Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by Exnihiloest » 05/02/24, 18:25

Christophe wrote:Because you think we need Poutine to form our opinions on the manipulations of the West? You're even more stupid than I thought... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Your "opinions" are not the result of reflection but the biased regurgitation of disinformation and fake news from shitty sites and other Putin propaganda outlets, to which you and your little clique refer recurrently.

Real puppets: wooden brains, and strings connected to the Kremlin. The stupidest is the one who, like you, believes he is not being manipulated. My poor thing, learn to think before giving lessons : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/24, 18:41

So ! You're right !

If you want to think (as much as I do), answer the Nord Stream question to move the substantive debate forward...instead of making little sneaky attacks as usual...

You're a sad guy actually...
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/02/24, 18:41

gegyx wrote:France reacted, so quickly, to the death of 2 French people in Ukraine, honorable “humanitarian” correspondents. : Cheesy:

https://fr.sputniknews...

“sputnique”, the Mecca of pro-Putin references : roll: . Sputnique would provide them with shit on a stick and tell them "it's chocolate", that they would ask for more.

What is the game of this little far-right clique?

While honest and intelligent people say to themselves "what are the facts, what can we conclude from them?", the "reasoning" of our little clique is very simplistic, it is:
"my guts make me hate Ukrainians and Westerners in general, so what information and facts can I select to support my prejudices? It doesn't matter where to find them, as long as the imbeciles or the perverts who speak out and that I relay are as much as me".
2 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/02/24, 18:50

And why are they like that? Because most likely it is society as a whole that they blame for the mediocrity of their real life, for which they are the only ones responsible. Unable to assume their responsibility, they must attack the Ukrainians! But look at you losers, before insulting those who are defending themselves from an invasion and many of whom die as a result!
2 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 05/02/24, 18:51

Christophe wrote: on the progress of the investigationact of terrorism on Nord Stream ?[/size]
This Epiphenomenon is unimportant compared to everything else. : roll:
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/02/24, 19:07

but of course, let's quickly forget Nordstream with its little eyes rolling hypocritically...

on the scale of the war, yes it is an epiphenomenon, but it clearly shows that the Americans are not our allies and that we must not blindly support their geopolitical doctrine. From a foreign policy perspective, this is a major betrayal.
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/02/24, 19:09

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote: on the progress of the investigationact of terrorism on Nord Stream ?[/size]

Exact. It’s part of their biased selections that his clique feeds us with every day. Tons of insignificance which in their minds become proof, and which Putin plays with thanks to Brandolini's law.
When Christophe has learned to think, perhaps he will understand that his creeds are based on the principle of argumentative mille-feuille, a sophism.
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/02/24, 19:19

Tell me the Nothingness, you still belch your pedantic and Pavlovian dialectic, I'll give it to you for the road. You didn't answer it anyway... I'll have to say something other than the evil clique of the evil Putin coughs...
Remundo wrote:The kind, progressive, right-thinking Westerners you support have the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocent people on their hands in Ukraine. They deliberately pushed Ukraine into chaos.

And since you get us drunk half the time with the Fuijs and all the stremedrouate ad-hitlerum bastringue that whips up the neuronal cheese of your thoughts... The Israelis are nice eh, iz'ont "humanly" quite right eh!?

You lecture us with your old anti-moth-mongering sayings while TODAY the People who have suffered so much seem to brilliantly apply a certain genocidal know-how of which they have nevertheless been victims, with your agreement, Yes yes...

You wrote a superb tirade on the thread "the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict",

where you legitimize Israeli barbarism while at the same time you regularly raise outrageous cries against Putin...
Nothingness wrote:We also understand what I explained above, that the "ethical" rules in matters of war can only be applied between those who respect them, not in one direction, and why it becomes humanly natural that Israeli anti-terrorism deviates from the democratic “good practices” of a state of rights.

You see, we have no lessons to learn from you. Go sell your moraline elsewhere to whoever wants to buy it and plan packaging with variable geometry to contain it.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/02/24, 19:26

Remundo wrote:Tell me the Nothingness, you still belch your pedantic and Pavlovian dialectic, I'll give it to you for the road. You didn't answer it anyway...

Between what I write and the stupid and slanderous interpretations you make of it, there is a world of difference.
My dialectic is only pedantic in the eyes of those who are self-conscious about never understanding anything other than the basics. Apart from a few interventions on technical subjects, I have never seen the slightest intellectual interest in your prose. So rather than boring me, talk to your college students instead.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/24, 19:29

Exnihiloest wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:

Exact. It’s part of their biased selections that his clique feeds us with every day. Tons of insignificance which in their minds become proof, and which Putin plays with thanks to Brandolini's law.
When Christophe has learned to think, perhaps he will understand that his creeds are based on the principle of argumentative mille-feuille, a sophism.

In the end, you and Pedro are two little scumbags who support (state) terrorism...and who then come to teach lessons to those they (wrongly) consider to be fascists...

It's beautiful...intellectual honesty!

An act which redistributes the cards of 30 to 40% of the energy supply on a country scale is not an epiphenomenon...
2 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"