with public funds. Suffice to say that they spit in the soup these lazy! :D

But it will change, we must control everything to spread the word.
God has a notebook full of names of journalists (among others) to eliminate, to put away; these are people who had the misfortune to displease him one day; PPDA is one of those there, Audrey Pulvar will not be long in passing there too after her way of presenting during the interview the deportees to the border as arrests, which greatly displeased God: her name must be written in red on his notebook. God wants to be loved, otherwise he ruminates until he satisfies his revenge.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/08, 09:25

In France we do better than in the Bushist USA with Fox News and in Putinian Russia with the "official" state public channel Pervyi Kanal (cf. http://www.limage.info/La-tele-russe-un ... _a272.html).

Indeed; it is not one or two pro government news channels that we will have ... It is one, two, three, four not five channels linked directly to the will of the Head of State ... All of this for the price of one : Mrgreen:

Although I believe that France Ô has a somewhat special status, say 4,5 then ...

Well let's not be paranoid either, I do not think that one day we get on the public service the lamentable level of intoxication (because it is no longer info) of a fox news ...

Finally I hope ... reassure me!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/07/08, 09:41

It is not because the government appoints the DG of France Television that all the journalists become little doggies with Sarko's boot. We saw the opposite and it will last a long time ...

Because indeed, it's been a long time since the government appoints the boss of France TV, but behind a smoke screen (approval of various and varied commissions ... CSA ...)

In reality, here, the boss can be dismissed by vote of the parliament, it seems more democratic to me than the current situation.

In addition, France TV does not weigh very heavy in the landscape of the French media. TF1 and M6 generally have better audiences for TV news, and I'm not talking about the ocean of the Internet and the print media.

Afterwards, you can always let your imagination wander and think that you are living in a totalitarian regime, at least that you are going there. I think that a short stay in Russia would make France much appreciated these days and would show how sweet and democratic life there is, and easy to contest.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/08, 10:17

Not at the beginning but after a few "purifications" it can become ...

Look at the case of Arrest sur Images ... they killed him right?

Obviously it is not (for the moment) of the level neither Russian nor American but who knows what the future holds ... in the country of "human rights" (mwarf)
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 02/07/08, 10:38

What I would have liked is 2 x more advertising and no fees.
Removing advertising benefits power: it can now better control the audiovisual, for example by removing programs that have a tone too free. He no longer has to take into account the fact that a high audience rate promotes advertising.
To say that in Russia it is worse is a curious argument, because as things are going, it is precisely towards a Russian system that we are in the process of moving. Help !
Last edited by Cuicui the 02 / 07 / 08, 10: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 02/07/08, 10:41

Remundo wrote: It is not because the government appoints the DG of France Television that all the journalists become little doggies with Sarko's boot.

Remundo of course, but those who do not fold gradually lose their jobs.

Remundo wrote:Afterwards, you can always let your imagination wander and think that you are living in a totalitarian regime, at least that you are going there. I think that a short stay in Russia would make France much appreciated these days and would show how sweet and democratic life there is, and easy to contest.

We are not talking about the same totalitarianism; I'm talking to you about a country in which private interest takes precedence over public interest, which can leave you thinking of all the possible capitalist drifts, even in particular: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post86293.html#86293
If you add the will to control EVERYTHING via a redesign of the DST / RG, via an overhaul of the public audiovisual sector, via .... etc, I cannot let you say "let your imagination wander ...". Classifying all these feelings in the "imagination" file is either of the naivety of good quality, or of immaturity, or even of frenzied blindness, or perhaps a little of the three.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 02/07/08, 10:44

bham wrote: Classifying all these feelings in the "imagination" file is either of the naivety of good quality, or of immaturity, or even of frenzied blindness, or perhaps a little of the three.

+1
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/07/08, 11:13

Uh ... Mixing the subprime crisis with the method of appointing the management of France Television is a link, to say the least, very ambitious. : Cheesy:

It has been fashionable for some time now to accuse "the powers of money" of all evil, to mix them blindly with the French government, and by the same to see in its slightest deeds and gestures, supposedly of " hard right ", underhand maneuvers to favor Sarko's" friends ".

So it was said that the absence of advertising on France TV was only there to please TF1 and M6, nasty private channels that, however, the same watch more than France TV ... BEFORE AND AFTER even the announcement of the removal of advertising

Sarko has announced that it will tax hard in mobile telephony and the internet ... No one has thought of saying that it might upset him with the CEOs of the telecom ...
Like Lombard from France Telecom, but especially Martin, the CEO of Bouygues Télécom, who is undoubtedly his closest and longest-standing friend ... (the godfather of his children ...)

All this is just trivia and appetizers of public agitators making paper on the backs of those who show ... "naivety of good quality, either immaturity, or even frenzied blindness, or maybe a little of all three again. "

I am far from classing myself in there ...

Instead of talking about the industrial crisis and putting our forces into the colossal efforts that we should undertake for a clean energy independent of gas and oil ...

We amuse the people, the people amuse. It makes me think of the decadent Rome Antique France 2008 version ... "bread and political controversy"

This odious turnip from France 3 is the most perfect illustration of this, and Sarko would also do better to let his government manage this France TV affair and launch its major Euro-Mediterranean project in a win / win strategy with Africa. ..

Preaching in the desert is not necessarily sterile : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/08, 11:18

By the way, for public TV advertising it only concerns programs AFTER 20 p.m. finally (I do not know if it is a compromise or original) ... so the rest of the time it will not change much ... On the contrary it may have 15 minutes of advertising continuously just before 20h.

I have already noticed that several times FR2 did cycles like this:

advertising spot - trailer - advertising spot - trailer - advertising spot

In short, it risks becoming more general ...
0 x