Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

by Obamot » 29/10/22, 06:28

izentrop wrote:I don't know how you fiddled with the curve

For 3 years those who have tampered with everything, mystified, to the courts where they lose: we know who it is...
Your ankles must be so big you swelled up 3 sizes : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/10/22, 08:16

izmentrop
These data are intended for health professionals capable of interpreting them... what skills do you have on this subject?
and the happy fool, who gave us the stick to beat him, which shows how stupid he is.
Eh, the useless idiot...what skills do you have in this regard? ? :?: are you a health professional able to interpret them? NO! : Evil: And the non-provaxx health professional scientists of this product, experimental off the real MA, are they able to interpret them!YES! : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 29/10/22, 12:12

izentrop wrote:
robob wrote:The only age group with a significant number of novax is 0-19: in this group there are more SC hospitalizations among VAX (+24%).
I don't know how you tampered with the curve, taking the same dates, I don't get the same results...
And the antivax of forum who are more : roll: Image
robob wrote:To reinforce my words, nothing like the latest statistics from the DREES:
https://data.drees.solidarites-sante.go ... =2022%2F10
If you visualize the data, you will see...
These data are intended for health professionals capable of interpreting them... what skills do you have on this subject?

Curve doctored? no, I followed your own link here:
https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoi ... E2NzY3OSJ9
Then I pressed the small efficiency button (SC).
If you don't have the same results as on my snapshot, it's because the October data was added yesterday morning. You can find them by moving the cursor to 23/09 at the top.
But tell me, are you swinging curves without understanding them or what? : Mrgreen:

Very nice app from Rober Hofmann:
- Too bad that the DREES data on which it is based are pipautés.
- It makes it quite easy to show it. A bit like Guillaume Rozier's app, Covidtracker, which is no longer updated since the results no longer follow the doxa.
- Well, don't get upset, you just need to take a step back: you haven't been wrong for 18 months, you've been deceived like most.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/10/22, 14:57

- Well, don't get upset, you just need to take a step back: you haven't been wrong for 18 months, you've been deceived like most.
him to deceive or be deceived? Apart from his pseudo zetetic sect, provaxx to death, he is above all hypochondriac and even afraid of his shadow (for which there is, unfortunately for him, neither vaccine nor very chemical medicine!!)
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/10/22, 01:08

Yes, yes, there would be the Temesta and sometimes the camisole (with the slogan of L'Oréal) :P
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/10/22, 15:21

It's not that we made a mistake* it's that we tried to deceive ourselves. You always come back with the stereotypes of mainstream intox!
=> trash can

*not here since it's been said from the start that it's a dark scam, except those who stand at attention with their finger on the seam like PB2488
0 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 31/10/22, 18:04

pedrodelavega wrote:https://youtu.be/LdjYWkv4F-U
https://www.humanite.fr/videos/vaccins- ... ser-768930

We're not going to be stupid listening to a provax pissing the doxa on stuff we've debunked 10 times.

As for the article in L'Humanité:

Regarding the side effects:

Comparison of vaccinal myocarditis VS covid myocarditis: Already debunked but we redo it with the figures of Huma to show the bullshit of the argument:
"catching Covid causes 7 times more myocarditis/pericarditis than the vaccine. "

Yes, but 80% of adults are vax, or 54 million.

Those who had myocarditis after covid were hospitalized.
Let's imagine that absolutely all covid hospitalized people had myocarditis (crazy no??):

Since 2020, there have been 1 hospitalizations for covid (source: https://www.data.gouv.fr/fr/datasets/r/ ... 4bc9de9079).
did we say "7 times more than the vaccine"?
so we compare 1 x 756 = 727 million chance against 7 x 12 = 54 million.

In reality, even if all covid hospitalized people got myocarditis, they would be 4.5 times less likely to get it than if they got vaccinated. according to the (shitty) figure reported by humanity. You get the mess, toto? : Mrgreen:

Ha yes, by the way: there it's just 1 side effect. There are many others.

The vaccine saves lives! (Said the man)
Ok, I don't mind: Let's take the cumulative covid DCs in France (source: https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/co ... untry=~FRA)
The plandemic begins in March 2020, we are at the end of October:
2020: 01/Mar 0 DC, 31 Oct 36, i.e. 36 DC (in thousands)
2021: March 01, 88 DC, Oct 31, 118 i.e. 30 DC => we have been vaccinating since December 2020, but not really fewer cases
On 2020 whole 65 DC on 000, 2021 DC: big difference isn't it with a vax that avoids 59 DC out of 000!
2022: March 01, 139 DC, Oct 28, 157, i.e. 18 DC => that's it, the vax is effective! we avoided 1 in three DC compared to 2020/2021!

So the researchers' estimates that 78 lives were saved, do you know where you can put them?
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/10/22, 18:47

Yes, but it's been 3 years with the "fun" (and always with PB2488 / Végaz-de-la-Pedro) that his Estremdroate hand ignores what his left hand writes
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 31/10/22, 21:38

Another new friend engineered 3 times who has a long COVID...and two that I know

I don't know any novaxx who made COVID long...

Everyone will have their own opinion ...
2 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.