Search found 660 results

by jean.caissepas
23/11/22, 22:17
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : To be a judge in France....
answers: 6
views: 1751

Re: To be a judge in France....

My cousin studied law over 30 years ago to become a judge.

Of the places available in the competition, 80% were reserved for the sons of judges....

One more mafia apparently...

They did not succeed and did something else because the profession of lawyer did not interest her.
by jean.caissepas
21/11/22, 23:06
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 7947
views: 619605

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

I have the balls... :( My 50-year-old little sister, vaccinated, has chronic lymphoid leukemia... :frown: The doctors told her that it normally happens around 70... :evil: For the moment, she is not in serious shape, but she is really in the balls for her future (risk of chemo in...
by jean.caissepas
07/11/22, 19:59
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Boiler cycle time oekofen pellematic
answers: 12
views: 4481

Re: oekofen pellematic boiler cycle duration

Thank you for your reply !! but having gone through a lot of discussions on the forum I think my cycles are too short!! I have a pellet stove that had the same problem as you. I modified 2 parameters to have cycles between 30 and 90 minutes: - minimum heating power...
by jean.caissepas
03/11/22, 20:45
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : An algae-based battery that still works after 1 charges
views: 1796

Re: Algae battery that still works after 1 charges

Sodium batteries are not necessarily hot batteries. Tiamat has been successful in making batteries at room temperature.
by jean.caissepas
03/11/22, 11:21
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : An algae-based battery that still works after 1 charges
views: 1796

An algae-based battery that still works after 1 charges

British researchers have developed a new separator material based on brown algae that increases the life and capacity of sodium batteries, which are an advantageous alternative to their lithium-ion counterparts. Watch here: https://dailygeekshow.com/percee-batterie-so...
by jean.caissepas
31/10/22, 21:38
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 7947
views: 619605

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

Another new friend engineered 3 times who has a long COVID...and two that I know

I don't know any novaxx who made COVID long...

Everyone will have their own opinion ...
by jean.caissepas
28/10/22, 14:42
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3643936

Re: [one other] Humor

actually it's not that funny, it's really sad. (a covidian?) Nah, a covidiot... A translated English joke: What is a reverse exorcism? It's when the devil looks at the child and says to the priest... "Get out of this body!" Other cool bullshit: https://i.servi...
by jean.caissepas
27/10/22, 09:24
Subject : Ivermectin Reviews? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?
answers: 1643
views: 190340

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

Nothing beats proof in real use: My companion had a variant of Omicron this summer: Very tired before treatment. Taking ivermectin: 1 day later she was back in shape and mopping the floor because it pissed her off to do nothing! The difference was obvious! No effect on...
by jean.caissepas
24/10/22, 21:43
Subject : Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information
answers: 6970
views: 726357

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

MEPs, having participated in commissions of inquiry on the subject, explain the past and current massacre which is scandalous:

by jean.caissepas
17/10/22, 01:13
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Single or double flow VMC?
answers: 3
views: 3234

Re: VMC single or double flow?

Hi, for a single room and not your entire home, a single flow VMC is enough. To see: VMC hygroadjustable, which cuts itself when there is little or no humidity in the bathroom space. A double flow is (very) expensive and complex to install (I have one for my whole house of 109m2 = ...

Go Advanced search