The folly

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

The folly

by Christophe » 15/08/06, 22:29

the movie madness of men

Right now even on France2 ... It just started hurry up :)
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 16/08/06, 03:37

Yeah, I came across it by chance ... We saw better in the disaster film genre. We still learn there the existence of major disasters on hydroelectric structures in the years 50/60, which I did not know. Otherwise it lacks rhythm ...
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 16/08/06, 09:01

Hello,
Too used to US movies, no doubt : Mrgreen:
Me, what I noted, it is that the persons in charge preferred not to say anything and to let make the catamaran .... They did not warn that too late.
Imagine that this mentality still exists in many responsible (ir) thousands. : Cry:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/08/06, 11:11

Yes Rulian the sulfur realization of some imperfections, fortunately there is Serault and Auteuil ... otherwise it would have been a disaster!

Bibiphoque wrote:Imagine that this mentality still exists in many responsible (ir) thousands. : Cry:

Pkoi "imagine", it still exists and will always exist (that the "chefs" do not know how to recognize their error for reasons of image, glory or profit ...) ... and that is the message that the film wants to get across! Finally I see it like that ... much more than a disaster film (as bibi says there is holywood for that ...) ...
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 16/08/06, 15:40

Of course at the disaster film level, I'm used to good old rican recipes. But for now, I know no better about this type of cinoch ' :P

A good end of the world on my screen, there's no denying it, from time to time it relaxes : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/08/06, 15:41

Rulian wrote:Of course at the disaster film level, I'm used to good old rican recipes. But for now, I know no better about this type of cinoch ' :P

A good end of the world on my screen, there's no denying it, from time to time it relaxes : Mrgreen:

: Cheesy:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/08/06, 15:52

Bibiphoque wrote:They only warned too late.
Imagine that this mentality still exists in many responsible (ir) thousands. : Cry:
@+

No, we can't imagine such a thing. It would give aberations of style:
  • We continue to distribute AIDS-contaminated blood to people with hemophilia.
  • A whole country is made to believe that a radioactive cloud has stopped at the borders.
  • We continue to eat meat from herbivores even if we know the risks.

Fortunately, our dear leaders are not like that. It would be known : Evil:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."