Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods

philosophical debates and companies.
Did67

Re: The deficiencies of the programs of the National Education

by Did67 » 04/09/19, 21:35

Christophe wrote:
Perhaps it would be necessary to invent the notion of partial fake? : Mrgreen:

Well, to my understanding, most "fakes" are things that do exist. The photos used were taken somewhere. They have context. They show something. We can say that they have a meaning ... Sometimes, they are not even "tampered with".

The use as fake is simply to claim that they "demonstrate" something else. Or without even claiming, we play a sensitive chord that makes you "vibrate" for something else ...

In recent cases, there is this photo of a mother monkey "crying" for her baby, linked to the Amazon rainforest which is burning (while the photo was taken in India). In this case, there was a "photomontage", we added a background image of fire ...

The case that concerns us is a good example: the document exists (a priori). But we imply something else, at the level of the French Ministry of Education. The proof: she landed on this thread. And if there had not been your question about what a dairy bar is, it would probably be gone.

For me, it's a typical fake.

And I find it rather gratifying that an information site (public moreover) checks. And denounces this type of attempts to manipulate opinion (and, more broadly, even when it is not manipulation, spreading false information).
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/09/19, 21:42

Look carefully Anti-K site that I put: it is presented as the contract of a teacher (French - but it is not specified) in the public service (which is not the case, since in all likelihood, it is a private school across the Atlantic). The heading is "History / Public services". History, we peel the evidence.

So this "pan on the beak" seems doubly pleasing to me ...

2019-09-04_21h41_30.png
2019-09-04_21h41_30.png (18.07 KIO) Accessed 3184 times

So fake!

Do not be pissed off at being foolish!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/19, 00:24

Did67 wrote:Do not be pissed off at being foolish!

Yes Didier, I looked and posted here the "original" photo of the Anti-K link .... It was more or less readable on the France TV site ...

I was indeed deceived by a Faker who had changed it: if I had read the 75 dollars, I hope you think I would not have had ...

This does not prevent that I do not endorse the treatment by France TV of this "case".
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 06/09/19, 21:09

I deeply hate this newspeak.
The flow: Live the present moment 100%. Audiard: "If we tinkered with more often, we would have less head for stupid things" (B. Blier, Les Tontons Flingueurs).
Gamification: My cats do that since they were born. In general, mammals have been practicing it since the beginning of time.
The third workshop: I returned my apron.
Thanks anyway.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 06/09/19, 21:15

: Shock: question facepalm, you're a champion ....
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 06/09/19, 21:17

wirbelwind262 wrote:: shock: question facepalm, you're a champion ....

Easy. Too much to be honest. The flow is only a vile marketing recovery (used - among others - by "life coaches" aka "crooks") of a fundamental Buddhist principle, the difference, contrary to this stacking acceptance, residing in using it for "useful" tasks. When it comes to "learning serious things through play", I repeat, mammals do that naturally, children too, it's called "power games". Be fooled if this sounds like you.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/10/19, 09:45

If you have 1 / 2 h to take a little more social-depressive:

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/20, 13:24

There are gaps same above all, at the ENA: https://www.telerama.fr/idees/au-progra ... 585418.php

“The ENA program includes cybersecurity or the fight against jihadism, but nothing about the climate!”

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/20, 09:23

National education cannot resolve decades of educational undermining initiated, in particular, by pedo psychologists who know their feminine option ... who have understood nothing about human nature ...

The next generation will be beautiful ... and in front of us we still have real courageous people whose only goal in life is not narcissism... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

The best way to weaken a population is to weaken its children ... (I don't know if it already exists as an aphorism I just invented it ... but there are certainly equivalents smarter than me)

Image results:

children_2020.jpg
children_2020.jpg (96.38 KiB) Viewed 2431 times
1 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"