How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 16864
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2297

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?




by Janic » 20/01/22, 14:47

Christophe "20/01/22, 12:08
You're wrong…
Polio and smallpox have been eradicated thanks to vaccines…[*]
if I'm wrong it will have to be proven with history (in the archives as Guy says) and not subjective opinions. Where is the evidence in question?
real vaccines that prevent contamination…
like this covid? It's just superstition applied to a product intended to reassure frightened crowds.
[*]take a look (this has already been seen and reviewed) at the WHO report on the eradication of smallpox and the archive films for polio which confirm this!

https://www.infovac.ch/fr/les-vaccins/p ... liomyelite
Poliomyelitis or infantile paralysis is caused by the poliovirus. which is transmitted by contact with feces (soiled hands) or contaminated water. Many people catch this infection without even knowing it. In about 1% of those infected, the disease causes painful and often irreversible paralysis. These paralyzes affect the arms and/or legs. Before the advent of the vaccine, it was common to put a healthy child to bed at night and find him paralyzed for life the next day.[*]
If the poliomyelitis virus attacks the brain, the control center of the respiratory tract and blood circulation, the disease progresses to death in 2 to 6 out of 10 cases.

There is no medicine to treat poliomyelitis.[*] Thanks to systematic vaccination, no case of infantile paralysis has been recorded in Switzerland since 1982.

Unfortunately, the virus is still circulating in different regions of the world (see recommendations for travelers below).


[*]False! the work of Pr Delbet and Dr Neveu in breeding have demonstrated the opposite in the field, but this came in competition with Pr Lepine's new vaccine.
As for Raoult, Péronne and others from the CSI.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11686
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 3012

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/01/22, 14:53

In the archives that you haven't read because they are scattered all over France... : roll:
0 x
Obamot wrote: Apologize for all the wrong you've done! Apologize here right away — especially to Christophe — and try not to do it again. It's not a “gag”. It's your only chance. If you wait too long you will pay a very, very high price later, a price you don't even suspect.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 16864
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2297

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?




by Janic » 20/01/22, 20:17

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »20/01/22, 15:53
In the archives that you haven't read because they are scattered all over France...
you read them yourself, so?! Otherwise, local archives are gathered to establish national figures and make stats, I'm talking about the latter as it will be done for this covid.
so if it is established that there are 157.400 cancer deaths each year, it is the gathering of the various deaths everywhere in France, unless you know another method?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11686
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 3012

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/01/22, 20:32

Janic wrote: you read them yourself

Well no, but I don't claim it to weigh in a dialogue...
0 x
Obamot wrote: Apologize for all the wrong you've done! Apologize here right away — especially to Christophe — and try not to do it again. It's not a “gag”. It's your only chance. If you wait too long you will pay a very, very high price later, a price you don't even suspect.
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!
posts: 651
Registration: 15/03/05, 13:48
x 251

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?




by SixK » 21/01/22, 01:22

I'm going to do the counter-conspiracy theory...

Something has been bothering me for several days.
I seem to have seen a tweet or message I don't know where that said:
We also know how to play DNA scissors

At the time, I hadn't noticed the thing too much, especially since if it was good in French,
it was probably some guy's fantasy imagining what I'm wondering about, or maybe it had nothing to do with it.

Anyway, given the leap of mutations of the Omicron Virus
and given its low lethality,
I wonder if Omicron could be a counter virus made by a team of geneticists?

When I see the speed with which this government hastened to push through the Passe Vaccinal in a hurry,
it gave me the impression of an unforeseen event in a plan that was to take us far ... to the Digital Euro in 2025/2026?

Here, just a small reflection that I have at the moment on a highly improbable fact,
for which I do not measure the technical possibility nor the resources that would have to be committed to achieve such a thing.
A tool like CRISPR-Cas9 would make this technically possible at a relatively reasonable cost?

The official theory is a mouse-to-man leap for Omicron? (not more convinced than that for me)
1 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.

Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 71672
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 7517

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?




by Christophe » 21/01/22, 01:40

It is a credible hypothesis of the labs which master the CAS9 there are thousands of them in the world… but complex and risky: how to know if the modification goes in one direction or the other… and the sponsors would be who?

The Anonymous? Hedge funds playing low/short selling…

In any case not BP !!
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11686
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 3012

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/01/22, 01:59

Are we not stuffed enough at the moment? Do you need to add more?? You guys are masos! : Shock:
0 x
Obamot wrote: Apologize for all the wrong you've done! Apologize here right away — especially to Christophe — and try not to do it again. It's not a “gag”. It's your only chance. If you wait too long you will pay a very, very high price later, a price you don't even suspect.
User avatar
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5153
Registration: 21/01/05, 11:59
x 1426

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?




by gegyx » 21/01/22, 11:26

Light forces watch and apply to our evolution since the dawn of time.

It's simple. :D

There, the messages are, that it will work out, with deaths, but without bloody revolutions,
and the dark ones will clear off.
There is therefore a current struggle whose actions we do not know.
With our conscience, we just need to recharge our batteries, to see and go only towards the good of humanity.
0 x
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11686
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 3012

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/01/22, 11:42

Image
0 x
Obamot wrote: Apologize for all the wrong you've done! Apologize here right away — especially to Christophe — and try not to do it again. It's not a “gag”. It's your only chance. If you wait too long you will pay a very, very high price later, a price you don't even suspect.
User avatar
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5153
Registration: 21/01/05, 11:59
x 1426

Re: How does an RNA vaccine work? Is it GMO by CRISPR-Cas9 in Vivo?




by gegyx » 21/01/22, 11:52

Hare Maharishi Guitout

: Cheesy:
0 x


Back to "Science and Technology"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : Google Adsense [Bot] and 18 guests