PV: the Belgian Prosumer Tax is a financial and political scam?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Christophe

Re: PV: the Belgian Prosumer Tax is a financial and political scam!

by Christophe » 09/03/21, 21:25

Remind us of which COUNTRY we are talking about here? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
Just to see...

Did you take your pills?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France

by sicetaitsimple » 09/03/21, 21:43

Christophe wrote:Here, read this, we'll see who mixes up the numbers, who is dishonest and who gets confused in fraudulent arguments: PV reduces grid costs!
Everything is technically and legally sourced in the .pdf at the end of the article (90% written by Baudouin Labrique)

Ah, dear Baudouin Labrique! By the way, where is his project for the electrolysis and interseasonal hydrogen storage with which he had basked us 3 or 4 years ago I do not know on what thread? It works well?

So like thate PV reduces grid costs?
Well, you may not be representative of an average family in Belgium, but can you tell me around what month of the year and around what time of day do you consume your peak electricity?
And if you are not representative, can you tell me, in our latitudes (France, Belgium, Germany) around which month of the year and around what time of day is the peak of electricity consumption?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/21, 21:49

Oh no not him ...

Read the .pdf it is sourced before judging on the past experiences of your detractors (easy tactics, classic, shabby ..) ...

But what are you doing? Apart from opening it up and playing the lobbies sucking bastard? : Mrgreen:

This tax is illegal and discriminatory and unfounded ... the arguments against are numerous ... but that did not prevent a handful of organized gang crooks from putting it in place, complaints are being filed ...

Go good night toto..toto as totocard! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 09/03/21, 21:53

"not him"? It is you who revived me, it seems to me?

So answer the two questions before insulting me .....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/21, 22:16

Not him because you replay the bastard and you understand nothing of the scam of a RETROACTIVE and unfair tax at ALL LEVELS!

I answered you N times! That we put a similar retroactive tax everywhere in the world and I would agree with you ...

You're drunk you're stuffed you're heavy you're even sad ...

You can dream that I waste my time with you even more ... and I will fall more into your trap because everything has been said above. Read the .pdf, read the article ...

And so answer this: https://www.msn.com/fr-be/finance/actua ... %A9gatifs/

Good sunshine leads to negative electricity prices
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 09/03/21, 22:26

What trap? So just answer my two questions ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/21, 23:03

I've done it before ... and do you think you're in SD? The questions are not one-sided ... foo!

The trap you just showed: like all trolls you turn in a loop ... you're a twisted ... twisted bastard ... it fits quite well ...

When the consumer will be invoiced according to the variation of his consumption then I will accept a prosumer tax ... Since it is in this trap that you want to make me fall ...

Farewell
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 10/03/21, 11:17

Christophe wrote:P
And so answer this: https://www.msn.com/fr-be/finance/actua ... %A9gatifs/

Good sunshine leads to negative electricity prices

You read touting titles a bit quickly! It was not the "good sunshine" that caused negative prices, but the error in forecasting solar production:

On Monday, the solar panels produced 1.000 MW more than expected. As a result, the imbalance prices - these are the prices that apply to keep the Belgian electricity grid in balance between supply and demand - fell below zero, to -283 euros / MWh.

In other words, the forecast would have been correct, nothing would have happened.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/03/21, 11:26

Farewell
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 10/03/21, 13:18

sicetaitsimple wrote:"Ah, dear Baudouin Labrique! By the way, where is his electrolysis and interseasonal hydrogen storage project with which he had basked us 3 or 4 years ago, I don't know what line? It works well. ? "

1 ° I do not like the word basiné which is contemptuous.

2 ° Project stopped because not yet financially profitable

sicetaitsimple wrote:"So how does PV lower grid costs?"

I gave the proof (you have to know how to read me carefully)

sicetaitsimple wrote:"Well, you may not be representative of an average family in Belgium, but can you tell me around what month of the year and around what time of day do you consume your peak electricity?
And if you are not representative, can you tell me, in our latitudes (France, Belgium, Germany) around which month of the year and around what time of day is the peak of electricity consumption? ""

In Belgium we still benefit from Net Metering (compensation) and therefore no account is taken of what is consumed during a production peak except that I then make sure to self-consume the possible folds (for example then recharge my electric car)
1 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).