Presidential: Songs Nicolas, Segolene and ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
baby
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Presidential: Songs Nicolas, Segolene and ...

by baby » 09/02/07, 09:40

The songs and clips of the 2007 candidates: Nicolas, Ségolène, Francois, Philippe, Jean-Marie, Dominique, Marie-Georges etc ...
are free and legal downloads on the address: http://www.capytol.com/telecharger.html
"Tous ensemble" is exclusively intended for free and legal mp3 downloads.
The clip resumes in rhythm the song with the overlay of the candidate's name.
To each his clip and his song, a first in the musical edition.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 09/02/07, 09:59

In my opinion, Sarko and Ségo could share the same hymn: "Words, words, words" : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 09/02/07, 11:51

LOL Targol !! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
It's clear!

Eh yes! The song to rally the troops! Origin of all the darkest times, to bring together any warrior so that he is ready for battle ... : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/02/07, 13:43

Uh it makes me think ... should little choose a candidate to support on econology?

What do you think?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 09/02/07, 14:21

Christophe wrote:Uh it makes me think ... should little choose a candidate to support on econology?

What do you think?

I'm not too much for. The primary goal of Econologie is not to make politics even if certain subjects by their content approach it.

Supporting one candidate or another officially will "color" this site and, in effect, make it lose an audience that will be against the supported candidate.

Furthermore, I doubt that all contributors to this forum support the same candidate.

What can be done, however, is a survey of econologists to find out who gets their preference.

Everyone can also express their personal opinion, but an official opinion of Econologie.com could lead one to think that the site is an "antenna" of one party or another.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 09/02/07, 14:33

I think as Targol ...

No political support !!
But on the other hand, a small political poll by Politician seems to me to be a good thing ... However, the poll must remain anonymous ... If some want to add comments, they can do it ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/02/07, 14:38

Ok I asked that like that (it was not a will on my part) ... thank you for your opinions.

Now I think that if Hulot had dared and that we supported him I don't think we would have lost a large audience ... But hey it has to be giving and giving (in other words: a return, even symbolic, of the candidate in question) and it's not easy with politicians!

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 09/02/07, 14:41

ThierrySan wrote:But on the other hand, a small political poll by Politician seems to me to be a good thing ... However, the poll must remain anonymous ... If some want to add comments, they can do it ....

I think that we could wait for the closing of the candidatures and, once the official list of the candidates is known, we will do a subject / poll "for whom do you think you vote?".

To answer your question on the anonymous side, the polls are always.
0 x
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 11/02/07, 17:27

I do not know if these are words, but here is what one of the candidates proposes concerning the environment:

Do you guess who it is before you get to the end? (there are still strong clues)

The speakers are concerned about the seriousness of the ecological crisis, and particularly concerned about the risks linked to climate change. Many have wondered about the limits of growth: "We must produce less and better" and "reduce our lifestyle to move towards a more ecological economic model", because "to believe in infinite growth is to believe in a myth".

This observation is accompanied by the idea that change is possible. "If all the projects systematically include an environmental component, we can quickly change things."

Strong public policies are needed, but everyone must also take responsibility. Many contributors invite the public authorities to favor sustainable eco-technologies and all techniques whose use is less harmful to the environment.

Finally, the environment is seen as a promising sector for the development of new trades, new services, and therefore new sustainable jobs.

STAKES

Global warming requires a radical change in our behavior. But saving our planet is also an opportunity for economic growth and jobs. We can therefore calmly choose a new development model.

proposals

60- Prepare after oil:

Anticipate the exhaustion of oil by massively supporting renewable energies to reach 20% of consumption in 2020, which will create 70 jobs and reduce the share of nuclear power.

Create a public energy pole between EDF and GDF.

61- Fight against climate change:

Generalize insulation and energy savings in housing, which will create 80 jobs.

Develop public transport thanks to an exceptional levy on oil companies' superprofits.

Apply the polluter pays principle by organizing the responsibility of companies responsible for environmental damage.

Establish the truth of the costs of transporting goods by road by negotiating an eco-charge to discourage transport by truck and transfer freight to rail, as in other European countries.

62- Develop environmental added value:

Condition new building permits to the adoption of HQE (High Environmental Quality) objectives throughout the public building stock.

Encourage eco-industries with a VAT tending towards zero.

63- Mobilize the whole society in the service of environmental excellence:

Create a post of Deputy Prime Minister in charge of sustainable development. The competence of the Deputy Prime Minister will be extended to the responsibility of regional planning.

Transform the Economic and Social Council into an Economic, Social and Environmental Council (EESC).

64- Promote the creation of a World Environment Organization (OME).

65- Promote agriculture that provides quality food that respects the environment:

Foster the added value of our agricultural products in order to improve incomes and encourage young people to settle,

Promote the reorientation of the CAP towards agro-environmental aid, and ensure transparency and a better distribution of aid,

Transfer to the Regions the management of direct aid to agriculture,

Encourage farmers' contributions to the supply of energy (biomass, agro-fuels, biogas, wind farms).

66- Stop testing GMOs in the open field, pending the results of a major public debate which will define the policy to be implemented so as not to handicap conventional crops and preserve the development of organic farming.

67- Prevent the impact of pollution on health:

Encourage, through tax incentives, industries that will commit to eliminating toxic compounds beyond the constraints imposed by the European REACH regulation.

Implement a national program to reduce the use of pesticides.

Achieve the goal of zero industrial waste by 2012.

68- Promote the idea of ​​a “global CAP” to organize markets in a more balanced way and give a real chance to agriculture in developing countries.

If his words are followed by actions, it seems quite promising as a program even if some aspects still seem too 'shy' to me.
0 x
--
Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 12/02/07, 09:50

sam17 wrote:I do not know if these are words, but here is what one of the candidates proposes concerning the environment:

Do you guess who it is before you get to the end? (there are still strong clues)

(..)

If his words are followed by actions, it seems quite promising as a program even if some aspects still seem too 'shy' to me.

You forgot to specify from whom it was the program.
0 x