Camille Muller, a natural landscape .... Ideas gardens

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Christophe

Camille Muller, a natural landscape .... Ideas gardens

by Christophe » 05/06/08, 14:31

The landscape artist Camille Muller was discovered last night on a France3 documentary about the profession of modern gardener (= landscaper).

His works are really nice and well thought out to be in symbiosis with the environment of origin, the visit of his site will give some ideas to some to arrange their garden ... proportionally kept of course (throw a shot of look on the rates page to convince you of the inaccessibility to this service for most of us).

I particularly appreciated the moment when he said (roughly speaking):

"The greatest reward that can be given to me in connection with one of my works is to say to myself: one has the impression that it has always been so" (that is, he has managed to reproduce ... nature ...)

Some pictures just to dream:

His site to dream a little more: http://camillemuller.com/
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 06/06/08, 09:30

I saw on FR3 "roots and wings".

On the roofs of Paris, it's like being in the countryside.

Its realization in Madagascar is exceptional.

Note that without the participation of local jradiniers who have to work enormously to the maintenance of this garden, it will be again an arid area because of storms from the sea and salt that burns all vegetation, especially tropical vegetation! without the foggers everything would be burnt by the solail.

In the West Indies, on the island of Marie Galante, it will be very nice too.
0 x

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"