Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Christophe

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by Christophe » 22/03/24, 09:32

gegyx wrote:I find Piotr very handsome.
:)
If I had 20 less and he was available, I would make him many offers.
:(

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Do you want to die "head crushed in his hand"? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/03/24, 17:34

start of investigation.jpg
start of investigation.jpg (102.15 KB) Consulted 427 times

https://t.me/s/trottasilvano
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/03/24, 18:26

AAAAAHHHH! I was waiting for this one, I wondered when it was going to come out! YEAH! You swallow them ALL, huh? : roll:

Silvano Crotta would tell you that the attack was perpetrated by the secret services (Hey, Secret Services "SS", it's no coincidence) reptilian Nazis living on the hollow moon where they exploit the Helium 3 that you would have bitten Also... : Cheesy:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/03/24, 18:49

said the keyboard tapper who knows so much more...
The Russian President Vladimir Putin, speaking for the first time about the attack, said on Saturday that the four suspected attackers had tried to flee to Ukraine before being arrested. "They tried to hide and headed to Ukraine, where, according to preliminary indications, a window has been prepared on the Ukrainian side to allow them to cross the state border", affirmed the Russian leader. "All the authors, organizers and sponsors of this crime will be justly and inevitably punished. Whoever they are, whoever guides them,” he added.

Source: Midi Libre

The hypothesis of Ukrainian involvement in this Islamist attack cannot be excluded.

A few idiots from Allah, some trash from the Ukrainian services, 3 kalash and 10 grenades, a few military uniforms, a car and off we go...

I remind you that the American embassy had curiously alerted the Russians of an imminent attack of this type... False asses and company, now we are counting the innocent deaths on the Russian side, and the following ones on the Ukrainian side because Putin is not a tender;.. retaliation by the conventional army will come.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/03/24, 18:50

"Putin said"... But of course, and we can believe it. : roll:
ME, I think that Putin is the one who gave the order, that he was taken from one of the former Soviet fundamentalist republics and that now he accuses whoever it suits him (bullshit for bullshit, NATO goes all out). : Cheesy:
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 24 / 03 / 24, 18: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/03/24, 18:56

Not believing it doesn't mean the hypothesis is wrong. Only the intelligence services have conclusive evidence. We are certainly not the ones who can decide on econology.

Maybe this is too subtle for you?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/03/24, 18:57

Don't start attacking me, DC, you don't know any more than me, but personally, I would tend to believe those who claim responsibility for the attack. And EVERYTHING Silvano Crotta says is just shit. Besides, his pathetic text only contains certainties.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/03/24, 19:03

we don't care about Trotta. Double Arched.

The Islamists may very well claim responsibility for the attack; behind the scenes there may be opportune collaborations.

Otherwise we learn that you believe the Islamists more than Putin. They are so much more trustworthy.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/24, 19:28

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:"Putin said"... But of course, and we can believe it. : roll:
ME, I think that Putin is the one who gave the order, that he was taken from one of the former Soviet fundamentalist republics and that now he accuses whoever it suits him (bullshit for bullshit, NATO goes all out). : Cheesy:

But of course...And for WHAT PURPOSE please? : Shock:

This attack weakens him on the contrary and just after his re-election...not great.

If he can't even protect his people from the inside (this is the basis of his VS NATO speeches...) his credibility to protect "his people from the outside" takes a big hit...

In short, you are completely wrong AMHA!

Otherwise Pujadas said a few days ago that Nord Stream was well organized by the Ukrainians... What sluts these plots are! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

You're welcome...
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/03/24, 19:33

trotta clearly reported a summary of the situation, for someone handicapped in thinking. Point
You do what you want, with your savvy.

I'm just bringing you another story that you don't hear on this side. Besides, the auditors of my... g'noux, will come back and deny everything.
Because they know, since the Americans (as they knew, just like the Malaysian planes/lol) denied an hour after the start of the massacre ("it can't be the Ukrainians") and a UKRO advisor especially from permanence, just as a result ("it can't be us, because we never attack innocent civilians" / big lol. Besides, during the night 21 missiles were launched on Belgorod. and 12 storm shadows on the Crimea. And the final bouquet "isis demands". Suddenly all the journalists were reassured, and began to predict that Putin was going to tell another fable to make a conscription, and attack Ukraine harder... Journalistic embroidery.
African states familiar with ISIS do not at all recognize the methods and behavior of the killers. No explosive belt, a Western-style commando shooting, no Allah Akbar, no slitting of throats to make the gallery laugh. An attempt to escape, as soon as their massacre was completed, headed towards their sponsor in Ukraine. These Tajic killers did the job for ~€5000, half of which was paid back.
One was caught while reloading his kalach, immediately with the cell phone the Russian services spotted other accomplices, which they have (can be followed by the beacons). a few hours later the Renault of the killers was arrested and the 11 other accomplices as well (profists already known as bandits, and not as imans. They spilled the beans and even one, his ear tip... The extremists of residual isis of the great caliphate (afghans and tajiks), are serving in ukraine as fighters, and the usa supervises and coordinates. We can say that they succeeded very well this time, except that with the investigation, the confessions, all the actors arrested and spoken out, the proofs and clues still to come, it will be a flop, and the terrible response...
1 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"