Can the Covid19 be airborne? Via airborne particles? Pollution, pollens, fog

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Can Covid19 be airborne? Via airborne particles? Pollution, pollens, fog

by Christophe » 04/03/21, 12:11

Janic wrote:No it saddens me to see that by the inconsistency of some - (all of us) it backfires on us at one point or another. : Cry:

Strange remark for someone who wants to improve the world by turning the rotten ...

Would you have preferred total impunity for the perpetrators *? This is not what will make the world responsible, you know! : Mrgreen:

I reassure you the dose of cesium and other radionuclide particles fallen out in EU ... is ... let's say most certainly more than homeopathic? (oops ...)

Otherwise, be sure that the radiation ayatollahs would have already opened their big g ... with their particular geiger counters ...

* rather of their children there ...

Janic wrote:Or to use a biblical maxim: "the parents ate the green grapes and their children's teeth were annoyed"

Joker!
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/03/21, 13:04

by
Christophe "04/03/21, 13:11
janic wrote: No it saddens me to see that by the inconsistency of some - (all of us) it turns around against us at one time or another.
Strange remark for someone who wants to improve the world by turning the rotten ... :?:

You misunderstood me ! When I say we, it's all of us, including me. To fire anything or anyone, I don't think I said that. I am for the awakenings which allow, individually, to change material and spiritual values ​​at the rate of each one and no law, no coercion can nothing there.
Would you have preferred total impunity for the perpetrators *?
I am not a lawyer to determine any punishments, or even punishments for that matter!
I reassure you the dose of cesium and other radionuclide particles fallen out in EU ... is ... let's say most certainly more than homeopathic? (oops ...)
Homeopathy (or rather dilutions) do not currently have a limit dose, so difficult to do more than ...!
Precisely when we know that the more the doses are infinitesimal, the more they are active…. !!! but if nobody is interested in it, we will not know!
Otherwise, be sure that the radiation ayatollahs would have already opened their big g ... with their particular geiger counters ...
You are a mechanic and you know that a device designed for a particular use (measuring doses within a predefined range) does not measure infinitesimal doses, outside the margin.
In the documentary on the factory of ignorance, the question of poison where custom dictates that this toxicity is precisely within a margin and therefore at a minimum, the product is assumed to be inactive, but measurements on the tiny doses show that a product (I forgot the name) is 25.000 times lower, than the minimum dose, and continues to be toxic. (like aluminum in vaccines where nanoparticles accumulate in the brain causing neuronal disorders)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/21, 09:43

https://www.leprogres.fr/sante/2021/03/ ... es-pollens

Is there a link between the number of Covid-19 infections and pollens?

According to a German study, the increase in the amount of pollens in the air in the spring would facilitate Covid-19 infections, mainly in regions where there are high concentrations of these microscopic seeds.

As spring approaches, the number of people vaccinated against Covid-19 continues to increase in France. But with the arrival of sunny days, the virus could benefit from an unexpected ally: pollen.

This is the observation made by biologists from the Technical University of Munich, Germany, who looked at the correlation between the number of Covid-19 contaminations and the level of pollen in the air. The results of their study were published in the scientific journal

Up to 10% to 30% more infections

By studying pollen concentrations in 31 countries from February 27 to April 3, 2020, the researchers showed that the presence of these seeds released by flowering plants "potentially increased coronavirus infections by 10% to 30%."

In areas that were not contained, scientists noticed that an "increase of 100 pollen particles per cubic meter was equivalent to a 4% higher infection rate," explains the Swiss newspaper Le Temps, which has spotted the German study. This rate increases to 2% if the region has been confined but increases drastically in areas where there are many trees that release large amounts of pollen, such as hazelnuts.

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/03/21, 10:26

So, you have to wear the mask all the time :?: : Shock:
The average dose causing infection in 50% of individuals is estimated to be of the order of several hundred virions.
... an Italian study [48], a preliminary report of which had been made public in March 2020, received wide media coverage by advancing the hypothesis that the virus could attach itself to fine pollution particles (smaller in size at 10 µm, say PM10) and be transported by them. According to its authors, the pollution would thus create a "highway for viral dissemination" which could explain the high rates of Covid-19 observed in northern Italy, a particularly polluted region.

Many scientists, notably in Italy [54] and France [55], have protested against this interpretation which, according to them, contradicts knowledge of aerosol physics: "This hypothetical mechanism is widely rejected because the probabilities for that pollution particle and virus-containing particle coagulate to make one particle are very weak. Calculations show that the probability of coagulation of fine particles is practically negligible after several hours when one is below a concentration of several tens of thousands of particles per cubic centimeter ”[55], a concentration that is not commensurate with those mentioned above. This route of propagation does not therefore appear likely.

The knowledge acquired recently has led agencies and authorities to extend their initial recommendations (hand washing, surface disinfection, social distancing) to the widespread use of masks, in closed environments as well as in densely populated outdoor environments. Despite its imperfect effectiveness in combating the spread of the virus, wearing a mask covering the mouth and nose is in fact a considerable factor in limiting the pandemic [57].

We will add to this the key role of aeration of closed places, causing a renewal of air which allows by its diluting action to lower the aerial concentrations of virus.
[39]. https://www.afis.org/Covid-19-une-trans ... r-aerosols
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/21, 10:38

Wish the keketicians wake up a year later? But we knew that they are not used to taking risks! They know how to make kékés ... but they lack the corones ...

Otherwise the article is interesting and very complete! That's good !

We must nevertheless observe the paradox: pollution, pollens and particles are rather outside ... but we ask to ventilate ... M'enfin we are closer to that in the aberrations of this crisis!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/03/21, 11:49

Christophe wrote: they lack the corones ...
Sometimes you have to look at yourself in the mirror : Wink:
Christophe wrote:pollution, pollens and particles are rather outside ...
You must not have read or understood the study well, because the pollen that remained in your bronchi or on the nasal walls after walking your dog under the blossoming hazel trees, or if you are contaminated at the same time, can make it worse. infection that you risk catching in poorly ventilated indoors, during a long conversation with an infected person. or
Christophe wrote:but we ask to ventilate ... M'enfin we are closer to that in the aberrations of this crisis!
It's not like we just found out https://www.fr24news.com/fr/a/2020/05/c ... orale.html
Last edited by izentrop the 26 / 03 / 21, 11: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/21, 11:58

Blah ... : Mrgreen:

izentrop wrote: during a long conversation with an infected person.

Nah nah nah ... we have been advising for months to ventilate more at SOI not only when someone comes to us ...

Finally, I understand that contaminated particles are more dangerous than pollen ... but I have great doubts about the effectiveness of ventilation (not forced) during a long conversation with a contagious person. ..

Just as I think it is better, in times of pollution or pollen, not to ventilate when you are alone or with family! When there is a nuclear accident ... we ask to close everything, right? What is changing here?

ps: my corones are fine thank you ... and yours?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/03/21, 12:06

Christophe wrote:ps: my corones are fine thank you ... and yours?
I thought of the many disinformers of this forums. : Mrgreen:

To show the effects of good ventilation there is this excellent article from Elpais https://elpais.com/ciencia/2020-11-02/u ... -lair.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/21, 12:10

Ah well they are doing well anyway !! : Mrgreen:

Yes the ventilation is useful if the interior is polluted I have no doubt about it !! There was a Japanese study that showed that too ...

If it is the outside that is polluted or dangerous, the reverse should be done ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/03/21, 12:16

Christophe wrote:If it is the outside that is polluted or dangerous, the reverse should be done ...

You're right Totophe, let's ventilate the outside ... : Mrgreen:
0 x