2 Pantone articles in TLC mag in full

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Colmant
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Colmant » 25/05/07, 22:26

so did you go to bed often?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/05/07, 22:28

zac said (jacques said ???)
Mr. "MA" was lucky to be already an ex; because when I spoke about it at PSA I became "EX" in the hour which followed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

tell! (if not too painful)
I think we would learn things : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Colmant
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Colmant » 25/05/07, 22:30

well I'll see thalassa if it's not over
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/05/07, 10:52

elephant wrote:tell! (if not too painful)
I think we would learn things : Evil:

About me, more way to find my exchanges (dating from late 2001 so ... it's done some formatting) with a renault engineer but basically it was ca:

No hello

Your thing is shit and if it worked it would be a long time that we would be on my coconut!

No greetings
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 29/05/07, 16:34

Hello

code: Select all

Citation:
Pas de bonjour

Ton truc c'est de la merde et si ca marchait ca ferait longtemps qu'on serait dessus mon coco!

Pas de salutations

you must have had the valet of service, the one who brings the coffees to the laboratory, the others have been trying for a long time
and put it in a binder, the archives, and they said we are going to do something else more complicated and more efficient, he is working on the other project making the engine eat its shit as much as possible
now that they’ve learned that it can work in a closed loop
and time is playing in their favor, petrol engines are no longer 100 years old
Bring a water tank for the engine not suitable
corect for the window washer, correct for air conditioning, still manage a liter of water in the engine big problem in winter especially in Marseille .. the water is for pastis, and suddenly a Because of this system, we will no longer be able to sell them our sophisticated diesel fuel designed exclusively for our engines.
and if a little idiot starts to improve the system and everyone wants, as long as the marginal do-it-yourselfers drag in the 20%, no danger it is a marginal system, it will always be easy to discredit the thing or the little handyman on his instruction to demonstrate that he is an enlightened, not like everyone else.
And here is the situation
I could never believe that competent laboratories did not verify this track, a month of work for them corresponds to 3 years of us all grouped on the forum ..

Andre
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 30/05/07, 15:21

I agree with André's basic idea!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/05/07, 15:34

I also fully agree (especially his last sentence), just one clarification: the person from Renault was, from what I remember, the second chief engineer of the Renault engine building ... so not one " valet" :|
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."