Covid19 and long covid: possible sequelae on the organism (even "mild" cases)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
fracass
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Covid19 and long covid: possible sequelae on the organism (even "mild" cases)

by fracass » 19/08/22, 17:47

Why are you aggressive?
On the screenshot that I see above, I understand that both the hospi with and for covid are much more consistent for the vaccinated (red curve)
80% vac against 20% non-vac precisely...I don't mind being wrong but show me where, I may be cross-eyed but insulting me won't help me...

Maybe something is missing that isn't on the screenshot?
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid19 and long covid: possible sequelae on the organism (even "mild" cases)

by Janic » 19/08/22, 18:15

izmentrop
But only 20% in hospital compared to 80% of unvaccinated bananas : roll: ... Open your eyes it is noted on the right of the curves
It's confirmed, he can't read a graph! this kind of graph should be interpreted in terms of a ratio, not raw figures and apart from the last one with a higher mortality rate among the unvaccinated (to be put into perspective) the others are against the vaccinated.
As a reminder, deaths have been attributed, on both sides to individuals who died WITH covid and not FROM covid.
Figures not known since autopsies were refused.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/08/22, 00:45

fracass wrote:Why are you aggressive?
On the screenshot that I see above, I understand that both the hospi with and for covid are much more consistent for the vaccinated (red curve)
80% vac against 20% non-vac precisely...I don't mind being wrong but show me where, I may be cross-eyed but insulting me won't help me...
Maybe something is missing that isn't on the screenshot?
Oops, sorry, I put the link https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoi ... E2NzY3OSJ9

You should have seen the boxes of vaccine efficacy HC, SC and DC which show that there is still an advantage to being vaccinated, even with the latest omicron BA5 variant
Attachments
EffVaxDC-DREES.gif
EffVaxDC-DREES.gif (31.32 KiB) Viewed 1362 times
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/22, 12:57

A visible advantage with a magnifying glass yes and with measurement uncertainties...mmm quite significant no?

We are far from the 95% "promised"...

At least 0.005% absolute risk for those under 60, which justifies vaccinating 100% of these age groups...are you serious? : Mrgreen:

And the vaccine that kills 3 times more people under 20... are you talking about it coco?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/08/22, 13:51

Christophe wrote:And the vaccine that kills 3 times more people under 20... are you talking about it coco?
Are you serious ? : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/08/22, 14:58

izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote:And the vaccine that kills 3 times more people under 20... are you talking about it coco?

You know how to read ? : Shock:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/22, 23:00

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
izentrop wrote:

You know how to read ? : Shock:

Obviously not...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/08/22, 00:25

You see things upside down... The vaccine saves lives...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/08/22, 00:34

You really are crying, Izy. :(
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/12/22, 23:13

Researchers found that herpes viruses like Epstein-Barr, one of the drivers of monotherapy, were circulating in unvaccinated patients who had contracted COVID. In patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, antibody responses were stronger, signaling an immune system struggling to fight off persistent viruses.

These non-COVID pathogens have been singled out as likely culprits of chronic fatigue syndrome, also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis. The nebulous state without a definite cause leads to symptoms such as fatigue, brain fog, dizziness on the move, and unrefreshing sleep.

Symptoms of many long COVID patients could be described as chronic fatigue syndrome, experts say. Researchers in the October study hypothesized that COVID sometimes leads to suppression of the immune system, allowing latent viruses reactivated by COVID stress to recirculate – viruses linked to symptoms common in COVID-XNUMX syndrome. chronic fatigue and long COVID.

Thus, “long COVID” in some may not be an entirely new entity, but another postviral disease – like those seen in some patients after Ebola, the original SARS of 2003-2004, and other infections – that overlaps the syndrome. of chronic fatigue.

As US infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci stated in 2020, long COVID could "very well be a post-viral syndrome associated with COVID-19".
0 x