Solange Fernex passed away but her fight continues

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 27/09/06, 10:29

up !!!

Nobody cares ? yeah? what is the ecological lamp then?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/06, 10:35

jonule wrote:up !!!

Nobody cares ? yeah? what is the ecological lamp then?

You know we all know that kidding nuclear is shit ...

What can we do there? go and dismantle the power plants? to take the iradie to Lourdes? Break the mouths to the bosses of EdF? Frankly I do not see ...

No sorry, it is precisely by reducing EACH of our electrical consos that we will reduce the risks of nuclear power ...

Subsidiary question: how many anti-nuclear people benefit from nuclear tariffs to heat themselves with electricity, eh?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 27/09/06, 10:58

Well no, we do not care Jonule.
Personally, even when he's not kidding, I'm against nuclear power.

I read what you wrote, I saw the photos.
The result is a deep disgust that leaves me speechless.
What can we add to this?
The numbers and photos speak for themselves. Humanity is once again at the mercy of apprentice wizards funded by people who see only their profit and are willing to risk the future of all of humanity for $ 1million more in their Swiss account. ..
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/06, 13:53

Targol wrote:The numbers and photos speak for themselves. Humanity is once again at the mercy of apprentice wizards funded by people who see only their profit and are willing to risk the future of all of humanity for $ 1million more in their Swiss account. ..

Not even true ! Edf puts 1M € ($ 1,3M) per day in renewable energies ... If if they say so here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/campagne-e ... t2327.html

It must be true ... : Mrgreen:

To get back to the subject a bit, here is some info on Solange:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solange_Fernex
http://ecorev.org/article.php3?id_article=463

She was an Alsatian :) Rahh we quickly recognize the good ones : Cheesy: (sorry for this little chauvinist note from a French native of "the outside", the Alsatians will understand)
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/10/06, 09:57

Thank you for answering !

"
After the death of Solange Fernex on September 11, 2006, we received a nice card from Michel Fernex (Solange's husband). This card represents a dove of peace.

Here is what Michel wrote to us:

"The whole team of the" Sortir du nuclear "Network, Solange loved, supported, admired, considering that it best combined the forces of the entire country. It was for Solange a source of hope, of optimism and courage Courage is needed in this fight Also renewing ties Everything was achieved as a team Isolated individuals are powerless Solange felt carried by the team, by the teams in the various fights.

With my thanks and wishes for success.

Michael Fernex

To pay tribute to him, we invite you to read the book:
“Solange Fernex, the rebellious - Ecology, Feminism and non-violence.” Ed. Yves Michel.
212-page book: 16 euros, postage included.
The copyright of this work is entirely transferred to the association “The children of Tchernobyl Belarus”, an association created by Solange and Michel.
To be ordered from: “Sortir du nuclear” network 9, rue Dumenge 69317 Lyon Cedex 04 (check payable to “Sortir du nuclear”).

Find out more about Solange: http://www.sortirdunucleaire.fr
"
Last edited by jonule the 03 / 10 / 06, 10: 21, 1 edited once.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/10/06, 10:20

Christophe wrote:You know we all know that kidding nuclear is shit ...

What can we do there? go and dismantle the power plants? to take the iradie to Lourdes? Break the mouths to the bosses of EdF? Frankly I do not see ...

No sorry, it is precisely by reducing EACH of our electrical consos that we will reduce the risks of nuclear power ...

Subsidiary question: how many anti-nuclear people benefit from nuclear tariffs to heat themselves with electricity, eh?

Nuclear power is NECESSARILY!
if not give me a nuclear installation that is not kidding? superphenix? the last Swedish saying "last generation" which had to make another chernobyl?

dismantle the plants? I will say that like capitalism they will die on their own! it is necessary to destroy the objerts of over-consuming nuclear propaganda, which should be banned quite simply, such as old electric heaters, kettles etc ...

take the irradiated to Lourdes? no sorry for them it's too late I think? ....

beat up on edf bosses? ah yeah it's tempting it's true! -]

"frankly I do not see"? astonishing for an "econologist" ?! ...

and wind turbines?
eco-green network? in 2007 we will be able to choose, via the lines of the energy union, clean energy, ie non-nuclear ?!
because it is the most polluting currently, otherwise it will still be hypocritical by saying "yeah but nuclear does not make CO2, which is very nasty" because as you must know christophe, the hunt for CO2 is a false pretext.
not moving towards biogas is still more hypocritical, knowing that this gas is much more harmful than CO2 in terms of greenhouse effect (CH4 non-di-atomic molecule, more complicated than CO2, returns more infra- red by its connections): if it is not valorized and stored, the bio "gas leaves" in nature ...
so, the fart of the cows or the oil lamp, the new credo of the ecologists? uh sorry greens?

go the glasses!

>> Subsidiary question: how many anti-nuclear people benefit from nuclear tariffs to heat themselves with electricity, eh?
To answer your subsidiary question:
it is necessary to differentiate network of lines (which belongs to the energy union, as for gas lines it is the town hall and therefore the taxpayers who pay them) and energy which borrows it, christophe! we don't have to put companies from the nuclear lobby there, we can also put wind turbines, hydro-electric turbines (do you know?), panels etc ...

and as you say, it's inconceivable to whisper electrically, while our drills are overflowing with wood that nobody wants to take care of, or rather that we do not create a job, it's true it's easier set it on fire to build illegal villas ... instead of going to cut wood we were given liquid petroleum! so much easier ...
but wood is bar energy, and who is +, renewable, well we finally know what that means it's not so bad but it's long, I wonder it will be connected .. .
I'm going to cut mine, I have it at 7.5 € per cubic meter in the forest in front of my house, I have to go and cut it, of course, but I was not born in the city so I know how to cut wood! -)

so in the meantime, yes, let's sell eco-friendly lamps, that's always what battery sellers won't put in their pockets!

but for the planet, no, zero!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 13/10/06, 11:13

solange is really dead ... who is resuming her fight?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/06, 11:15

jonule wrote:solange is really dead ... who is resuming her fight?

I don't know but we hope it will be not you...
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 02/02/07, 10:10

what cynicism ... beautiful mentality!

who will vote EPR on Saturday March 17?

when will there be an international appeal against nuclear power plants?

and long live the electric mixer for the lazy ...
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."