Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

by Christophe » 02/08/21, 14:39

ABC2019 wrote:well yes, it's like with cigarette smoke, you are much more inconvenienced if someone smokes at the table (especially in a closed environment) than if they smoke outside.

You do well to talk about it because the smoke is a very good indication of what the covid contamination can be!

I took a bike ride yesterday, on a very straight road where the cars are racing ...

Well a few seconds after a car had passed I could smell if the driver was smoking !! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Most cars were going over 100 km / h ... the smell was especially valid for cars coming in front ... so even then Bicycle VS auto at high speed, there is a risk of swallowing respiratory particles from the occupants of the car !!! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

No time to see if the windows were open or not ... in any case they weren't in great style elbow out 80s fashion ...
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 02/08/21, 15:55

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:well yes, it's like with cigarette smoke, you are much more inconvenienced if someone smokes at the table (especially in a closed environment) than if they smoke outside.

You do well to talk about it because the smoke is a very good indication of what the covid contamination can be!

I took a bike ride yesterday, on a very straight road where the cars are racing ...

Well a few seconds after a car had passed I could smell if the driver was smoking !! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Most cars were going over 100 km / h ... the smell was especially valid for cars coming in front ... so even then Bicycle VS auto at high speed, there is a risk of swallowing respiratory particles from the occupants of the car !!! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

No time to see if the windows were open or not ... in any case they weren't in great style elbow out 80s fashion ...

It may not be that relevant. We would have to be able to determine the amount of aerosol you breathe, and the density of the viral load in it ... in short, if that was the case, we would have had mega clusters at each outdoor gathering with not a lot of wind. (which we basically never had, outdoor clusters, if I remember correctly)
On the other hand, that might explain why, even in "total" confinement, we still had new transmissions. I believe that Raoult spoke about it in one of his videos for an epidemic (of sars-cov-1?), Where in China, despite a total confinement and militarily monitored, contaminations would have taken place at 200m distance, inter-building.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/08/21, 19:00

At the same time, A SINGLE VIRUS that can replicate in a weakened, tired organism, with comorbidities, can be enough to kill someone who has been deficient in certain nutrients for decades ...
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/08/21, 15:16

a guy with a sense of humor! : Mrgreen:

2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/08/21, 16:24

Very good Remundo, I'll share! Another nice: Pfizer VRP Jester
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/08/21, 19:56

McFly and Carlito, the 2 jesters of the jester king VS poutine:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/08/21, 20:38

I unearthed the asshole covid of the day: the director of the publication of VSD writes on his hospital bed!

And we dare say that it is the antivax that are contemptuous and dangerous? It is to lock him up! But the question is: Georges Ghosn what the hell were you doing to the hiosto if you were vaccinated, asshole !! ???
: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

VSD.jpg

1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/08/21, 20:41

What are the delusions of shit worth?
https://www.liberation.fr/medias/1999/0 ... us_267868/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/08/21, 20:44

A shit certainly but a shit read more than you and I put together ...
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/08/21, 22:46

Nancy CHRU is recruiting 65 people !! Hurray !!

But ... They are covid pass checkers ... for squirting people who want to be treated or visit their loved ones.

3 x