Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Macronic government is backing down ...

by Christophe » 22/07/21, 13:07

Nah, but there they are clearly looking for a revolution!

To check if she is not mistaken !! But it stinks !!

Minister Bourguignon confirms restricted access to hospital for non-vaccinated

No, the unvaccinated will no longer have access to hospitals for treatment, except in an emergency. This is the clarification that the minister brought to the thundering Alsatian MP Martine Wonner, who cited the case of a cancer patient excluded from hospital from August 1. Minister Bourguignon does not seem to have understood everything from the note passed by her services, confirmed that, for scheduled care, patients should agree to be vaccinated to gain access to hospital, unless they have a contraindication to the vaccine, in which case a PCR test will suffice.

https://lecourrierdesstrateges.fr/2021/ ... -lhopital/
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Macronic government is backing down ...

by Gardener » 22/07/21, 13:19

Objective, destruction of Social Security and forcing people to go to more mutuals?

Before the covid, the news roared about the company Blackrock which bought the French retirement pension funds. As Americans like to make a profit, I am not far from thinking that what I might think leads me to think that
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/07/21, 14:08

Gardener wrote:Objective, destruction of Social Security and forcing people to go to more mutuals?

Before the covid, the news roared about the company Blackrock which bought the French retirement pension funds. As Americans like to make a profit, I am not far from thinking that what I might think leads me to think that
Let's unpack everything :!: Let's go ....
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/07/21, 14:17

Obamot wrote:
Gardener wrote:Objective, destruction of Social Security and forcing people to go to more mutuals?

Ritrovil: Hoffman LaRoche
Shareholder (among others): Blackrock Fund Advisors (1.58%)
1 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 22/07/21, 14:23

Obamot wrote:

No need to unwrap, just follow the news since the start of the epidemic and their deliberately calamitous management.
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 22/07/21, 16:49

A pcr test in the event of scheduled treatment is a pass like for restaurants but it is perhaps not the most dangerous because at least the patient HIM will be quite NEGATIVE

The main danger will therefore come from caregivers whether in EHPAD or hosto.

For the moment the censorship is total on the case of positive and contaminating vaccinated caregivers.
Since they will never be tested, except no doubt cluster, we may be headed for disaster
Since vaccines are quite effective, at least initially, most (and not only) vaccinated caregivers will have asymptomatic covid

And could become super contaminators of all their fragile, vulnerable and at risk patients (vaccinated or not).

Vaccinated or not, only negativity is not dangerous
1 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 22/07/21, 20:11

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:The main danger will therefore come from caregivers whether in EHPAD or hosto.

What we do know is that a positive vaccine has very little chance of infecting an uninfected vaccine.
A person vaccinated with a mask as is the case in EPHAD or in the hospital still has little chance of contaminating an unvaccinated person and even less of a chance of infecting a vaccinated elderly person.

The worst remaining unvaccinated youngsters making the drunken binge screaming loudly : Mrgreen:

Instead of the health pass, the best would have been for everyone to get vaccinated without complaining. As this is not yet the case, we are going straight towards the curfew and the return of certificates :x
But the vaccinated (the majority) will not let it go: there is no reason for us to be re-fined because some do not want to play the game.
1 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 22/07/21, 20:43

ENERC wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:The main danger will therefore come from caregivers whether in EHPAD or hosto.

What we do know is that a positive vaccine has very little chance of infecting an uninfected vaccine.
A person vaccinated with a mask as is the case in EPHAD or in the hospital still has little chance of contaminating an unvaccinated person and even less of a chance of infecting a vaccinated elderly person.

The worst remaining unvaccinated youngsters making the drunken binge screaming loudly : Mrgreen:

Instead of the health pass, the best would have been for everyone to get vaccinated without complaining. As this is not yet the case, we are going straight towards the curfew and the return of certificates :x
But the vaccinated (the majority) will not let it go: there is no reason for us to be re-fined because some do not want to play the game.

There have been wild rave parties: where are the positive cases?
There have been dozens of wild parties in apartments, not to mention illegal gambling dens, judges, deputies, lawyers in illegal restaurants, libertine clubs, overcrowded suburbs, overcrowded transport in IDF for example. Who better on TV sets without masks and kissing backstage

Where are the cases recorded?

I am not against the vaccine but I will wait for the last limit hoping that the mess happens to avoid it
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 22/07/21, 20:54

And I add that the FDO are not obliged to be vaccinated while they are in contact with the population.

That's where they don't hit the GJs anymore.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 22/07/21, 23:49

ENERC wrote:

Well
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "